FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Goddess Patty

Goddess Patty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone seen this woman? 44 stone plus. Anyone think this is sexy or a total turnoff? She thinks she is sexy as hell, apparently loves being this big and won't change for anything. She cant walk anymore, has to be helped to turn over in bed etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against large people, last three partners were all over size 18, but isn't this taking it to far?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

it is a real fetish and a turn on for some guys and who are we to judge each to their own i say if they are all happy that turns me on

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

She was on a TV programme recently about feeders... there's a thread about it on here but I can't remember what it was called.

I wasn't convinced that she is truly happy but that's is how she earns her living.

Not being rude, but how the hell does one go about finding her vagina?! Anyone daft enough to go down on her will probably suffocate or get crushed to death.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Not being rude, but how the hell does one go about finding her vagina?! Anyone daft enough to go down on her will probably suffocate or get crushed to death. "

She is mostly idolised virtually and via the phone.

There is also a thread about a very large woman crushing a kitten. Size appears on the forum quite often.

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I saw that documentary and she was far from Goddess like in reality,compared to how she portrayed herself online to her admirers and those that paid her money to put the weight on

Im not going to get dragged into the childish comments about how do you find her vagina or she would squash anyone that fucked her

I just thought she led a really sad life and that shes not a happy person at all

Apologies if my comment came across as childish, it wasn't meant that way, an honest question simply because she claimed to have enjoyed a normal life, for me that means having sex. Having all that weight, fat and flesh to move out of the way has to be difficult if not impossible. I would agree she is unhappy and has been for years. No one can enjoy being bedridden. Those who paid her money should be prosecuted and forced to pay for her wellbeing until she no longer needs it.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

She made her choice, she has to live with the consequences. It is her son I feel for, he bathes her, dresses her etc, I got the impression he didn't really have a choice, he does it because he is all she has. So the amount of money she has earned over the years, has got her no where really.

Lazy shag, slap her ass (that's enough - ed)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

She was seriously ill, she couldnt care for herself her son had it. Now ive always said it doesnt matter how big someone is as long as they are happy and healthy and she most definetly not healthy.

My question is, all these guys that get turned on by her size. What will haappen when she dies, will they generally be upset, or will they just move on and feed someone else. I found it all in bad taste. Cant remember how old she was but i dont think she had another ten years left in her. Very sad situation to be

Yes

It was awful to watch the documentary, she did get upset but tried to cover it up. I'm all for curves, I have them but when you get to the point when you can't even lift your arm then it's too much in my opininon.

But on a childish level, she used to get paid to sit on and squash men, she sat on one guy whilst they were recording. He was stick thin and looked like his eyes where going to pop out!!!...

» Add a new message to this topic