FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > difference in real life to profile

difference in real life to profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

ladies and gentlemen whats the biggest difference youve found from a playmates profile to when you meet in person.

Had one lady say she turned up for a meet and a bald short guy in his 50"s turned up and she was expecting a middle aged hunk !

have they lied about age, height,size etc ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve met a few who claimed to be athletic and to be fair the Shot-put is a track and field event!!!

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

"I’ve met a few who claimed to be athletic and to be fair the Shot-put is a track and field event!!! "
lmao thats funny, do you specify events now ?

We had a couple where the lady was at least 15 years older than the pic she had up. Luckily tiger likes a mature lady.

met a guy socially who's profile said he was 45 but he was actually 55. Didnt blink when he said he thought everyone did it

LOL, well the people I have met in my time have pretty much been what I expected from their profiles. Although there are a lot of couples profiles that only ever seem to have the males in the chat rooms lol

sometimes have been older and fatter than they said they were.

one man had a pic of a big cock on his profile, then when i met him, he only had a little one.

have met a couple of men who looked younger than they said they were.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Nearly everyone we have met have looked like their photos (most have even looked better in the flesh) and matched their descriptions.

Can only think of one couple who had fibbed about their ages (or had led a hard life) and one lady who was a lot bigger than her photos and profile suggested.

Maybe we have just been lucky!

Dunno why people are not just honest if they are trying to actually meet people. Sometimes, people baffle me.

everyone has looked the same who i have met as i cam with them as well x

once had a meet with a girl once then a man turned up .... he said he would put a dress on if that made me feel better .... na spoilt the moment lol

i am nothing like the person i descibe in my profile.

in reality i am 35 year old VWE hunk with film start looks, and every womans dream, but sadly if i told the whole truth on my profile, most would skip it as being far too good to be true...

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

A female who was really a male said he did look convincing dressed, lol

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

pretty much always had the guy turn up that we expected but have a few fellas telling a few porkies about their age !

"sometimes have been older and fatter than they said they were.

one man had a pic of a big cock on his profile, then when i met him, he only had a little one.

have met a couple of men who looked younger than they said they were."

mmmm yes, we think younger men tend to add a couple or few years on.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

"sometimes have been older and fatter than they said they were.

have met a couple of men who looked younger than they said they were.

mmmm yes, we think younger men tend to add a couple or few years on."

Mine says pretty much how it is why beat around the bush x

"Mine says pretty much how it is why beat around the bush x"

Mine's all true too.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Cos they think it will give them a chance to beat around the bush?

Although, I agree with you - tell it/show it as it is and avoid wasted time.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"why beat around the bush x"

Apparently that's all the rage thanks to 50 shades of grey.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm actually a 19 stone, skinhead, scrum half called Darren - some owd slapper keeps hacking my profile and sticking her tarty photos up.....Admin, can you help me out please????

London

"I'm actually a 19 stone, skinhead, scrum half called Darren - some owd slapper keeps hacking my profile and sticking her tarty photos up.....Admin, can you help me out please????

"

Your round, get em in

You know some ladies like to be beaten around the bush.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I'm actually a 19 stone, skinhead, scrum half called Darren - some owd slapper keeps hacking my profile and sticking her tarty photos up.....Admin, can you help me out please????

Your round, get em in"

White wine spritzers all round then Pablo????

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have met a few guys who use fake or out of date pics - 5 stone and 5 years can make a lot of difference!

I also met one guy who looked about 17 - he wasn't, he was in his mid twenties, just very baby-faced.

That's why I always insist on a face pic on here (even a private one) and a coffee meet first.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've met some guys who must have been breathing in so hard on their pics I am surprised they didn't faint. Pics showed a 6 pack, real life showed a barrel.

I had a short notice meet with a couple in a hotel once and everything went fine, everyone had a good time...or so i thought.

I came home to find an email saying 'those pictures weren't taken yesterday were they!' Now I realise I look older than 36, always looked older than I am but jeez, if it was a problem, gonnae tell me before I shag your wife!

And this was from a guy who, in his profile, had dark hair and a ponytail and in real life had very short grey hair!

London

Your round, get em in

White wine spritzers all round then Pablo???? "

Only drink babycham on a first date

"I had a short notice meet with a couple in a hotel once and everything went fine, everyone had a good time...or so i thought.

I came home to find an email saying 'those pictures weren't taken yesterday were they!' Now I realise I look older than 36, always looked older than I am but jeez, if it was a problem, gonnae tell me before I shag your wife!

