FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jeremy Kyle ooo them peoples teeth......yukk

Jeremy Kyle ooo them peoples teeth......yukk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I cant get over the people on his show most have teeth that make me feel ill . lol hard to think people would wish to kiss even have sex with them .. Not sure why they cant see it too .. sure threes help for people on low in- comes. I don't like going but do i make myself go and now 6/8 weeks have them cleaned too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not to mention there hair, shampoo is a foreign word to these people, and what about the clothes....don't get me started lol

People can't help having crooked teeth or not being able to afford good dental care. If you don't like people like that then avoid.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

I met a producer for a similar show in the USA

He said they could not put people with missing teeth on because _iewers instantly assumed trailer trash

Anybody can get good dental care at the dental hospital for free, plus it doesn't cost a fortune to keep clean

And yet they are always on there getting DNA tests and lie detectors done because they have been sleeping with lots of people ..maybe bad teeth and poor hygiene is the way to go for a great sex life, but I think I'll stick to being clean thanks !!!!

if they make you feel ill OP, dunno how their dentist feels when he gets up close

probably gives himself gas then!

Wolf

In this day and age it is not necessary to have a mouthful of manky teeth, but believe it or not there are people who prefer that to having major dental treatment that will instantly improve their appearance. I will not touch anyone with a barge pole who has rotten teeth, it to me is also a sign that they don't care about their appearance in general.

Nobody visits a dental hygienist every 6/8 weeks, unless you never brush them inbetween visits, it would ruin the teeth!

"People can't help having crooked teeth or not being able to afford good dental care. If you don't like people like that then avoid. "
well some so yellow and missing just make them look so bad .. Thay cant care .

"Anybody can get good dental care at the dental hospital for free, plus it doesn't cost a fortune to keep clean"

you can get emergency care at hospitals but in general its only part funded by the NHS. Realignment, crowns and whitening are cosmetic and its the visual side that's being poked fun at not if their teeth ate actually clean.

"Nobody visits a dental hygienist every 6/8 weeks, unless you never brush them inbetween visits, it would ruin the teeth! "
I ask to go a pay . She say its fine .. i clean do make sure i do it well ..

"People can't help having crooked teeth or not being able to afford good dental care. If you don't like people like that then avoid. well some so yellow and missing just make them look so bad .. Thay cant care ."

You are incredibly condescending saying they don't care! You are making assumptions and I am really surprised you are doing this when your grammar is so bad yet don't want people to make assumptions about you.

"Not to mention there hair, shampoo is a foreign word to these people, and what about the clothes....don't get me started lol"
Some just dont care .. its there life i know .. get a nice looking woman she open her mouth and half teeth missing and men .. see it time and time again on his show ,

"People can't help having crooked teeth or not being able to afford good dental care. If you don't like people like that then avoid. well some so yellow and missing just make them look so bad .. Thay cant care .

You are incredibly condescending saying they don't care! You are making assumptions and I am really surprised you are doing this when your grammar is so bad yet don't want people to make assumptions about you. "

People who know me know my spelling is not to good but my teeth are FAB , LOL

"People can't help having crooked teeth or not being able to afford good dental care. If you don't like people like that then avoid. well some so yellow and missing just make them look so bad .. Thay cant care .

You are incredibly condescending saying they don't care! You are making assumptions and I am really surprised you are doing this when your grammar is so bad yet don't want people to make assumptions about you. People who know me know my spelling is not to good but my teeth are FAB , LOL "

Don't go on at Jo for her grammar, her profile clearly says she has dislexyia and she does very well with it!

As for teeth, we can't all have nice straight pearly whites but if ur that poor and on benefits u get treatment free on the nhs anyway, yes u can't have them straightened and bleached but u an get a scale and polish and have ur fillings done! Poor hygiene of any sort is appalling an unnessasary with smart price soaps avail at a few pence!!!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What does amuse me is, i assume because they are going on the television that they are wearing their "best outfits" just makes you wonder what they wear the rest of the time

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

You are incredibly condescending saying they don't care! You are making assumptions and I am really surprised you are doing this when your grammar is so bad yet don't want people to make assumptions about you. People who know me know my spelling is not to good but my teeth are FAB , LOL "

And you look lovely

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Don't go on at Jo for her grammar, her profile clearly says she has dislexyia and she does very well with it!

