FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > looked at me?

looked at me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a coincidence, that my site supporter membership is only days from renewal, and suddenly more people have looked at me today than for the whole of last month???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes...

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and you posted in the forum for the first time

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"yes..."
lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"yes..."

lol

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

You're forgetting those in stealth mode too. We think this is the least corrupt tbh

"Is it a coincidence, that my site supporter membership is only days from renewal, and suddenly more people have looked at me today than for the whole of last month??? "

It's a coincidence that happens on pay for dating sites too .... strange isn't it??

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

he posted in the introductions forum yesterday saying hi... people will have checked him out from that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha i forgot i posted in the forum, i am sure that will have helped. Thanks for that, faith restored!!

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"he posted in the introductions forum yesterday saying hi... people will have checked him out from that."

the forum police.....

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

am I paranoid .. who ..where .. what ???????

Yes simple really - the two are not related and -

one other thing i would add is that if you are more involved in forums post more people look at you to see what your about, but remember by doing so they are not saying "hey we looked at you do you want a shag" - they just purely loked to suss you out - i think lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Yes simple really - the two are not related and -

one other thing i would add is that if you are more involved in forums post more people look at you to see what your about, but remember by doing so they are not saying "hey we looked at you do you want a shag" - they just purely loked to suss you out - i think lol "

And in my case block me lol lol

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"he posted in the introductions forum yesterday saying hi... people will have checked him out from that.

the forum police..... "

Honestly hope you don't feel that way euro. We don't know _iew personally but would certainly have no hesitation in him being an extremely fair, intelligent guy that wouldn't get embroiled in such. Everyone at some point or another has differing opinions, ourselves included which sometimes means we'll leave certain threads for avoiding any potential squabble.

Anyway glad through the forums your profile has had more hits.

Pete - scrols back to see what all fuss is about lol and thinks perhapes he should have done first

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"he posted in the introductions forum yesterday saying hi... people will have checked him out from that.

the forum police.....

Honestly hope you don't feel that way euro. We don't know _iew personally but would certainly have no hesitation in him being an extremely fair, intelligent guy that wouldn't get embroiled in such. Everyone at some point or another has differing opinions, ourselves included which sometimes means we'll leave certain threads for avoiding any potential squabble.

Anyway glad through the forums your profile has had more hits."

No I'm only joking.... Here for fun if I thought I was upsetting anyone I wouldn't be happy..

" No I'm only joking.... Here for fun if I thought I was upsetting anyone I wouldn't be happy.. "

Tis true..;-)

Thats how he lives up to his name...

"Yes simple really - the two are not related and -

one other thing i would add is that if you are more involved in forums post more people look at you to see what your about, but remember by doing so they are not saying "hey we looked at you do you want a shag" - they just purely loked to suss you out - i think lol

And in my case block me lol lol "

lmao! Xx

"am I paranoid .. who ..where .. what ???????"

Do you get 'the voices' too?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the forum police..... "

apologies to the OP if that is his impression, I replied 'Yes' and sent it, then thought that may sound curt so I added to it... I had pressed the green arrow and noticed that he had posted in the forum introducing himself and knew that would have increased the hits on his profile.

When another poster mentioned dating sites, I thought I would expand my answer.

Apologies again OP.

I noticed yesterday that in the introduction forum someone was welcomed with 'get a hard hat' and beware of the 'clique'.... I have always said that I think the forums are at times unwelcoming, but I find it staggering that the people who think some regulars are unfriendly would welcome newbies that way.

again apologies OP

» Add a new message to this topic