And this was from a guy who, in his profile, had dark hair and a ponytail and in real life had very short grey hair!

"

that made me laugh!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Always meet for a social drink first. Not only does it confirm their pics I've also filtered out barebackers, bi and "dangerous" men.

I met a man whose photo resembled a younger Robert Redford, the reality, he looked like Bruce Forsyth. The 5ft 10 men with black hair who turned out to be 5ft 5 with bald greying hair.

For the life of me I don't know why they do it.

yeah i always meet socially first, im never truly sure if a man understands womens dress sizes and even though i display body pictures i think to meet the physical form is better. Gives them the chance to think 'actually your not for me'

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Always meet for a social drink first. Not only does it confirm their pics I've also filtered out barebackers, bi and "dangerous" men.

I met a man whose photo resembled a younger Robert Redford, the reality, he looked like Bruce Forsyth. The 5ft 10 men with black hair who turned out to be 5ft 5 with bald greying hair.

For the life of me I don't know why they do it. "

Because they are hoping that if it's a meet in a private house or a hotel that she will go "alright then, hop on"

It's amazing how many fitties disappear when I remind them that I insist on a coffee meet first! The genuine ones are back a week later when they realise that getting play meets is not as easy as they thought it would be...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i look just like my photo and i think i behave how i come acroos on a meet.

But i have met some gorgeous guys who are much better than their photo, simply because of the way the photo was take i thouhght them nice enough to meet but when ive seen them ive not had a bad one yet.

@ hop on!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am a 52 year old single bisexual male who is enjoying life

so yes, I am similar to the profile

Our profile (and forum posts) would probably portray us as total and complete bastards.

To be fair though, it's me (Mr) who does the profile and posts in the forums so Mrs shouldn't be included in this debate, but most folks would think that I'm a total and absolute twat when in fact, I'm quite the reverse ..

Funny old life innit

"Our profile (and forum posts) would probably portray us as total and complete bastards.

To be fair though, it's me (Mr) who does the profile and posts in the forums so Mrs shouldn't be included in this debate, but most folks would think that I'm a total and absolute twat when in fact, I'm quite the reverse ..

Funny old life innit "

Your profile didn't put me off meeting you, and yes, you are both lovely. xxx

Nobody sees my wooden leg on my profile...

Wolf

[Removed by poster at 15/07/12 19:20:29]

"Our profile (and forum posts) would probably portray us as total and complete bastards.

Funny old life innit

Your profile didn't put me off meeting you, and yes, you are both lovely. xxx"

Thanks L. your ten quid is in the post

Funny old life innit "

I think your profile's really cool.

I would like to believe I am one and the same in real life, except I do not wear my party gear as often.

Forum Mod

Funny old life innit "

PMSL here

You are in real life one of funniest men ive met

You gave me face ache!

surely it would be too much of an effort to be someone different on/offline.. i cant be arsed with it. im me take or leave me, detested by a few im sure but this is who i am

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

my profile doesn't lie - and my photos are of me.

We usually chat on cam even if its only for a short while as it avoids any confusion. I think age and body shape are the areas most manipulated though and you get a better idea on cam.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Everyone I've met has been exactly who/what they claimed to be.

I have told this storey a few times; best one was a 40 year old female id chatted to for ages we agreed to meet up for what we thought was going to be a MFF 3 some with my ex. We parked up in semi dark- we had seen seen pics even spoke on phone so we pretty knew what was expecting - when she pulled up behind and got out walked towards our car and proceeded to climb into front passenger seat - firstly she was at least 65 and then pulled out a bible and started preaching to us saying we are sinners and she wanted us to join her christian fellowship society to repent ---- needless to say we told her to bugger off and annoy someone else

London

God moves in mysterious ways

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"

Finally found my dream date, where have you been all my life....

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"I have told this storey a few times; best one was a 40 year old female id chatted to for ages we agreed to meet up for what we thought was going to be a MFF 3 some with my ex. We parked up in semi dark- we had seen seen pics even spoke on phone so we pretty knew what was expecting - when she pulled up behind and got out walked towards our car and proceeded to climb into front passenger seat - firstly she was at least 65 and then pulled out a bible and started preaching to us saying we are sinners and she wanted us to join her christian fellowship society to repent ---- needless to say we told her to bugger off and annoy someone else "

You should have lobbed your cock out and said 'Your luck's in pet, I'm here to teach YOU about the second cumming!'

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we must have been lucky also.

descriptions pretty much match whats offered.

only problems we have found are the differences between interests and wants, but hey ho.

» Add a new message to this topic