As for teeth, we can't all have nice straight pearly whites but if ur that poor and on benefits u get treatment free on the nhs anyway, yes u can't have them straightened and bleached but u an get a scale and polish and have ur fillings done! Poor hygiene of any sort is appalling an unnessasary with smart price soaps avail at a few pence!!!!! "

and you have very nice teeth

"Don't go on at Jo for her grammar, her profile clearly says she has dislexyia and she does very well with it!

As for teeth, we can't all have nice straight pearly whites but if ur that poor and on benefits u get treatment free on the nhs anyway, yes u can't have them straightened and bleached but u an get a scale and polish and have ur fillings done! Poor hygiene of any sort is appalling an unnessasary with smart price soaps avail at a few pence!!!!! "

Grammar and dyslexia are not the same thing, one is word blindness as in the failure to recognise the difference between letters in the alphabet, the second is purely down to poor education and not picking up the rules of the English language.

The people going on Kyle are paraded, ritually humiliated on tv so people of little worth watching can feel personally better about themselves. To ridicule them says a lot about people to me.

"What does amuse me is, i assume because they are going on the television that they are wearing their "best outfits" just makes you wonder what they wear the rest of the time"

I was thinking that too diamond! The lank hair and track suits that never see the sign of exercise! And grey whites urgh

As for teeth, we can't all have nice straight pearly whites but if ur that poor and on benefits u get treatment free on the nhs anyway, yes u can't have them straightened and bleached but u an get a scale and polish and have ur fillings done! Poor hygiene of any sort is appalling an unnessasary with smart price soaps avail at a few pence!!!!!

Grammar and dyslexia are not the same thing, one is word blindness as in the failure to recognise the difference between letters in the alphabet, the second is purely down to poor education and not picking up the rules of the English language.

The people going on Kyle are paraded, ritually humiliated on tv so people of little worth watching can feel personally better about themselves. To ridicule them says a lot about people to me. "

specially when they don't throw them to the lions aftrwards

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

" but if ur that poor and on benefits u get treatment free on the nhs anyway"

Try finding an NHS dentist thats taking on patients nowadays near you. I'll tell you its a job and a half.

"

I know what it is as have family members with it and there is a whole spectrum of the problem it comes in many different forms not just the word blindness

" but if ur that poor and on benefits u get treatment free on the nhs anyway

Try finding an NHS dentist thats taking on patients nowadays near you. I'll tell you its a job and a half."

True but not impossible!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I hate jezza and what he stands for. yes people have a choice to take part but his show preys on the vulnerable

The people going on Kyle are paraded, ritually humiliated on tv so people of little worth watching can feel personally better about themselves. To ridicule them says a lot about people to me. "

There teeth i am on about .. I know they may not have money but there's help out there and no need for it in this day and age ... yes i am not the best on here MY grammar and spellings but it will not stop me posting sorry .

the only washing ever done on JKS is the "dirty laundry in public"

Where do they find those people?????

"I hate jezza and what he stands for. yes people have a choice to take part but his show preys on the vulnerable"
Why do thay pick to go on that show ?? I never know why .. And have everyone know whats going on in there life ?

London

" People who know me know my spelling is not to good but my teeth are FAB , LOL "

All three of them

I know what it is as have family members with it and there is a whole spectrum of the problem it comes in many different forms not just the word blindness

"

Then you will know the difference between literacy and dyslexia and how many who have low levels of literacy claim to be dyslexic and also how many dyslexics are fed up with this. Phonological awareness is a million miles away from grammar.

