FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women and crossdressers.

Women and crossdressers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Sophie x OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

So ladies of Fab,

Of you had got talking to a guy on here and things were going well, you got o and liked the guy enough to maybe consider a social or more at some point and he then drops a bombshell.

He tells you that he crossdresses but it is something that he does privately and won't ever expect you to go to Tesco's with him dressed up as he wouldn't dream of it either.

He does it for himself but is also happy to share it with you if you chose to but is equally happy to keep it to himself too.

Would this put you off him and you'd walk away or would you be curious or open enough to try to accept him for what he is.

And im not talking about a hairy guy who is going to pinch your lingerie, I mean someone who shaves their body hair off and really makes the effort to look the part even if its clear they are still a man in a dress.....someone like me.

Thoughts please.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Personally I'd like to enjoy that side with them, so ideally I'd like to fancy them in both modes.

Derby

"Personally I'd like to enjoy that side with them, so ideally I'd like to fancy them in both modes."

Thanks Peach, I thought this thread was going to disappear into the ether and that my typo's wouldn't be noticed either

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Open to explore x

shits creek

"Personally I'd like to enjoy that side with them, so ideally I'd like to fancy them in both modes.

Thanks Peach, I thought this thread was going to disappear into the ether and that my typo's wouldn't be noticed either "

Typo's? What typo's?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it wouldn’t put me off him at all.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Not at all. I've come across this a few times though with mixed reviews.

I sometimes feel a little down after cos some of the men rock the look much better than I think I ever could. And some of the make up is simply to die for. Wish I knew how to do it so well

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

Wow, you certainly make an effort and you look fantastic, and for the record, I dress too

It would be a deal breaker for me.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Personally I'd like to enjoy that side with them, so ideally I'd like to fancy them in both modes.

Thanks Peach, I thought this thread was going to disappear into the ether and that my typo's wouldn't be noticed either "

Like PP says ideally I would like to enjoy them in both modes, I’m not phased by men who enjoy silky soft fabrics or make up, actually I used to encourage my late partner to wear my silk stockings or body suits now and again

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"So ladies of Fab,

Of you had got talking to a guy on here and things were going well, you got o and liked the guy enough to maybe consider a social or more at some point and he then drops a bombshell.

He tells you that he crossdresses but it is something that he does privately and won't ever expect you to go to Tesco's with him dressed up as he wouldn't dream of it either.

He does it for himself but is also happy to share it with you if you chose to but is equally happy to keep it to himself too.

Would this put you off him and you'd walk away or would you be curious or open enough to try to accept him for what he is.

And im not talking about a hairy guy who is going to pinch your lingerie, I mean someone who shaves their body hair off and really makes the effort to look the part even if its clear they are still a man in a dress.....someone like me.

Thoughts please."

I find that a big turn on

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Good Question Sophie x

A few years ago, I'd have run a mile from cross dressers

My mind was changed by attending saunas on 'girls days'

I've never had sex with a dressed guy, but I do enjoy the company of those that do dress

I think it would be quite nice to go shopping with a guy to choose outfits with him - women have a way better choice of clothes than us guys do

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest - I couldn't really give two tosses what people think

Wouldn't put me off at all, everyone deserves to be accepted as they are

By *imandHer9396Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

It's not a turn on for me, but it wouldn't put me off.

If a man is comfortable enough to share that with me, I'll do anything I can to be supportive. Let's play dress up, let me help you get the best out of your makeup and shape, let's enjoy together. I know it's not quite the same, but I spend a lot of time around Drag Queens, and live for this shit! I love to help and share, always love and support with both of us.

I'd love to get my brushes out for the husband, but he won't let me, booo!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

For me ultimately it comes down to if it makes the person happy, why would you stop them being their true selves. It’s always good to listen and understand what makes someone happy, rather than dismissing it just because it’s unknown to you.

I’d be useless at tips on dresses, makeup and lingerie mind

By *imandHer9396Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"It's not a turn on for me, but it wouldn't put me off.

If a man is comfortable enough to share that with me, I'll do anything I can to be supportive. Let's play dress up, let me help you get the best out of your makeup and shape, let's enjoy together. I know it's not quite the same, but I spend a lot of time around Drag Queens, and live for this shit! I love to help and share, always love and support with both of us.

I'd love to get my brushes out for the husband, but he won't let me, booo! "

Actually, on reflection, I wouldn't know if it's a turn on for me really. I haven't put a lot of thought into it, and the men I've been lucky enough to help with makeup/dressing haven't been interested in me! So who knows, but it's deffo not a turn off!

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Absolutely not! If you get along with a person, you get along with them! If you then decide you don't want that person to be happy and enjoy their life by doing something they like, then move aside and let them crack on. What does what a person is wearing have to do with who they are as a human?

.... also... best of both worlds! Plus you could do my hair, cos I'm shit at it.

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

Cross dressing feels like one of societies last big taboo's, but as with all the other old taboo's it's starting to change.

I think in 5-10 years no one will bat an eyelid at any man that wants to wear anything from panties, to lingerie, through to shaving and dressing completely.

At least i hope so anyway as it's rubbish having to keep it in private

I would not be put off in the slightest.

I see it as an extra gift of sexual personality brought to the new relationship and would look forward to exploring it together.

And if I am truthfully honest a tiny bit of me would be internally doing somersaults of excitement ... OK a big bit of me would be doing this.

Putting aside my own excitement of this prospect, I think I would feel so happy that a man I could see myself in a relationship with trusted me enough to share such personal information.

Her x

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

It wouldn’t put me off, and if he wants to go to Tesco in fem then that’s cool too. I’d never want anyone to feel I’m embarrassed to be with them. That’s bloody horrible.

Same rules apply with everyone though, if we’re going to Tesco then you better get some salt and vinegar Pringles.

By *urtyGentMan  over a year ago

eastleigh

"It wouldn’t put me off, and if he wants to go to Tesco in fem then that’s cool too. I’d never want anyone to feel I’m embarrassed to be with them. That’s bloody horrible.

Same rules apply with everyone though, if we’re going to Tesco then you better get some salt and vinegar Pringles. "

Of course you like salt and Vinegar Pringles

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Just avoid Morrisons. Lol

Seriously my wife loves my feminine persona.

Atlantis

"It wouldn’t put me off, and if he wants to go to Tesco in fem then that’s cool too. I’d never want anyone to feel I’m embarrassed to be with them. That’s bloody horrible.

Same rules apply with everyone though, if we’re going to Tesco then you better get some salt and vinegar Pringles.

