FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Right guys this is my plan

Right guys this is my plan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

at 9:45am on the morning of November 15th, 2015, at Fox News’s headquarters in New York City, there will be a brief power outage, then everything will appear to return to normal. i will have used the outage, however, to sneak myself and 4 2L bottles of potassium cyanide and a container with .5L as i combine the two deadly ingredients and release a noxious gas that will poison everyone in the lobby. people will shriek in horror, children will cry for their lives, my mom will get scared and say “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ummmmmmm........ok.....good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i totally didnt get it..

"at 9:45am on the morning of November 15th, 2015, at Fox News’s headquarters in New York City, there will be a brief power outage, then everything will appear to return to normal. i will have used the outage, however, to sneak myself and 4 2L bottles of potassium cyanide and a container with .5L as i combine the two deadly ingredients and release a noxious gas that will poison everyone in the lobby. people will shriek in horror, children will cry for their lives, my mom will get scared and say “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air."

That's what I'm doin too

" my mom will get scared and say “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air."

.... this I understand is the theme from Fresh Prince of Bel-air ....but the first bit I don't understand. Do we have to guess which programme that each paragraph is from?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Interesting mash up... is it to throw the spooks off the scent?

"at 9:45am on the morning of November 15th, 2015, at Fox News’s headquarters in New York City, there will be a brief power outage, then everything will appear to return to normal. i will have used the outage, however, to sneak myself and 4 2L bottles of potassium cyanide and a container with .5L as i combine the two deadly ingredients and release a noxious gas that will poison everyone in the lobby. people will shriek in horror, children will cry for their lives, my mom will get scared and say “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

That's what I'm doin too "

We should team up. Remember we all need a reason, a motive, a political cause.

I vote we should carry out this act of justice in protest to the rising costs of red box cheesy pasta and the removal of "taz" bars

Copied off the site this tread started with ..... A “Bel-Air” story typically begins with an engaging hook like a confession of personal drama or legal trouble and goes in-depth with the storytelling to entice the readers, but after a few paragraphs, the topic creator suddenly transitions into the lyrics of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Bel-Air Stories... the one posted is Cyanide Belair still confused as why you would!!

"Copied off the site this tread started with ..... A “Bel-Air” story typically begins with an engaging hook like a confession of personal drama or legal trouble and goes in-depth with the storytelling to entice the readers, but after a few paragraphs, the topic creator suddenly transitions into the lyrics of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Bel-Air Stories... the one posted is Cyanide Belair still confused as why you would!!"

We have someone with internet meme knowledge!

Bravo sir

» Add a new message to this topic