Then you will know the difference between literacy and dyslexia and how many who have low levels of literacy claim to be dyslexic and also how many dyslexics are fed up with this. Phonological awareness is a million miles away from grammar. "

well i have 4 kids with it and my dad and 6 spell cheekers so far new lap top i was thinking may help , But my reading not to good so if i have to pick out of a list it not that good .

The people going on Kyle are paraded, ritually humiliated on tv so people of little worth watching can feel personally better about themselves. To ridicule them says a lot about people to me. There teeth i am on about .. I know they may not have money but there's help out there and no need for it in this day and age ... yes i am not the best on here MY grammar and spellings but it will not stop me posting sorry ."

Did anyone try to stop you posting? I was pointing out its hypocritical to ridicule. Also in this day and age as you put it there is no need for a lot of things.

London

People go on the show out of choice,

Some genuinely go on looking for help, not from him but from his back room team.

Unfortunately most go on to be a celebrity for a day

The people going on Kyle are paraded, ritually humiliated on tv so people of little worth watching can feel personally better about themselves. To ridicule them says a lot about people to me. There teeth i am on about .. I know they may not have money but there's help out there and no need for it in this day and age ... yes i am not the best on here MY grammar and spellings but it will not stop me posting sorry .

Did anyone try to stop you posting? I was pointing out its hypocritical to ridicule. Also in this day and age as you put it there is no need for a lot of things."

I maybe don't under stand when there's help out there not to have bad teeth and free if little money why they don't . It do not make them bad people .. not having them done its up to them .

I wont keep with the reply and quote so KPLP, these people choose to go on the show mind, they r not forced to do it, I have til he feeling they get money to do it!!! If they choose to be on there I am hoping they have the intelligence to be aware that people in morning tv land will take the piss!

And we r all entitled to our _iews and opinions and all allowed to post them here unless ruggers bans our ass for a time out! Lol

Personally I wouldn't be seen dead near a jk show I think he and the program are terrible!!!!!!

The people going on Kyle are paraded, ritually humiliated on tv so people of little worth watching can feel personally better about themselves. To ridicule them says a lot about people to me. There teeth i am on about .. I know they may not have money but there's help out there and no need for it in this day and age ... yes i am not the best on here MY grammar and spellings but it will not stop me posting sorry .

Did anyone try to stop you posting? I was pointing out its hypocritical to ridicule. Also in this day and age as you put it there is no need for a lot of things. I maybe don't under stand when there's help out there not to have bad teeth and free if little money why they don't . It do not make them bad people .. not having them done its up to them ."

No it doesn't make them bad people but all good fun to ridicule I suppose. Its always odd when people have a problem they don't get help with it don't you think!

"I wont keep with the reply and quote so KPLP, these people choose to go on the show mind, they r not forced to do it, I have til he feeling they get money to do it!!! If they choose to be on there I am hoping they have the intelligence to be aware that people in morning tv land will take the piss!

And we r all entitled to our _iews and opinions and all allowed to post them here unless ruggers bans our ass for a time out! Lol

Personally I wouldn't be seen dead near a jk show I think he and the program are terrible!!!!!! "

These people don't have the intelligence though, many are dragged on by partners, many desperate for DNA tests or to try and see children.

The show has one aim and that is to sensationalise peoples distress and discomfort for the plebs sat watching it daily at home so the feeble and the week minded watching can feel better about themselves.

Did anyone try to stop you posting? I was pointing out its hypocritical to ridicule. Also in this day and age as you put it there is no need for a lot of things. I maybe don't under stand when there's help out there not to have bad teeth and free if little money why they don't . It do not make them bad people .. not having them done its up to them .

No it doesn't make them bad people but all good fun to ridicule I suppose. Its always odd when people have a problem they don't get help with it don't you think!

"

help only work for some .. some no matter what you do it.. will not for others.

"People can't help having crooked teeth or not being able to afford good dental care. If you don't like people like that then avoid. "

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I blame the people who sit at home watching it every day....they are feeding the problem.