Of course you like salt and Vinegar Pringles "

The elite tier Pringle

Derby

I've got a warm and fuzzy feeling seeing some of the comments, its good to see that views are slowly but surely changing although its also good to hear the flip side as well and the reasons why so all comments are equally important and valid

By *urtyGentMan  over a year ago

eastleigh

The elite tier Pringle "

This is neither the point of this thread nor is it an accurate or acceptable opinion to hold

Atlantis

The elite tier Pringle

This is neither the point of this thread nor is it an accurate or acceptable opinion to hold"

Excellent commitment to being wrong all the time

The way you describe it OP I wouldn't be put off.

Derby

The elite tier Pringle

This is neither the point of this thread nor is it an accurate or acceptable opinion to hold"

This is very much the point of the thread. Its about who and why others are comfortable with a man who crossdresses, not just a tube of pringles.

P.s. sour cream and chives are the best

stockport

Chilli heatwave doritos please

I’ve been there before with a partner who told me that. I encouraged him to dress with me but soon realised it didn’t do anything for me but supported him dressing in private. I would even pick him up items when shopping

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Five major relationships five women who know about my crossdressing. Each had their own reactions and participation with it. Non finished the relationship with me over it, all came to their conclusion inc my marriage (who actively got involved in the beginning) due to other reasons.

I am now at the start of a new relationship with a woman, she’s very open minded and I have the feeling she’ll know soon as well. Due to her general attitude to LGBTI issues and emotional intelligence.

I don’t know if I’m lucky or that the women I’m attracted to, due to their open minded and liberal attitudes just means they take it in their stride and not phased or think less of their own femininity, or supposedly lack of masculinity in me.

I expect women on this site to be closer to the women I’ve known, not all but a good majority.

stockport

I'm lucky to have a very supportive wife who likes my tgirl friends.

where the world takes me

"I've got a warm and fuzzy feeling seeing some of the comments, its good to see that views are slowly but surely changing although its also good to hear the flip side as well and the reasons why so all comments are equally important and valid "

I wouldn't call myself a crossdresser as it's not something that i identify with, for me it's more an occasional kink.

But I've "come out" in two relationships now, in the first it went very badly, though i'm not sure that relationship was right in the first place, and she immediately assumed it meant i was gay and didn't find her attractive.

In the other she encouraged me and even did some shopping for lingerie with me (that i still own now), sadly life got in the way of that relationship as the sex side was great.

I'm still pretty nervous of telling women i meet about it because of what the reaction could be, in the same way i'm nervous to say i'm bi, i hope that changes as attitudes change but as the old saying goes, once bitten twice shy

It would be nice to find a woman open to it.

By *uthtvnwTV/TS  over a year ago

deeside,N Wales

It is very encouraging to see the positive comments in this thread. In all my long term relationships the woman has known that I dress to some degree, my last long term relationship she was very supportive and encouraging, helping me with my make up etc.

Unfortunately this relationship ended when she decided that I should be more open about it to my friends and family which is something I definately didn't want to do as I want to keep this side of my life strictly private for various reasons.

I would love to meet a woman for a long term relationship who accepted this side of me, but as I result of what happened in that last relationship I'm scared to open up to the woman for fear she may go and tell people about me.

So the problem I have now is that I want a relationship with a woman but I'm scared of what will happen if I tell her about Ruth.

By *lwayshorny79Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

I would be happy to accept him which ever way he felt comfortable and if he looked anything like you sophie I'd be asking for tips too.

My ex fwb is a very hairy man who likes to dress but only in private and never does his hair or makeup.

Derby

"I would be happy to accept him which ever way he felt comfortable and if he looked anything like you sophie I'd be asking for tips too.

My ex fwb is a very hairy man who likes to dress but only in private and never does his hair or makeup."

For all of us who exist somewhere on the spectrum it can be very difficult.

Yes I do my best and to the level I enjoy it to and others like your ex FWB did theirs for themselves too.

It is really difficult to even think about telling a significant other as the outcomes can vary massively and you are scared to lose that person but then should you live a life in turmoil instead?

I know for me now that it has to come out as I never want to try and hide it again but also know that if I ever do want a relationship, finding someone open enough to accept all sides of me is going to narrow down who I may one day meet considerably.

Such is life but personally I am happy being me now, it just took me till I was 45 to realise that I could be happy this way and that some others would one day accept me as I am.

It's not a 'bombshell'. I find it really offensive to discriminate against hairy men who like to wear lingerie.

So because my guy is butch, hairy and likes to wear lingerie but doesn't wear wigs or makeup he's a lesser being. Fucking great.

Derby

"It's not a 'bombshell'. I find it really offensive to discriminate against hairy men who like to wear lingerie.

So because my guy is butch, hairy and likes to wear lingerie but doesn't wear wigs or makeup he's a lesser being. Fucking great. "

Sorry, I really didn't mean anything to sound like that and I do try not to discriminate against anyone. I've also been that hairy guy in a pair of knickers and know how many see it sometimes and im glad you're one of those who see past that.

The bombshell I meant was coming out with dressing in any form from wearing knickers right through to those who need to transition, the fear of coming out is there for us all and we clearly know we all have a lot to lose by doing so.

Your ex FWB is no more or less valid than any of us...its hard from any position we find ourselves in.

My apologies.

By *lwayshorny79Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

"It's not a 'bombshell'. I find it really offensive to discriminate against hairy men who like to wear lingerie.

So because my guy is butch, hairy and likes to wear lingerie but doesn't wear wigs or makeup he's a lesser being. Fucking great. "

Was this aimed at my comment? I can assure you I was not discriminating against hairy men. I actually prefer hairy men. I was stating that was his level of comfort and that is absolutely fine and doesnt make him a lesser being.

My apologies if it came across otherwise.

Very interesting thread x

So because my guy is butch, hairy and likes to wear lingerie but doesn't wear wigs or makeup he's a lesser being. Fucking great.

Sorry, I really didn't mean anything to sound like that and I do try not to discriminate against anyone. I've also been that hairy guy in a pair of knickers and know how many see it sometimes and im glad you're one of those who see past that.

The bombshell I meant was coming out with dressing in any form from wearing knickers right through to those who need to transition, the fear of coming out is there for us all and we clearly know we all have a lot to lose by doing so.

Your ex FWB is no more or less valid than any of us...its hard from any position we find ourselves in.

My apologies."

No my offence is generic, not aimed at you Sophie. At the words in the OP but not at you personally.

I take offence at my own reflection most days. No need to apologise.

I know how many people see it and I do understand your use of the term bombshell.

I'm just annoyed in general. Xx

Was this aimed at my comment? I can assure you I was not discriminating against hairy men. I actually prefer hairy men. I was stating that was his level of comfort and that is absolutely fine and doesnt make him a lesser being.

