FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > disabled sex

disabled sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would someone being in a wheelchair put you off having sex. I was seeing a girl who had been in a wheelchair for years found it to be very erotic enjoyed the time we had. She could fold her legs right out the allowing me very deep

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if I was attracted to her, no problem whatsoever

If I wasn't.... I wouldn't

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My daughter has m.s. and is sexually active.

You'd think that under those circumstances I'd be okay with a bloke in a wheelchair.

I'm not ......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also have ms although not n a wheelchair it certainly would not put me of

(good for your daughter my the way )

I think for me, it could be a problem, i like it hard and gain little pleasure from being on top... so while i don't have a problem with the wheelchair itself,, their ability or lack thereof might become a problem if it was ever to move beyond a social level. if im honest.. although with a women,, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think for me, it could be a problem, i like it hard and gain little pleasure from being on top... so while i don't have a problem with the wheelchair itself,, their ability or lack thereof might become a problem if it was ever to move beyond a social level. if im honest.. although with a women,, it wouldn't be a problem at all."

Ditto (except for the bit about girls )

To be totally honest (and by no means do I intend any disrespect to anyone who is in a chair or otherwise disabled) it would put me off.

I think if I was attracted to her, I don't think it would put me off but I've never been in that position (if you pardon the pun) so I can't say for sure.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i met someone im a wheelchair and got in a vanilla relationship it wouldnt bother me. It would bother me just a night of sex,m ainly because my home isnt wheelchair friendly, but if it was a proper relationshiip then i would have it adapted

It wouldn't put me off, I may be wrong, but variety of positions would be a problem, no?

Not for us I'm afraid.......

l was married to a guy in a wheelchair for 12 yrs the sex was boring only could do me on top for hrs at a time and it always ended in water sports which l hate nah not for me l can say

To be honest i wouldnt meet someone thro swingting who was in a wheel chair, however if i knew someone and fell for them i would get into a relationship with someone in a wheel chair because for me you see past something like that for someone you love, if it was just casual sex i would _iew it differently

I have MS and although only an ocassionally chair user it does affect my mobility and fatigue levels at times and I can honestly say I have never had a negative reaction about it from anyone that I have met or been in a relationship with.

I have seen it from the other side as well as a previous fairly long term FB of mine is paraplegic and while we could not have penetrative sex, he more than made up for it in other ways. As with anything for me it is more to do with the person than their ability to maintain an erection at all costs.

my 1st love had MS and after a fall lost her leg we carried on till the end she was a inspration to me .... she lived her short life to the full [reading rock and glastonbury.... and saw status quo 11 times]she didnt give a toss what she looked like RIP

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm here purely to satisfy my hedonistic fantasies.

A wheelchair user plays no part in that.

If we chatted on site and hit it off then I'd meet them if they wanted. Whether anything else happened would depend on how we got on when we met - same as meeting anyone off of here.

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

"I'm here purely to satisfy my hedonistic fantasies.

A wheelchair user plays no part in that. "

If I could satisfy my hedonistic fantasies with someone I found attractive it would not bother me if they were disabled in some way or not

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

We met a couple in the south of England who were delightful. Not to play, just at a social. We had seen them on another now defunct site and had seen pictures. We spoke for about an hour, had a great laugh and we both thought she was sex on legs.

Her left arm stopped at the elbow, but we saw no reason to discount them on that score... Not sure about a wheelchair though, I like to think I an open enough for it not to make a difference, but until I've had that approach...

By *ikeriderMan  over a year ago

prestatyn

[Removed by poster at 16/07/12 00:53:51]

"If i met someone im a wheelchair and got in a vanilla relationship it wouldnt bother me. It would bother me just a night of sex,m ainly because my home isnt wheelchair friendly, but if it was a proper relationshiip then i would have it adapted"

No one knows whats round the corner so to speak,.

Disablement can happen to anyone , at anytime.

If it did, would you not want a sex life ? if you functioned normally bar the disability .

It surely pays to know someone and be attracted , regardless of the disability surely

London

"I'm here purely to satisfy my hedonistic fantasies.

A wheelchair user plays no part in that.

If I could satisfy my hedonistic fantasies with someone I found attractive it would not bother me if they were disabled in some way or not"

Good for you, it doesn't work for me!

How would I get someone in a wheelchair up two flights of stairs? How would I hang someone who can't stand from my ceiling?

We all play differently, we all have our fantasies...viva le differencé!

London

"No one knows whats round the corner so to speak,.

If it did, would you not want a sex life ? if you functioned normally bar the disability .

It surely pays to know someone and be attracted , regardless of the disability surely "

The same could be said about people from different ethnicities, body size, age, height etc.

People are allowed a preference in who they find sexually attractive. This is not a dating site or Friends Reunited. I have girlfriends but I'm straight, I have a black ex-husband I still love dearly and there's nothing sexier than a fit black man, but I don't play with them as I've yet to met a submissive one! Someone in a wheelchair wouldn't be for me.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I would be ok with that as long as the attraction was there and I didn't feel I was simply using them *because* they were in a wheelchair.

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

I have no problems with it - basically, they're a person, same as me, and if they want the same as me, what is the problem?