"I wont keep with the reply and quote so KPLP, these people choose to go on the show mind, they r not forced to do it, I have til he feeling they get money to do it!!! If they choose to be on there I am hoping they have the intelligence to be aware that people in morning tv land will take the piss!

Personally I wouldn't be seen dead near a jk show I think he and the program are terrible!!!!!!

These people don't have the intelligence though, many are dragged on by partners, many desperate for DNA tests or to try and see children.

The show has one aim and that is to sensationalise peoples distress and discomfort for the plebs sat watching it daily at home so the feeble and the week minded watching can feel better about themselves. "

Thay wright to him to go on that show and call him on the number thay give out ... so its them who pick to go on there . End of the day if thay never called or asked would not be there .

"I blame the people who sit at home watching it every day....they are feeding the problem."

I would totally agree with that, its tv for the low esteem and dimwitted who delight in others misfortune.

You are incredibly condescending saying they don't care! You are making assumptions and I am really surprised you are doing this when your grammar is so bad yet don't want people to make assumptions about you. "

There r other ways to get help! U don't have to use idiots on tv to get it!

They love the fame it gives, they must! Why else do it? Oh yes for the help

The show has one aim and that is to sensationalise peoples distress and discomfort for the plebs sat watching it daily at home so the feeble and the week minded watching can feel better about themselves. Thay wright to him to go on that show and call him on the number thay give out ... so its them who pick to go on there . End of the day if thay never called or asked would not be there ."

They do not right get your facts correct its done either by phone calls or text and often one partner coerces another or a mother of a child does the same with a potential farther desperate to find out if he is the biological father. Desperation is what drives most on the show not unpressurised choice.

You are incredibly condescending saying they don't care! You are making assumptions and I am really surprised you are doing this when your grammar is so bad yet don't want people to make assumptions about you.

"

lol I was on about teeth , not my crap spelling maybe i should do a post about that for you lot , its up to them if bad teeth i know but there's help out there .

I believe they accept a significant sum of money to be humiliated. Their choice they called the show

I think it's all a load of bollocks to be honest and Jeremy Kyle is a self righteous twat!

lol I was on about teeth , not my crap spelling maybe i should do a post about that for you lot , its up to them if bad teeth i know but there's help out there ."

You make very few spelling mistakes if you care to look.

"

I believe they accept a significant sum of money to be humiliated. Their choice they called the show

I think it's all a load of bollocks to be honest and Jeremy Kyle is a self righteous twat!"

well said

Given that they go into hair, makeup AND wardrobe before they go on screen, do the _iewers of this "reality" show not feel a bit cheated? or that they getting a TV-ready version of stereotype "dole-scum" rather than the whole truth?

"

"

No- they get expenses only, essentially; "Bus fare home".

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"

No- they get expenses only, essentially; "Bus fare home". "

also if they talking about criminal matters only get expenses paid and basic hotel as you can't be seen to profit,from a crime

loving this post today xx feel like old time here again .. x If thay dont get payed alot for going on why do thay ? Thay must know what his show is like.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Low rent TV for low rent _iewers....

"

also if they talking about criminal matters only get expenses paid and basic hotel as you can't be seen to profit,from a crime"

Well another thing learnt today! Didn't know that!

"

also if they talking about criminal matters only get expenses paid and basic hotel as you can't be seen to profit,from a crime

Well another thing learnt today! Didn't know that! "

I never new that i was thinking they go get best hotel and car picking them up and everything payed for. And that's why some would go on there get costs covered,

"

i was thinking they go get best hotel and car picking them up and everything payed for. And that's why some would go on there get costs covered,"

Looks like colgate might have to do a sponsorship... least then they'd get a free toothbrush!

Wolf

"

i was thinking they go get best hotel and car picking them up and everything payed for. And that's why some would go on there get costs covered,

Looks like colgate might have to do a sponsorship... least then they'd get a free toothbrush!