My apologies if it came across otherwise. "

No need to apologise to me. As above. xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Just makes a celebrity appearance to sprinkle fairy dust and good karma on the nice people here

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

For a long while I was closeted in several relationships of various lengths, then I came out to some friends.

I entered into a relationship with a woman who was bi, & who I came out to.

Eventually it was a major factor in the relationship ending quite badly.

Now I'm in a relationship with a lady who really gets off on watching me with guys, as I love watching her with others.

I promised myself I'd never hide it again, as it made me so unhappy.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"So ladies of Fab,

Thoughts please."

It wouldn’t bother me at all. I have long experience of being with someone who dresses. But then, I’m bi, so maybe it’s cheating for me to answer this question! I like and am very open to meeting crossdressers, though my preference is for feminine ladies who know what they’re doing with makeup etc. For something casual I wouldn’t be interested in doing makeovers or teaching about makeup - that’s mainly down to lack of time and preferring to spend that time on play. In a relationship of course it would be different and I’d be happy to do that kind of thing.

I should also say that that is my preference for crossdressers. Trans women (and trans men for that matter) I don’t look at any differently from cis women and men.

stockport

Tgirls don't always get a good press on fabswingers but I am glad that we are treated with respect by sensible people.

By *ayTTV/TS  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Just like to say thank you OP. All the positive responses ( and the silly ones ) make me feel all fuzzy and warm on this cold night. I was in a long term ( 29yrs ) hetro relationship we were both pretty androgynous and it probably worked more like a lesbian relationship. We unfortunately drifted apart just over two years ago.

where the world takes me

"Tgirls don't always get a good press on fabswingers but I am glad that we are treated with respect by sensible people. "

Tgirls put up with pretty much the worst of everything in society, the murder rates for trans is higher than the average, as is the suicide rate and unemployment rate, it's really about time the prejudice towards them ends.

We're in the 21st century now and there's no reason why that sort of prejudice against people who just want to live their true lives should exist.

Sorry to get a bit political there but i have good friends who are trans and it really saddens me how they are treated by society.

By *aura4ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

Interesting topic. I can say I have never told a partner of the other side to me as I was concerned about the response. It is a very personal thing to share and clearly I have never been comfortable enough to share.

The consequences of it going wrong could be very damaging.

Not sure if that says more about my relationships or me

Great discussion in here and the respect given is lovely to see and hear.

Thank You xxx

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"But I've "come out" in two relationships now, in the first it went very badly, though i'm not sure that relationship was right in the first place, and she immediately assumed it meant i was gay and didn't find her attractive.

In the other she encouraged me and even did some shopping for lingerie with me (that i still own now), sadly life got in the way of that relationship as the sex side was great."

My attitude changed over the years, from your first relationship, evolving to your second more accepting and supportive one.

Years ago, I was narrow minded and if a man as much want to wear one tiny skimpy knickers, I would go off him instantly!

Then I met a guy who I loved very much who asked me if I minded if he wore a silky camisole when we next had sex. I was wary but love conquers all ... but he moved abroad and that relationship ended.

Then more recently, I clocked a lean but very handsome bald guy at Legs 800. It was love at first sight!!! But then I noticed he had a big bag with him... And was just about to start his transformation into a leggy tranny...

We were a relationship for nearly a year and loved doing weekend trips to Sparkle, Brighton for events... And lots and lots of shopping of course!

Very interesteing topic

From personal experience

Had one woman know about it

Was dressing while she was and work and hiding it up loft she came home from work sick one day to find me dressed

She didn’t like it and asked me to stop

Her reason being 2 things

First she sed it made me less manly in her mind and she didn’t like that

And secondly she was jellos that things looked better on me than it did on her

It put a strain on the realship for a long time as she sed she didn’t look at me the same anymore

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Same rules apply with everyone though, if we’re going to Tesco then you better get some salt and vinegar Pringles. "

Unfortunately it seems that we are fundamentally incompatible I prefer the sweet chilli flavour...

By *amanthaJonesTrans1966TV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

My girlfriend knows about Samantha, we used to go out at the beginning to go clothes shopping or to a tgirl friendly bar or a tgirl or lgbt event, but she rarely go out nowadays, as she puts it "in case we bang into someone who has had sex with you wherever, at the tropics, on Eastney nudist beach, in a hotel room etc".

She asked for honesty from the start which I did, used to tell her about the emails etc that I received on my few profiles such as here, fabguys, tvchix and fb, but she got less interested as I got more compliments from guys and girls (both trans and genetically born women), where I received a few marriage proposals over time, which were all declined very quickly. It came to a point that we went out and I got more compliments from people than what she did, that's when she stopped coming out with me, I sensed a bit of jealousy and insecurity, so I now go out on my own, if I come home on time is a different matter now, as I often get invited to join a group back at their place or hotel room for more drinks, or sometimes full on sex.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

"I know for me now that it has to come out as I never want to try and hide it again but also know that if I ever do want a relationship, finding someone open enough to accept all sides of me is going to narrow down who I may one day meet considerably.

Such is life but personally I am happy being me now, it just took me till I was 45 to realise that I could be happy this way and that some others would one day accept me as I am."

This exactly Sophie. I deliberately put Gemma up on Fab rather than a guy profile. After Gemma costing me my marriage, I had a decision to make. Stick to normal "dating" & risk dropping the subject into conversation later & then watch as the poor girl fled in horror. Or try a different way by going down the route of presenting as Gemma in the hope of stumbling across a lady who was willing to accept & maybe even enjoy & join in. Like you say it's lean pickings but I'd rather be honest & upfront. I've been told countless times by friends & contacts fab isn't for dating. I know that, I'm not daft. But I don't know how else to go about it. I can't exactly go on conventional dating sites & out myself to all & sundry, especially on this Island of backwards views.

Yes it's very hard & yes it's very lonely. This last year has been tough keeping motivated & still clinging to hope. Gemma is not compulsory in the bedroom, I'm happy as guy me, but I can't deny I'd like some Gemma fun too. But I can't lie no matter what the cost. If it means I stay single for a long time, I'd rather that than tear some poor girls emotions to pieces later once I'd got close. Brave post honey & very thought provoking, nice one. X

Portsmouth

So if a female friend offered to come out with me to go shopping for sexy undies and outfits and shoes and boots and make up and perfume etc, I would accept the offer and enjoy the day, I have met one for a coffee and chat at the Coffee Cup shop on Eastney sea front during the daytime between lockdowns, we have agreed at some point hopefully soon, meet up at the hb bar in Portsmouth for a night out, I am hoping that once Pink Punters club in Milton Keynes is open again for the BNO event on the second Friday of the month, hopefully she will join me for a girlie weekend away.

