FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dining Tables

Dining Tables

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you own one and how often do you use it?

Mine is multi purpose, every meal time its used and in between for art & crafts kinda things.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes same here

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

They can be quite useful for being bent over. Different way of filling up between meals

"They can be quite useful for being bent over. Different way of filling up between meals "

lmfao,, like your thinking though

You should always eat at a dining table, it helps you eat less and stop picky eating. We have a large kitchen table and a dining room with a nice 10 place setting one in.

"They can be quite useful for being bent over. Different way of filling up between meals "

Well yes that too

"Yes same here "

when i went furniture shopping it was the first thing on my list. Meal times and spending it with family around the table was a big part of my upbringing. Wanted the same for my daughter

Non of these TV dinners

[Removed by poster at 19/07/12 14:49:05]

Don't have a dining room and no room for a dining table in my living area so if anyone wants bending over, they'll have to make do with a coffee table at mine

On the plus side, it is solid wood and very sturdy

In Your Bush

"Don't have a dining room and no room for a dining table in my living area so if anyone wants bending over, they'll have to make do with a coffee table at mine

On the plus side, it is solid wood and very sturdy "

Terrible carpet burn of the knees I would imagine

"Don't have a dining room and no room for a dining table in my living area so if anyone wants bending over, they'll have to make do with a coffee table at mine

On the plus side, it is solid wood and very sturdy "

Terrible carpet burn of the knees I would imagine "

I provide free shin and knee pads for all interested parties

Terrible carpet burn of the knees I would imagine "

besides, what is this 'carpet' you speak of ?

i am very metrosexual and 'with it' ya know

i have laminate and ikea rugs

In Your Bush

I provide free shin and knee pads for all interested parties "

I assume there is also a tv mag or Argos catalogue on the table to browse whilst being rogered

I assume there is also a tv mag or Argos catalogue on the table to browse whilst being rogered "

neither

how common !

now had you said conde nast traveller ...

In Your Bush

I assume there is also a tv mag or Argos catalogue on the table to browse whilst being rogered

neither

how common !

now had you said conde nast traveller ..."

Fussy bussy lol you must be catering for Margo Leadbetter

neither

how common !

now had you said conde nast traveller ...

Fussy bussy lol you must be

catering for

Margo Leadbetter"

"Fussy bussy lol you must be catering for Margo Leadbetter"

her legs are too long - felicity kendal always seemed a more realistic option for my diminutive stature

"

catering for

Margo Leadbetter "

ahem ms tease !

be careful with them thumbs

i have been known to read them symbols the wrong way

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've had sex on mine about 10 times more often than I've had dinner at it

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

We have a dining room table and we use it! Always have and always will... We have had many hilarious times with the kids while having meals. We also got to know what was happening in their lives too.. Yes, some things were kept back, but it is amazing just how much they will tell if they feel comfortable, loved and trusted!

Strange thing though.. Both of our kids let their boys eat "on the run"! They don't do it here and I insist that the children (2 & 3 years old) sit at a table to eat! I even bought them a table of their own for when we have a lot of people here..

I found that they like the boundries I set and are more than happy to do as they are asked.. Not, to work on our kids!!!

"I've had sex on mine about 10 times more often than I've had dinner at it "

i hope you gave it a wipe down with a damp cloth first !

I don't have space for a dining table...but have bent over a few other peoples dining tables

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We have a dining room table and we use it! Always have and always will... We have had many hilarious times with the kids while having meals. We also got to know what was happening in their lives too.. Yes, some things were kept back, but it is amazing just how much they will tell if they feel comfortable, loved and trusted!

"

"

catering for

Margo Leadbetter

ahem ms tease !

be careful with them thumbs

i have been known to read them symbols the wrong way "

Best get you bent over that table then

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

All meals at the table here, wouldnt dream of letting anyone take food into the other room.

My last dining room table was exactly the right height for me to lay on with my bum on the edge, sadly this one isnt the right height for me to lay on but i can still bend over it. Plus i have a table cloth on it, do others use table clothes these days

" Plus i have a table cloth on it, do others use table clothes these days"

I've one that comes out at Christmas time and a table runner for down the middle (not sure of its purpose just looked pretty in the shop) Day to day its just a wipeable surface as im forever squirting anti bacterial stuff on it.

My table was literally £150 from Focus as i needed flat pack furniture when i first moved out.. Id love an oak table and make a feature out of it if i had a bigger house.. but thats not going to happen for years

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

" Plus i have a table cloth on it, do others use table clothes these days

I've one that comes out at Christmas time and a table runner for down the middle (not sure of its purpose just looked pretty in the shop) Day to day its just a wipeable surface as im forever squirting anti bacterial stuff on it.

My table was literally £150 from Focus as i needed flat pack furniture when i first moved out.. Id love an oak table and make a feature out of it if i had a bigger house.. but thats not going to happen for years

"

mines a durcol pine but it does need french polishing, i keep a table cloth on it all the while

ive place matts also,dont have tea cup coasters though..

only because i don't drink hot drinks

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

not got room for one but seen this table in ikea that you can fold away with 2 chairs so might get that as I prefer eating at a table

bought one 8 place in feb used once

We bought a house that has a lovely dinning room and was soooo excited to finally have a house with room for dinning table.

2 years later still no table and bloody room still full of junk we don't have room for or need but Benz won't let me chuck

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

sadly havent room for one where i live,but when we bought our home a dining room was top priority,always ate my meals with the kids and some of my happiest memories of them when they were at home ,was the fun we had at family meals,Saturdays all the family came round,grans ,grandads,we ate, then cleared the table and played either cards or doms,or trivial pursuit

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

dining table in kitchen that is used daily.. be it having meals, folding the washing on, doing paperwork or having sex... best investment ever!!

"sadly havent room for one where i live,but when we bought our home a dining room was top priority,always ate my meals with the kids and some of my happiest memories of them when they were at home ,was the fun we had at family meals,Saturdays all the family came round,grans ,grandads,we ate, then cleared the table and played either cards or doms,or trivial pursuit"

we had a family games day on a Sunday after a roast.. was either Monopoly or Kerplunk

from a town near you

"sadly havent room for one where i live,but when we bought our home a dining room was top priority,always ate my meals with the kids and some of my happiest memories of them when they were at home ,was the fun we had at family meals,Saturdays all the family came round,grans ,grandads,we ate, then cleared the table and played either cards or doms,or trivial pursuit

we had a family games day on a Sunday after a roast.. was either Monopoly or Kerplunk "

happy memories,your little girl will remember too,mine do

"dining table in kitchen that is used daily.. be it having meals, folding the washing on, doing paperwork or having sex... best investment ever!!"

because my table is against two walls in my front room i've got one of the chairs in the kitchen that squidge stands on to do her baking but when thats not in use its my 'folded up washing' chair

from a town near you

when one of mine was little i put her up against the sink to wash her plastic pots,was gone all of thirty seconds,when i came back she was sat in the sink fully clothed with her shoes on,washing the bread with a packet of butter

"when one of mine was little i put her up against the sink to wash her plastic pots,was gone all of thirty seconds,when i came back she was sat in the sink fully clothed with her shoes on,washing the bread with a packet of butter"

lmfao.. ive a video on facebook of my daughter fully clothed in the sink.. she was supposed to be washing strawberies with me.

In Your Bush

" Day to day its just a wipeable surface as im forever squirting anti bacterial stuff on it.

"

Glad you added "anti bacterial stuff" to that sentence

" Day to day its just a wipeable surface as im forever squirting anti bacterial stuff on it.

Glad you added "anti bacterial stuff" to that sentence "

dirty bugger lol

By *appyTrancerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

We "have" a lovely huge farmhouse table that's sadly too big for our house, let alone a dining room we don't have! Sadly, said table it earning some storage company lots of cash while we can't use it. Renting sucks sometimes.

HT

Yes we have one and we use it every day for our evening meal - twice a day at weekends when we are off work, for lunch and our evening meal

It's still nice to sit together at a table and share a meal.

Yes I do own one, its wood and I use it every day

Can't remember the last time I didn't eat at the table I have a drop leaf dining table as space is at a premium (flat, no dining room etc).

"Can't remember the last time I didn't eat at the table I have a drop leaf dining table as space is at a premium (flat, no dining room etc)."

my dining table is actually in my front room.. but its a living space and doesnt look too out of place.

» Add a new message to this topic