Wolf

"

yes you maybe on to somthing there.

there seem to be 3 points going on here

poverty

learning problems

teeth

poverty

in the uk the amount of people living on the bread line and below outnumber the middle class and upper class... and if you been asleep for the last 2 or so years the country isn in the shit

learning problems

this is such a wide spectrum it affects millions yes you could blame the schools like classes to big and people are falling through the cracks and leaving school not been able to read or write even count now thats sad but it fact

i have learning problems and work effin hard to get around it can i spell no cant spell for shit but i am a mechanical design engineer and on 80k a year and travel the world

so the people that post on here that has problems work ten times as hard to put there _iews on and i take my hat off to them well done good for you

clean teeth

yes easy to clean yes dont cost a lot but to get treatment is hard

once had to take a mate in plymouth 50 miles to get treatment yes he could of gone to the hospital but it would of got pulled not repaired

so in a big city like plymouth to get nhs treatment its like a 3 year waiting list look how bad your teeth could get in that time

thats my _iew and dont give a toss if it upsets people

"there seem to be 3 points going on here

poverty

learning problems

teeth

poverty

in the uk the amount of people living on the bread line and below outnumber the middle class and upper class... and if you been asleep for the last 2 or so years the country isn in the shit

learning problems

this is such a wide spectrum it affects millions yes you could blame the schools like classes to big and people are falling through the cracks and leaving school not been able to read or write even count now thats sad but it fact

i have learning problems and work effin hard to get around it can i spell no cant spell for shit but i am a mechanical design engineer and on 80k a year and travel the world

so the people that post on here that has problems work ten times as hard to put there _iews on and i take my hat off to them well done good for you

clean teeth

yes easy to clean yes dont cost a lot but to get treatment is hard

once had to take a mate in plymouth 50 miles to get treatment yes he could of gone to the hospital but it would of got pulled not repaired

so in a big city like plymouth to get nhs treatment its like a 3 year waiting list look how bad your teeth could get in that time

thats my _iew and dont give a toss if it upsets people "

Town ner me has a NHS.. people phone in and alot of the time seen same day or day after ... I know its not like living in a big city.

By *ipgloss..Woman  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Totally off topic!!!!

Jo

Did you get in touch with your friend?

The one that works abroad!!!?

"Totally off topic!!!!

Jo

The one that works abroad!!!?"

I did and its a long long story .. One that will take me a time to get over. . But know now so i have some peace of mind. xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Low rent TV for low rent _iewers...."

By *ipgloss..Woman  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"Totally off topic!!!!

Jo

The one that works abroad!!!? I did and its a long long story .. One that will take me a time to get over. . But know now so i have some peace of mind. xx "

Goes a long way doesn't it x

By *a and kaCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire(ish)

"I hate jezza and what he stands for. yes people have a choice to take part but his show preys on the vulnerable"

I refuse to watch it! It is such a sad state of affairs that we get our entertainment from watching other people's misery! Saying that I don't watch any reality tv, soaps etc!

"I hate jezza and what he stands for. yes people have a choice to take part but his show preys on the vulnerable

I refuse to watch it! It is such a sad state of affairs that we get our entertainment from watching other people's misery! Saying that I don't watch any reality tv, soaps etc!

"

Sad program for sad people lacking a brain just wanting to laugh at others misfortune.

"What does amuse me is, i assume because they are going on the television that they are wearing their "best outfits" just makes you wonder what they wear the rest of the time"

Just PMSL!!

The one thing that hasnt been mentioned here... good teeth isnt just about going to the dentist, its also what you eat.

loads of sugar, coca-cola etc will give you tooth decay/manky looking teeth.

Oh and not brushing em!

what are you doing watching jeremy kyle anyway..WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB....lol

"what are you doing watching jeremy kyle anyway..WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB....lol "
i was cleaning my carpets with rugdoc and reading forums having a tea and it was on TV , lol i was working . just having a rest .

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

" but if ur that poor and on benefits u get treatment free on the nhs anyway

Try finding an NHS dentist thats taking on patients nowadays near you. I'll tell you its a job and a half."

Finding an NHS dentist is a bit of a lottery! I have what is known as Acute Dental Phobia, meaning that even the most simple treatment has to be done under sedation!

I moved from Hull last year where Sedation treatment was conducted by only one dentist in the region and for which there was an appointment waiting list of over a year!

Down here in Slough, I found over 30 dentists within 10 miles taking on NHS Patients. Of those, I'd a choice of 10 offering Sedation treatment, with a waiting time of only 2 weeks to have the work done, at half the price it would cost me up North. The dentist I use now is simply superb!

"I hate jezza and what he stands for. yes people have a choice to take part but his show preys on the vulnerable

Sad program for sad people lacking a brain just wanting to laugh at others misfortune. "

Yet noone has asked who Jeremy Kyle is, what are these people that go on there, we all know, cos we've prob ably all seen an episode of it, so we all must be sad bastards then mustnt we.

I don't believe that everyone on this forum is kind and generous to everyone who maybe not as fortunate. We have all made comments. On many posts we get comments about how dity peoples houses are etc, is that not poking fun.

I work every day so I don't watch Jeremy Kyle religiously. I have seen it when I've been off though. I have thought how awful, how dirty, how common people are on there. Yes there are people with front teeth knocked out and hair scraped back. And yes they are bloody awful. Yes I am being condescending, so what. So has everyone else on these forums at various times. We all look down our noses at certain types of people, whether that is people who we believe are common or those we believe are stuck up and snobby.

I would imagine that Jeremy Kyle puts on an act when inter_iewing these people, and I'm almost ceertain those people go on the show cos they are paid and put up in a hotel overnight and not because they want help. Some of them are low life wasters who would sell their granny for the price of a cannabis joint.

Jeremy Kyle,It's a bit like bear baiting.

I get the feeling some watch it to either feel superior or a tiny bit happier with their shitty little lives

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I say this on most threads...

Jeremy Kyle, Katie Price, X Factor, NOTW, The Kardasians,Hello, OK, Bella, and all the other Celeb magazines, Big Brother and many, many, many more VERY WATCHED/READ/PURCHASED.........

who has made these people/programmes/publications who they are today......

masses and masses and masses of the general public.....

but so few on here

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Kyle is cashing on on others peoples misery end of..he says he does it to help people BOLLOCKS!..he does it to earn a living, he must be laughing he's head off when he gets home after the show..

One day, the sooner the better, one of those chavs are going to stick their spotty ugly tattood heads on him when they realise he is taking the piss..

He talks to them like shit..so he couldnt complain.

As for the underclass guests and their stupid kitchen sink dramas, sod em..you reap, you sow. No one forces them to go out nicking, take smack, get up the duff, walk the streets drinking white lighting or Spar lager, no one forces them to act like they do.

Its too easy to sit back ad blame the government for the lack of jobs..you can be out of work and still keep your dignity

Too easy to blame the nhs for their teeth..they are probably too lazy to look after them anyway, staying off the bong pipe, sunny delight and pot noodles and sweets might help as well..

Ahem... perhaps you may wish to read a contributors profile before making comments about their 'grammar'......

London

Anyone mentioned that a lot of the toothless guests are heavy drug users, some of these drugs tend to facilitate tooth loss

"Anyone mentioned that a lot of the toothless guests are heavy drug users, some of these drugs tend to facilitate tooth loss"

Oh i should be alright then.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Of course the other thing is bad diet isnt it. smoking drinking no fruit and veg .lack of care from in the womb in most cases.

Many people are scared of the dentist.

"Of course the other thing is bad diet isnt it. smoking drinking no fruit and veg .lack of care from in the womb in most cases.

Many people are scared of the dentist."

my son is 33 no fillings.

i have got lots.

im undergoing hypnotherapy to go back to a dentist and its hard going.

5 years ago i was butchered by a private dentist and he slagged me off for a health issue i have suffered from since the age of 21, this comes back time and time again and my dentist didnt care and treated me like shit

i get that scared of going to a dentist i will be sick for days faint and have panic attacks ad no its not all in my head

and no my treatment with hypnotherapy isnt though the nhs its private and very expensive so please tell me how the fuck i can over come this!