"I know for me now that it has to come out as I never want to try and hide it again but also know that if I ever do want a relationship, finding someone open enough to accept all sides of me is going to narrow down who I may one day meet considerably.

Such is life but personally I am happy being me now, it just took me till I was 45 to realise that I could be happy this way and that some others would one day accept me as I am.

This exactly Sophie. I deliberately put Gemma up on Fab rather than a guy profile. After Gemma costing me my marriage, I had a decision to make. Stick to normal "dating" & risk dropping the subject into conversation later & then watch as the poor girl fled in horror. Or try a different way by going down the route of presenting as Gemma in the hope of stumbling across a lady who was willing to accept & maybe even enjoy & join in. Like you say it's lean pickings but I'd rather be honest & upfront. I've been told countless times by friends & contacts fab isn't for dating. I know that, I'm not daft. But I don't know how else to go about it. I can't exactly go on conventional dating sites & out myself to all & sundry, especially on this Island of backwards views.

Yes it's very hard & yes it's very lonely. This last year has been tough keeping motivated & still clinging to hope. Gemma is not compulsory in the bedroom, I'm happy as guy me, but I can't deny I'd like some Gemma fun too. But I can't lie no matter what the cost. If it means I stay single for a long time, I'd rather that than tear some poor girls emotions to pieces later once I'd got close. Brave post honey & very thought provoking, nice one. X "

Fab is what ever you want it to be for and don’t let anyone tell you different

Portsmouth

But I will never meet anyone as in "male mode" or "boring male mode", as I have so much more fun as Samantha and my admirers like it that way, I am so much more confident and playful when I have a sexy undie set with hold up stockings on, with a sexy outfit on top, with a pair of gorgeous heels on, no matter if strapped high heel shoes or ankle boots or knee high or thigh high boots, and always with full make up on finished with a beautiful perfume and jewellery and handbag, dressed to the nines, ready to receive the compliments, and wolf whistles as I walk along the road and in a bar or club etc

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

I've always thought it strange how women seem to flock towards & fuss over gay, trans or cdtv guy friends at work or socially while on nights out etc like mother hens. Yet the moment their own bloke shows any signs of it, they're off like a startled fawn to get as far away from this pervert they've been in a relationship with. Double standards some would say. This is a tongue in cheek generalisation but sadly isn't far from reality in most cases. I think women don't stop to take stock of the often kind & gentle guy behind the girl. I can however see how it's hard for a woman to split those who actively seek guys for sex from those who only fancy females & the fears it must create in their minds. It must make them question everything about their relationship & if their man actually fancies them. But you can't tar us all with same brush.

stockport

My female work colleague and her husband have been so wonderful towards myself as Maria and I attended their wedding reception in male mode for reasons I won't go on till.Dont judge people as friends will always be there for you.

Tbf, if I liked him enough to see him regularly I would be ok with a hairy guy that buys his own underwear, not pinch mine, as much as one that primps on a more serious level too

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Tbf, if I liked him enough to see him regularly I would be ok with a hairy guy that buys his own underwear, not pinch mine, as much as one that primps on a more serious level too "

That’s a fair point too. If I like and fancy a guy he can wear whatever he wants with me. But like you say, not my stuff!

Derby

"Tbf, if I liked him enough to see him regularly I would be ok with a hairy guy that buys his own underwear, not pinch mine, as much as one that primps on a more serious level too

That’s a fair point too. If I like and fancy a guy he can wear whatever he wants with me. But like you say, not my stuff!"

You know most of us already have our own stuff and that goes both ways....keep your hands off my eyeshadow brushes

"Tbf, if I liked him enough to see him regularly I would be ok with a hairy guy that buys his own underwear, not pinch mine, as much as one that primps on a more serious level too

That’s a fair point too. If I like and fancy a guy he can wear whatever he wants with me. But like you say, not my stuff!

You know most of us already have our own stuff and that goes both ways....keep your hands off my eyeshadow brushes "

It's ok, I don't wear eyeshadow

By *ayTTV/TS  over a year ago

Porthmadog

You know most of us already have our own stuff and that goes both ways....keep your hands off my eyeshadow brushes "

Derby

You know most of us already have our own stuff and that goes both ways....keep your hands off my eyeshadow brushes

It's ok, I don't wear eyeshadow "

Eyeliner then....and woe betide you if you borrow and ladder my stockings!

shits creek

Eyeliner then....and woe betide you if you borrow and ladder my stockings!"

Stay the fuck away from my sanitary towels, not just for a month .... but always. They just ain't for your body form and I don't care how well they would work as plasters or I dunno, sticky things for fixing things.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Great thread. When I came back to the scene I set up my male profile as my dressing had all but stopped. Now I feel so much more comfortable in my femme head I'm at a stage where I'd rather anyone I meet knows about it in advance, rather than drop a bombshell one day. This isn't a hobby or a fad, it's a part of my persona, and I feel now I'd rather go without than have to sacrifice my dressing again. Just wish I hadn't bought a years worth of site supporter on my male profile else I'd be closing that side of me down to concentrate on this!

Eyeliner then....and woe betide you if you borrow and ladder my stockings!"

Nope no eye liner either only ever my own mascara would never borrow stockings, mostly due to the laddering... I kinda like getting them in that state so would be rude, really

Derby

Stay the fuck away from my sanitary towels, not just for a month .... but always. They just ain't for your body form and I don't care how well they would work as plasters or I dunno, sticky things for fixing things."

Fine but don't you dare tell me what I can and can't use a tampon for

Watch top gear if you dont think that have multiple uses

Derby

Nope no eye liner either only ever my own mascara would never borrow stockings, mostly due to the laddering... I kinda like getting them in that state so would be rude, really "

So tell me more about getting stockings in that state

shits creek

Stay the fuck away from my sanitary towels, not just for a month .... but always. They just ain't for your body form and I don't care how well they would work as plasters or I dunno, sticky things for fixing things.

Watch top gear if you dont think that have multiple uses "

You're welcome to them. I've a couple of boxes knocking around but I just can't get on with them. Mental block from my teenage years. Bastard things.

Derby

Watch top gear if you dont think that have multiple uses

You're welcome to them. I've a couple of boxes knocking around but I just can't get on with them. Mental block from my teenage years. Bastard things."

Take a close look at Crocodile Dundee's hat....tampons and creosote

Absolute heaven! And let me tell you ladies, there’s always spare make up and stockings in the house!

I’m always raiding Abby’s drawers

V

Stockport

"Absolute heaven! And let me tell you ladies, there’s always spare make up and stockings in the house!