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"I have no problems with it - basically, they're a person, same as me, and if they want the same as me, what is the problem?"

does that include whips glam lol

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

"I have no problems with it - basically, they're a person, same as me, and if they want the same as me, what is the problem?

does that include whips glam lol"

of course - I'm not whippist!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It would depend on what their limitations are.

i would, and if she enjoyed it, i would

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"No one knows whats round the corner so to speak,.

It surely pays to know someone and be attracted , regardless of the disability surely "

A fall on a stairase years ago left me with a fractured spine and at the time my brain forgot how to walk.

Luckily I recovered, life is not only precious but our ability to be mobile is also

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

This thread is very interesting, i have what you would call a invisible disability. I for many years feared that no-one would want me or want to have sex with me because of my disability and scar's. I can do most thing's but there is some position's i can't do for a long period of time and certain day's i'am in just too much pain to do anything. I would not be put off by someone's disability, i think id struggle to be with a male in a chair as it could be trciky manoerving for both me and the w.c user.

Aberdeen

I was born 'normal' but had a severe HRA at 15 and was in hospital for 3years then in a wheelchair for many years after that. I only started to have a sex drive when i was slightly more able. I actually joined fab because i felt i was'nt confident enough to meet in person at bar's etc.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I was born 'normal' but had a severe HRA at 15 and was in hospital for 3years then in a wheelchair for many years after that. I only started to have a sex drive when i was slightly more able. I actually joined fab because i felt i was'nt confident enough to meet in person at bar's etc. "

What is HRA ? If you don't mind me asking?

Aberdeen

"I was born 'normal' but had a severe HRA at 15 and was in hospital for 3years then in a wheelchair for many years after that. I only started to have a sex drive when i was slightly more able. I actually joined fab because i felt i was'nt confident enough to meet in person at bar's etc.

What is HRA ? If you don't mind me asking?"

Horse Riding Accident.

I broke my pelvis in 32 places, back in 15 and both my pelvis and coxix was completely crushed. (Always quite proud for remembering the exact no's)

I'am a Bionic women

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Ouch

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"I'am a Bionic women "
You remain normal too it is the physical environment and attitudes that disable. Good for you on joining FAB

"Would someone being in a wheelchair put you off having sex. I was seeing a girl who had been in a wheelchair for years found it to be very erotic enjoyed the time we had. She could fold her legs right out the allowing me very deep"

Attraction / Personallity come first and foremost; however i think its all down to which sex is in wheel chair - and by no means do i wish to offend here; but men in wheelchairs tend to have lost thier libido where as women tend to remain sexually active

By *ojo1964Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Would someone being in a wheelchair put you off having sex. I was seeing a girl who had been in a wheelchair for years found it to be very erotic enjoyed the time we had. She could fold her legs right out the allowing me very deep

Attraction / Personallity come first and foremost; however i think its all down to which sex is in wheel chair - and by no means do i wish to offend here; but men in wheelchairs tend to have lost thier libido where as women tend to remain sexually active "

I've read this forum over the last days and you all seem to be experts in what disabled people.

Well I'm in a wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy and I can tell you I am fully sexual active and I can get into all sorts of positions ie I can go on top, rear entry, or evenin the wheelchair itself.

So please don't tar everyone with the same brush.

I wouldn't have a problem, everyone has sexual needs, disabled or not... obviously maybe be more difficult than with a non disabled person but still personally it wouldn't change my thinking xx

[Removed by poster at 24/08/12 08:35:07]

I went out with a girl in a wheelchair, she was beautiful and the sex was wheelie good. Yeah there were a few positions we couldn't do but there was other stuff that was just as much fun

have no fear naughty 25, you are a very pretty lady (with, may i add, a very fine ass)...shame you are so far north from us though

J & S

im shocked at some of the replies on here if I'm honest.

shouldn't we all look at the abilities not the disability??

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"im shocked at some of the replies on here if I'm honest.

shouldn't we all look at the abilities not the disability??"

Nope! There are some of us who are not politically correct and I'm sorry, but some people just can't handle.it! For me, ignoring a disability would be like putting the age range of 18 to 99 and saying any race and size! Either wonderful people or desperate!

I may be able to ignore a very visible disability, but until I am in that situation, I really don't know......

I've had no complaints, who's saying I have a sexual impairment then? Come on, show yourself! remember, see the person not their disability, and I doubt very much if you'll be disappointed xx

By *asandmeCouple  over a year ago

camden town

My Wife has MS and is in a wheelchair and I personally don't see why it should be a problem despite having a few rejections (on other sites and one or two on here) because of the disability. as the previous message said, see the person and not the disability.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"My Wife has MS and is in a wheelchair and I personally don't see why it should be a problem despite having a few rejections (on other sites and one or two on here) because of the disability. as the previous message said, see the person and not the disability."

Absolutely. It is just as bad to offer a pity shag if you don't fancy the person.

By *asandmeCouple  over a year ago

camden town

actually, the wife just said this

"Surely you're banging them in the bed, not the chair"

lol

"My Wife has MS and is in a wheelchair and I personally don't see why it should be a problem despite having a few rejections (on other sites and one or two on here) because of the disability. as the previous message said, see the person and not the disability."
You guys obviously have the positive attitude that goes with being confident around your own disability, and we can face rejection after all we are faced with barriers to overcome on a daily basis, our strength is that we can, we can deal with it and move on. Happy swinging, have fun, and stay happy TT xx

» Add a new message to this topic