"im undergoing hypnotherapy to go back to a dentist and its hard going.

5 years ago i was butchered by a private dentist and he slagged me off for a health issue i have suffered from since the age of 21, this comes back time and time again and my dentist didnt care and treated me like shit

i get that scared of going to a dentist i will be sick for days faint and have panic attacks ad no its not all in my head

and no my treatment with hypnotherapy isnt though the nhs its private and very expensive so please tell me how the fuck i can over come this!

"

With the help of a psychotherapist.

I appreciate there are loads of people with dental phobias, but the alternative is black teeth or no teeth. It is very harsh but that is the option if you dont visit your dentist.

You are doing the right thing in getting treatment for your phobia and soon enough you will be able to get through your dental appointments with the minimum of stress

"im undergoing hypnotherapy to go back to a dentist and its hard going.

With the help of a psychotherapist.

I appreciate there are loads of people with dental phobias, but the alternative is black teeth or no teeth. It is very harsh but that is the option if you dont visit your dentist.

You are doing the right thing in getting treatment for your phobia and soon enough you will be able to get through your dental appointments with the minimum of stress "

I also have a phobia of dentists compounded by the fact that I allowed myself to be sedated every time I went for treatment in the past so I got to the point I couldn't face having them even look in my mouth whilst awake..I have now managed to at least get into the chair without having a full on panic attack, but it still is a very stressful experience. I am getting there though and dental care has come on such a long way in recent years so i am gradually becoming more trusting. I also find listening to calming music and wearing dark glasses helps if you can find a dentist that will allow you to do this whilst he gets on with it. I still require sedation for major work but i'm hoping the need for that will lessen .

thanks for the kind messages

i will get there and will be soon as im a fighter and don't give into things much

psychotherapist cant help me at the moment with my on going health issues as i have to want help and ask for it and at the moment i cant manage that x

[Removed by poster at 20/07/12 23:26:38]

It isn't very nice going to the dentist. Not only are the things they do to us painful, but they invade our personal space whilst doing so. Dentists are virtually falling inside our mouths and almost lying on top, that's what I hate the most about it

Do people actually sit down and watch that shite? I would rather singe my ball hair with a blow touch than watch it!

"Do people actually sit down and watch that shite? I would rather singe my ball hair with a blow touch than watch it! "

They dont have cushions in crack dens so prob not sit down

"Anyone mentioned that a lot of the toothless guests are heavy drug users, some of these drugs tend to facilitate tooth loss"

Methadone rots teeth. For many, medical and dental care are the least of their concerns

"Anyone mentioned that a lot of the toothless guests are heavy drug users, some of these drugs tend to facilitate tooth loss

Methadone rots teeth. For many, medical and dental care are the least of their concerns "

Yep and Jezza robs your mental capacity and makes you a cabbage

"Anyone mentioned that a lot of the toothless guests are heavy drug users, some of these drugs tend to facilitate tooth loss

Methadone rots teeth. For many, medical and dental care are the least of their concerns

Yep and Jezza robs your mental capacity and makes you a cabbage "

Just as well I don't watch it then...I don't like cabbage

Yep and Jezza robs your mental capacity and makes you a cabbage

Just as well I don't watch it then...I don't like cabbage "

Judy and Richard produce a cauliflower

The times I've seen it, it was always the same thing, DNA or Lie Detector tests.

I'm not naïve enough to believe that some people who go on that show really care about the results, I believe its more about appearing on TV, having a hotel stay etc. That's if they are genuine, maybe they are actors, who knows.

I bet most who go on there don't even know what DNA stands for or understand any aspect of the science. I also wonder who is carrying out these tests, do they have a contract with a geneticist or is it Uni students practicising in the laboratory.

Oh and that bloody foxy bingo in the ads gets on my tits as well. That grown man dressed as a fox who is a complete smarmy bushy tailed bastard, hate it

» Add a new message to this topic