V"

I look forwards to somebody raiding my drawers

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I had a chance to meet up with a woman a couple of years ago, nothing came of it due to a difference in opinion on things.

"Absolute heaven! And let me tell you ladies, there’s always spare make up and stockings in the house!

V

I look forwards to somebody raiding my drawers "

Make sure it’s the right kind of raid Polly! I get told off for the wrong one! xxx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My brain just ran from A to Z with 24 stops and changes on the way .......

Here goes.. from immediate reaction to a bit of thinking chipping in.

Course i'd meet him. You say I like him and i've agreed to a social. I can only see the 'bombshell' making the meet more interesting.

BUT CLICK WHIRRRRRRRRR.......

What were MY intentions toward him BEFORE the bombshell..... e.g.

Was I seeing him as a great chat and laugh and someone i'd like to know ?

Was I chatting to him with a view that he was an available male and i'm meeting for a social to suss him out sexually...... ?

I'd still meet him without a doubt but would I still pursue him as someone i'd have sex with ...... hmmmmmmmm

I can't say the outcome of that until after we'd met.

I'm still thinking. Course I'd meet.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

That’s a fair point too. If I like and fancy a guy he can wear whatever he wants with me. But like you say, not my stuff!"

That's pretty much what my partner said to me "wear your own stuff, not mine".

Doesn't stop her wearing mine though!

"Cross dressing feels like one of societies last big taboo's, but as with all the other old taboo's it's starting to change.

I think in 5-10 years no one will bat an eyelid at any man that wants to wear anything from panties, to lingerie, through to shaving and dressing completely.

At least i hope so anyway as it's rubbish having to keep it in private "

We've got quite a few cross dressers near me - they go shopping fully made up, no-one bats an eyelid.

By *alsa58Woman  over a year ago

Greater London, Herts

One of my FWB likes to dress in some lingerie, only privately and only with me, but is not crossdresser, no disrespect to anyone. On the other hand I met someone who is a crossdresser and unfortunately didn't tickle my fancy either way... it's as the coin falls...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I actively encourage it. Both my partner and i love crossdressers/tvs but he has absolutly no interest in dressing

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Sometimes i'm not exactly sure how to describe myself on here. I love dressing up and having fun in lingerie though I don't do it act and look feminine, just love how it feels to wear (and on others also). Sometimes I wear knickers and stockings underneath when I go out but only I know. Unless I totally 110% trust a partner it's hard to bring the subject up, on here though I find most people a lot less judgmental and easier to talk to about it...

Portsmouth

My girlfriend knows all about Samantha and that I'm on a couple of sites and that I meet admirers for sex.

She did ask as soon as I came out to her, if I wore her stuff considering that I'm the same size, to which I replied "no, as I see that's disrespectful towards you and your undies", to which she responded back with "you don't need to wear mine, you have more clothes than me" lol

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Nice to see positive posts on guys who like to dress, i just enjoy wearing nylons when i can

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

I like it, I’ve gone out shopping for someone I’ve met in the past. Thoroughly enjoyed picking outfits out for him to wear.

By *arah_tv999TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

What a great positive thread.

Writing 2020 off for all the obvious reasons so the following applied pre-Covid and hopefully will apply post Covid.

I enjoy going shopping as Sarah and dress appropriately i.e. shorter skirt means opaques whilst longer skirt/dress can allow for stockings. In other words what lingerie I'm wearing only I know about. Seriously though if you pick your place and time and don't dress to stand out from 100 yards then you shouldn't get any hassle, at least I haven't. Not been into Tesco's though!

However, I do make sure that I don't go out as Sarah in my home town, as that is too small and I don't want to "bump" into someone I may know.

Fun places are most definitely make-up counters in department stores as they are always willing to help out. Most high street clothes stores are also fine, just be polite and you'll be treated likewise.

Finally, love to chat to new folk, especially if you're in the Oxon/Berks area

Leeds

"I like it, I’ve gone out shopping for someone I’ve met in the past. Thoroughly enjoyed picking outfits out for him to wear.

"

Love doing this! Going out together and choosing what to wear for each other whilst wearing sexy lingerie underneath... then going back and dressing/undressing each other!

Can cam now if any ladies interested?

Leeds

Love to here from ladies into this!

Oh is that so???

Leeds

Oh is that so??? "

I always thought sharing was caring ha!

Would always prefer for a woman to choose to dress me in hers!

Derby

Oh is that so??? "

Yep, what's mine is mine so get your own

By *ow are you ABCMan  over a year ago

Chester

Always up for some fun

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

I definitely wouldn’t have an issue with it, it’s just clothes at the end of the day, it’s the person that’s the turn on. The only thing is I like to be dominated and would they want to do that dressed as a female........ that’s the only thing that could be a deal breaker

Derby

[Removed by poster at 04/01/21 01:26:28]

Derby

"I definitely wouldn’t have an issue with it, it’s just clothes at the end of the day, it’s the person that’s the turn on. The only thing is I like to be dominated and would they want to do that dressed as a female........ that’s the only thing that could be a deal breaker "

The way someone dresses doesn't mean they're going to be submissive at all, some you’ll find could be quite dominant and nor does it mean they will always be dressed either.

You might be a little surprised at how some of us look when we're not presenting as crossdressers.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

"I definitely wouldn’t have an issue with it, it’s just clothes at the end of the day, it’s the person that’s the turn on. The only thing is I like to be dominated and would they want to do that dressed as a female........ that’s the only thing that could be a deal breaker

The way someone dresses doesn't mean they're going to be submissive at all, some you’ll find could be quite dominant and nor does it mean they will always be dressed either.

You might be a little surprised at how some of us look when we're not presenting as crossdressers."

I didn’t say they would I’m just saying if they were that’s the only thing that would be an issue

Derby

"I definitely wouldn’t have an issue with it, it’s just clothes at the end of the day, it’s the person that’s the turn on. The only thing is I like to be dominated and would they want to do that dressed as a female........ that’s the only thing that could be a deal breaker

You might be a little surprised at how some of us look when we're not presenting as crossdressers.

I didn’t say they would I’m just saying if they were that’s the only thing that would be an issue "

The same as with anything on here, you chat and find things out and see what works for you

Those that mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind.

Some like it, some hate, some are ok with it. Just never hide it, espescially to please someone else

Derby

"Those that mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind.

Some like it, some hate, some are ok with it. Just never hide it, espescially to please someone else "

This takes a long time to learn but is one of the best things you can come to understand both as a tv/ts and as someone getting involved with one

I lost my relationship of 5 years cause I was into Trans porn for some time. she couldn't accept it attracted me told me I was gay but she always knew I had bi flings she thought it was hot.

