FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Orgasmic Birth

The Orgasmic Birth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

I was flicking through the channels last night before heading up to bed, when my attention was caught for the last few minutes of a program about The Birth Orgasm.

Being a father of 2, albeit now grown up daughters, I certainly hadn't any recall of such a thing happening to either me or my ex when either of the kids was born, infact my recall was more of her being in various levels of pain, my being similarly in various levels of pain as i tried to work out when the ex's hand had changed to a vice, how good the gas and air was and ofcourse the amazing beauty of the new born babies.

However in this program, it showed a lady in a birthing pool, and with clever camera angles her modesty was preserved, going through a very speeded up delivery process with the said lady giving a voice over, where she described herself as having had an intense orgasm seconds after the child was born. This being a one off and not repeated when her 2nd child was born a couple of years later, despite her wishing that it had been the case.

Experts and scientists etc all agreed that birth orgasms, while rare do happen, so any of you ladies been lucky enough to have one.

Funnily enough, it was the 2nd strange program on new born kids this week, the other being a BBC news report on Attachment Parenting whereby the child is breast fed by Mum for 3 years after birth, plus is carried in a sling by her and sleeps in same bed as the parents for the first 3 years of the childs life. The sling replacing the times when a child would be in a pushchair / pram.

Maybe I had it easy as a dad after all....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

using their babies as dildos.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic