FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 50 shades of chav

50 shades of chav

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok first things first, apparently this is a really good book, so I'm not forming an opinion on it, having not read it.

My opinion is being formed on the people who feel the need to display the fact they are owners of the book. On the bus, on the train, in the park, in cafes, out shopping I see this book in people hands, as an accessory.

It's not being read, just held as a trophy to blare out 'hey I'm cool, and with it'

It's honestly laughable. I respect the people that have it on the bedside, or who in public are actually reading it. But the 'hey look at me - chavs' are so tiresome. First the mobile phone, now this book, what next ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Hand cuffs?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok first things first, apparently this is a really good book, so I'm not forming an opinion on it, having not read it.

My opinion is being formed on the people who feel the need to display the fact they are owners of the book. On the bus, on the train, in the park, in cafes, out shopping I see this book in people hands, as an accessory.

It's not being read, just held as a trophy to blare out 'hey I'm cool, and with it'

It's honestly laughable. I respect the people that have it on the bedside, or who in public are actually reading it. But the 'hey look at me - chavs' are so tiresome. First the mobile phone, now this book, what next ?"

The sequel?

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Already 2 sequels

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok first things first, apparently this is a really good book, so I'm not forming an opinion on it, having not read it.

It's honestly laughable. I respect the people that have it on the bedside, or who in public are actually reading it. But the 'hey look at me - chavs' are so tiresome. First the mobile phone, now this book, what next ?

The sequel? "

» Add a new message to this topic