But I was still a alpha guy she just couldnt look at me the same anymore heart breaking with children too.

Be careful lol I lost my everything my woman for some fantasies. Hats off too all ladies that would accept your man the same they some lucky guys. wish it worked out differently for me.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It wouldn't bother me, the only thing that would is if he borrowed something and wrecked it tbh

I've experienced it in the past and it isn't for me. It would be a deal breaker in a relationship.

But I'd likely be the one to end it because I wouldn't want them to repress that part of themselves for the sake of the relationship.

Its just a matter of compatibility for me, and I'd want them to find someone who's into it so that they can really live their life the way they want.

The elite tier Pringle

Jeez, lighten up dude, there’s always time for salt and Vinegar Pringles, my main question is why do they come in tennis ball containers, what’s your thoughts on this fascinating topic?!

Leeds

Ladies???

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 06/01/21 01:41:02]

somewhere

Every partner I’ve ever had broke up with me once they new about my dressing . I’ve never found a woman that was really into cross dressing or more importantly me . I’ve gave up to be honest x

"Every partner I’ve ever had broke up with me once they new about my dressing . I’ve never found a woman that was really into cross dressing or more importantly me . I’ve gave up to be honest x"

I think being open from the beginning would prevent this

By *idzmaleMan  over a year ago

telford

I always hope to find a understanding partner that will handle me crossdressing. I tell them as early as I can so I don’t end up wasting anyone’s time. Some of my friends say I tell them too soon. I believe in honesty from the start. One day some one will love me for me.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

It wouldn't put me off. In fact it may encourage me haha x

By *evilmademedoitMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Before my wife and I got together we often used to be at the same parties and I occasionally used to wear something slinky, sexy and satin, so it wasn’t something I had to hide from her.

Leeds

"It wouldn't put me off. In fact it may encourage me haha x"

In my experience I don't think it's that easy a subject to bring up with a woman if you've just met (unless they knew before hand obvs!) Wish more women were more open minded like you! x

The majority of my partners have been cool with it, a couple actively encouraged it.

The last one actually used me to practise her makeup on (beautician).

I think it all depends on how you broach the subject and wether your open and truthful about desires and explain the reasons behind.

Also very dependant on how open minded that person is

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’d be very honoured that they confided in me and I’d discuss it with them how they wanted to proceed.

It’s only clothes.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"I’d be very honoured that they confided in me and I’d discuss it with them how they wanted to proceed.

It’s only clothes. "

. You are a special lady

Portsmouth

"I’d be very honoured that they confided in me and I’d discuss it with them how they wanted to proceed.

It’s only clothes. "

I often hear from tgirls that they wish they could meet a woman like you, as a lot of girlfriends or wives are not accepting of their man dressing as a woman.

somewhere

"Every partner I’ve ever had broke up with me once they new about my dressing . I’ve never found a woman that was really into cross dressing or more importantly me . I’ve gave up to be honest x

I think being open from the beginning would prevent this "

I was ashamed of it and wanted it to go away . It’s always felt like a curse . Work and family life stopped me telling people xxx

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

had a cd relationship for 2 years, I got bored in the end unfortunately

Swindon

"had a cd relationship for 2 years, I got bored in the end unfortunately"

Shame, not something you'd be willing to try again then?

[Removed by poster at 07/01/21 20:15:24]

"had a cd relationship for 2 years, I got bored in the end unfortunately

Bored of the person themselfs?

Or bored of them cross dressing?"

"Every partner I’ve ever had broke up with me once they new about my dressing . I’ve never found a woman that was really into cross dressing or more importantly me . I’ve gave up to be honest x

I think being open from the beginning would prevent this "

Yeah that's what I intend to or am trying to do atleast, be open and honest from the beginning. Even trying some dating sites, but not much luck.

But yeah I would rather they knew from the beginning instead of hurting somone down the road.

Swindon

Yeah that's what I intend to or am trying to do atleast, be open and honest from the beginning. Even trying some dating sites, but not much luck.

But yeah I would rather they knew from the beginning instead of hurting somone down the road."

Me too. Now only putting profiles up as Lynette so it's blatantly obvious this is part of my life and I'd want any future partner to be accepting and a part of it.

Fingers crossed!

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I never really thought about it until recently, when I had visions of my fb in my corset

I suppose it wouldn't bother me if I had a good connection

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

ive been dressing for almost as long as I can remember to one degree or another, though during my marriage i hid it as she wasnt open minded enough to accept it. after divorce i decided not to hide it any more, had a relationship with one woman who loved it and found it as much a turn on as i did, we split from unrelated issues, had a few fb who found it a bit of fun , and relationship with one who wasnt bothered either way. life is much more simple if you can get stuff out in the open though not always easy initialy.

But yeah I would rather they knew from the beginning instead of hurting somone down the road.

Me too. Now only putting profiles up as Lynette so it's blatantly obvious this is part of my life and I'd want any future partner to be accepting and a part of it.

Fingers crossed!"

I worked with a girl a few years ago and we got on crazy well, people thinking we where together ect. I genuinely really liked her and seemed mutual. I was going to ask her out. But she had told me about her previous fiancee that came out as Trans and she nearly committed suicide over it blaming herself. She said I really reminded of him alot too lol.

Obviously she had no clue about the "real" me, so I couldn't do that to her again down the road.

The reason why I have put myself out there on other sites as Chloe first

By *andytvmaidTV/TS  over a year ago

Faversham

Very difficult to bring up the subject.

Not as if Crossdressing is considered “normal”.

I have even had it where a potential partner has said that someone at her work found her husband in her undies and divorced him. How do you gauge their reaction when you tell them that you’d like to be dressed up in sexy lingerie.

xxxx

Leeds

"Very difficult to bring up the subject.

I have even had it where a potential partner has said that someone at her work found her husband in her undies and divorced him. How do you gauge their reaction when you tell them that you’d like to be dressed up in sexy lingerie.

xxxx"

True you never know how someone will react if you told them. Many women seem to be fine with TVs but frown upon guys that just enjoy wearing lingerie!

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

The first guy I met as a singleton here was a cross dresser. It didn’t put me off at all. We formed a lovely friendship because I truly valued how much it meant to him to be all sides of himself. It was a really special year or so

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Personally I'd like to enjoy that side with them, so ideally I'd like to fancy them in both modes."

For attraction/sex purposes i'm with peach, platonic wise wouldn't fuss me & god help any one who kicks off at my mates....claws come out

Interesting thread Sophie, with positive vibes from many lovely peeps.

btw, you look gr8.

Stockport

I find it far easier now to start all new social interactions while I am being Polly. It may or may not limit opportunities for getting to know people, but at least everyone knows where they stand from the beginning.

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Wouldn't bother me at all and hasn't in the past xx

Can I just say there are a lot of gorgeous women on this thread, so why can't I meet one????

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Can I just say there are a lot of gorgeous women on this thread, so why can't I meet one????"

Lockdown? xx

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Duns

"Can I just say there are a lot of gorgeous women on this thread, so why can't I meet one????

Lockdown? xx"

And even after that, distance!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Very difficult to bring up the subject.

xxxx

True you never know how someone will react if you told them. Many women seem to be fine with TVs but frown upon guys that just enjoy wearing lingerie! "

I think that's a fine line. To be in acceptance of a kink and sharing a kink are different states of mind, lots are seeking kink partners to share their interests with but unfortunately assume just because you accept the kink you must like to play with it as well, I've had lots of conversations stall from that

Its totally cool with me. It's the person I like, not the way they dress!

I had a friend tell me this and I'm totally fine with it. I've yet to meet him dressed but looking forward to the full works

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I would be more than happy to meet and see what came from that as at the end of the day I may not be there cup of tea at all.

I would be more concerned that they felt comfortable enough that they could open up more to me if they wanted/needed to. And hopefully if nothing more, an amazing friendship would be able to grow and they would feel able to share both halves of themselves

Leeds

"I would be more than happy to meet and see what came from that as at the end of the day I may not be there cup of tea at all.

I would be more concerned that they felt comfortable enough that they could open up more to me if they wanted/needed to. And hopefully if nothing more, an amazing friendship would be able to grow and they would feel able to share both halves of themselves "

True it's more than just clothes but a connection of minds/attraction... love this reply!

I met a wonderful man through this site and after our first meet, he told me about his TGirl alter-ego. I was taken aback. Not disgusted or anything, just surprised. Mulled it over for a few minutes, and felt that as we'd clicked so well in our meeting he was worth getting to know, and if she is a part of him, then I'd get to know her too. For me it's not about the male or female, it's the kindred spirit inside. I've just embraced it and have a brilliant time with both aspects.

Also, a guy who truly understands the excitement of finding a dress with pockets is a real gem!

Leeds

"I met a wonderful man through this site and after our first meet, he told me about his TGirl alter-ego. I was taken aback. Not disgusted or anything, just surprised. Mulled it over for a few minutes, and felt that as we'd clicked so well in our meeting he was worth getting to know, and if she is a part of him, then I'd get to know her too. For me it's not about the male or female, it's the kindred spirit inside. I've just embraced it and have a brilliant time with both aspects.

Also, a guy who truly understands the excitement of finding a dress with pockets is a real gem!"

What do you keep in your dress pockets??

coventry

"I met a wonderful man through this site and after our first meet, he told me about his TGirl alter-ego. I was taken aback. Not disgusted or anything, just surprised. Mulled it over for a few minutes, and felt that as we'd clicked so well in our meeting he was worth getting to know, and if she is a part of him, then I'd get to know her too. For me it's not about the male or female, it's the kindred spirit inside. I've just embraced it and have a brilliant time with both aspects.

Also, a guy who truly understands the excitement of finding a dress with pockets is a real gem!"

. Wow that is a refreshing change gorgeous understanding lady that doesn’t ridicule a guy just because he likes to slip into stuff now and then .. so thank you for sharing your beautiful comments on this subject

Perhaps worth thinking that the person may be struggling with their gender identity and their cross dressing may ultimately be a stepping stone to coming out as trans 24/7.

coventry

"Perhaps worth thinking that the person may be struggling with their gender identity and their cross dressing may ultimately be a stepping stone to coming out as trans 24/7.

"

. Wow now theirs a thought ., am I

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I think my concern would be that I wouldn't actually be feminine enough for them, and that my body wouldn't compare well, if they had legs that go on for miles and looked stunning in a dress.

coventry

"I think my concern would be that I wouldn't actually be feminine enough for them, and that my body wouldn't compare well, if they had legs that go on for miles and looked stunning in a dress."
. You have beautiful legs I would look gorgeous in stockings I don’t think you would have any competition of me

"I think my concern would be that I wouldn't actually be feminine enough for them, and that my body wouldn't compare well, if they had legs that go on for miles and looked stunning in a dress.. You have beautiful legs I would look gorgeous in stockings I don’t think you would have any competition of me "

Oh I don't know, you certainly look elegant in heels.

Swindon

"I think my concern would be that I wouldn't actually be feminine enough for them, and that my body wouldn't compare well, if they had legs that go on for miles and looked stunning in a dress."

First, trust me that wouldn't be an issue!

Second, it depends on what the person's motives were for dressing. Some just dabble and enjoy it, be that sexually or not. Others dress to adopt a different persona, and others really want to become a woman.

I would say it's only really the latter that MIGHT be comparing themselves to you, and if so it would only really be to see how well they pass as a woman. So actually if they did have longer legs etc then I would guess it would be more of a confidence boost for them, rather than a disappointment towards you.

Whatever their reasons, it does take a lot for a dresser to share both sides of their personality openly with someone, so if they do then they really do think a lot about you and that should be all that matters x

"I think my concern would be that I wouldn't actually be feminine enough for them, and that my body wouldn't compare well, if they had legs that go on for miles and looked stunning in a dress.

First, trust me that wouldn't be an issue!

Second, it depends on what the person's motives were for dressing. Some just dabble and enjoy it, be that sexually or not. Others dress to adopt a different persona, and others really want to become a woman.

I would say it's only really the latter that MIGHT be comparing themselves to you, and if so it would only really be to see how well they pass as a woman. So actually if they did have longer legs etc then I would guess it would be more of a confidence boost for them, rather than a disappointment towards you.

Whatever their reasons, it does take a lot for a dresser to share both sides of their personality openly with someone, so if they do then they really do think a lot about you and that should be all that matters x"

Very true

[Removed by poster at 28/03/21 10:31:39]

"Also, a guy who truly understands the excitement of finding a dress with pockets is a real gem!

What do you keep in your dress pockets?? "

Tissues, lippie, cash, car keys, small animals, cat treats, hairbands, hipflask, sweets. That sort of thing.

Swindon

"Also, a guy who truly understands the excitement of finding a dress with pockets is a real gem!

Tissues, lippie, cash, car keys, small animals, cat treats, hairbands, hipflask, sweets. That sort of thing. "

Bunny crumpets?

Tissues, lippie, cash, car keys, small animals, cat treats, hairbands, hipflask, sweets. That sort of thing.

Bunny crumpets? "

Busted!!

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

I’ve experienced the good and bad sides of this firstly 25yrs ago encouraged me to crossdress it was all very good at the time but whenever there was an argument it was always used as a stick to beat me with I wish I’d never told her about it. My life was hell and walking away was the best thing I ever did, then I met a lady who totally loved me dressing and even bought me things it’s the best feeling in the world to be accepted and not have it thrown back at me,

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Go to Tesco’s a few times as per one of my pics when dressed as Katie, the hardest part is plucking up the courage to get outa the car, after that it’s just swallow deep and walk. I try to make sure I’m dressed as a normal woman would be not showing anything that would be contentious or get me arrested for flashing stocking tops so making sure I wear a below knee dress or skirt etc, some people clock me and stare other look, see and look away as quick as they can, others look and ignore.

By *nDNECouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Couple with a cross dressing male here.

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Love this thread, gives me a lot of hope. Not sure how to broach the subject though x

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

It would put me off, I am sorry. I have been approached like this before and while I respect it, it is a turn off for me. So would be happy to chat qnd probably meet up socially if we got in, etc- but not sexually...

Portsmouth

"It would put me off, I am sorry. I have been approached like this before and while I respect it, it is a turn off for me. So would be happy to chat qnd probably meet up socially if we got in, etc- but not sexually... "

I have met some really wonderful women whilst I'm out, respectful, paid such lovely compliments on my outfits and heels and make up etc, but I dont go out to look for women to have sex with, I just like having a girlie chat with them, my lufe is not all about sex, though I do have a massive sex drive, but I also love to meet up for a coffee, shopping, lunch, more shopping, restaurants and bars and clubs etc

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Dressing doesn't bother me.

Big facefuls of obvious make up are a turn off for me on either sex tho.

I (Mrs) have a friend who likes lingerie and heels. We met when I was single have only chatted and exchanged a mutual

Appreciation of all things sexy, but he felt comfortable to share with me and I never judged. I like him as a person, all sides to him. I’m all honestly he can rock pretty lingerie better than I can. If Mr was into that I’d love nothing more than going shopping and encouraging him. I sincerely hope attitudes are changing and more people accept people for who they are.

Mrs

coventry

"I (Mrs) have a friend who likes lingerie and heels. We met when I was single have only chatted and exchanged a mutual

Appreciation of all things sexy, but he felt comfortable to share with me and I never judged. I like him as a person, all sides to him. I’m all honestly he can rock pretty lingerie better than I can. If Mr was into that I’d love nothing more than going shopping and encouraging him. I sincerely hope attitudes are changing and more people accept people for who they are.

Mrs"

. Thank you both xx your very special understanding couple xx

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks Peach, I thought this thread was going to disappear into the ether and that my typo's wouldn't be noticed either

Typo's? What typo's? "

Mmmm T-ypo's, their so sexy, so round and inviting, don't you just want to do one now and again it's just so wrong but so Tyyyy poooo, HEY every one to their own kink.

By *inullaTV/TS  over a year ago

Bridgnorth

You must be one in a million, love your plug x

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

Loads of girls ask me will I crossdress for them or wear their panties.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'd just let him get on with it if that's what makes him happy.

Love this haha

My ex categorically told me she wouldn’t fancy me in drag .... oooo a challenge

somewhere

"I'd just let him get on with it if that's what makes him happy."

Rare flower indeed . In my experience women hate it x

coventry

"I (Mrs) have a friend who likes lingerie and heels. We met when I was single have only chatted and exchanged a mutual

Mrs"

. Wow beautiful and standing lady I just wish there was more ladies out there that like the idea of a man dressed up not particularly been convincing just feeling the same way she does when she slipped into stockings and high heels it just changes your whole aspect on the sexiness of it all

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

I have posted this elsewhere, but this is my story, all true, which kind of gives a different angle/take on this.

Many years ago when I was 19/20 I had a relationship with an older lady (early 30s) who told me an awful lot about sex!

One night when we played she suggested I wear her stockings for some fun which I was up for and it went from there.

We started having sex with both wearing s&s, then she bought me my own set.

Before long we'd go out together to buy matching lingerie, sets, basques etc and we'd do photo shoots etc, sending the film off to PO boxes in the back of Escort!

Eventually we'd be going out for nights out, regular vanilla nights to normal clubs, dressed normal but with matching lingerie on, knowing each others secret.

Once or twice she went as far as making me up for a night of fun at home. I can't say I ever loved dressing and I certainly was never convincing but she found it incredibly horny and it drove her wild. That I did love!

It was on holidays in PdI that we first met a few genuine beautiful dressers on a night out and that really intrigued us both - and made us fuck like crazy back at the hotel. One of the last nights on holiday, a visit to the old yumbo centre saw one thing lead to another and ended with the most gorgeous TV masturbating in front of us until they came over my partners feet in her sandals.

That was the night I discovered I was attracted to dressers. Also, it was the night that led to our adventures involving others.

It certainly wouldn't put me off and hasn't. I'd say if that's what makes him feel happy, horny, in his own skin etc. - be free to be yourself. Have met someone previously on my old profile who was into it.

coventry

"I have posted this elsewhere, but this is my story, all true, which kind of gives a different angle/take on this.

Many years ago when I was 19/20 I had a relationship with an older lady (early 30s) who told me an awful lot about sex!

One night when we played she suggested I wear her stockings for some fun which I was up for and it went from there.

We started having sex with both wearing s&s, then she bought me my own set.

Before long we'd go out together to buy matching lingerie, sets, basques etc and we'd do photo shoots etc, sending the film off to PO boxes in the back of Escort!

Eventually we'd be going out for nights out, regular vanilla nights to normal clubs, dressed normal but with matching lingerie on, knowing each others secret.

Once or twice she went as far as making me up for a night of fun at home. I can't say I ever loved dressing and I certainly was never convincing but she found it incredibly horny and it drove her wild. That I did love!

It was on holidays in PdI that we first met a few genuine beautiful dressers on a night out and that really intrigued us both - and made us fuck like crazy back at the hotel. One of the last nights on holiday, a visit to the old yumbo centre saw one thing lead to another and ended with the most gorgeous TV masturbating in front of us until they came over my partners feet in her sandals.

That was the night I discovered I was attracted to dressers. Also, it was the night that led to our adventures involving others."

. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this my favorite subject you said you were lucky lucky guy indeed to have such a gorgeous lady do this for you so jealous

It's not something I actively seek out but... If I liked someone and he disclosed to me it wouldn't have me running for the hills either.

By *avidagainMan  over a year ago

st.leonards on sea

i met a girl here who accepted who i am we made friends and had a most fantastic thing going for 6 months it was so beautiful i miss those days