FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > we agree to meet...

we agree to meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I give my hotel room number and tell you the door is on the latch.

You walk in to find me pleasuring myself on the bed. What do you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Ask where your partner is

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

close the door slightly red faced and tell you to let me know when you're done

"close the door slightly red faced and tell you to let me know when you're done "

Has your nose just grown?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I give my hotel room number and tell you the door is on the latch.

You walk in to find me pleasuring myself on the bed. What do you do? "

Introduce you to my big bear mate 'Butch'. Don't worry, he's very cuddly.

I'd tell you to get up off the bed and stand with your hands behind you. I would spank you then cuff your hands behind you so you couldn't touch me or your cock.

Then I would spend a lot of time teasing you and getting your super horny....

When I decided you'd been 'punished' enough I'd make you lie on your back on the bed with your hands cuffed above your head while I rode you and used your cock for as long as I wanted.....

would you like a towel !!!

"I'd tell you to get up off the bed and stand with your hands behind you. I would spank you then cuff your hands behind you so you couldn't touch me or your cock.

When I decided you'd been 'punished' enough I'd make you lie on your back on the bed with your hands cuffed above your head while I rode you and used your cock for as long as I wanted.....

"

When are we doing this??

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id would run inb sneek the booze out of th mini bar and run back out

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I'd tell you to get up off the bed and stand with your hands behind you. I would spank you then cuff your hands behind you so you couldn't touch me or your cock.

"

fantastic

"Id would run inb sneek the booze out of th mini bar and run back out"

It's not that posher hotel.

Laugh and walk out

"Laugh and walk out "

Phew. Lol

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"

Oooo good answer!

The scouse in me was thinking, sneak in, go through your ants and jacket n do a runner with your wallet, after I€e had a good perv though

Oooo good answer!

The scouse in me was thinking, sneak in, go through your ants and jacket n do a runner with your wallet, after I€e had a good perv though "

Pants not ants (I hope)

I dont have to explain what would happen... you already know

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Id would run inb sneek the booze out of th mini bar and run back out

It's not that posher hotel. "

pfft....if there is no mini bar you can crack one out and come find me in the bar to settle your tab

Oooo good answer!

The scouse in me was thinking, sneak in, go through your ants and jacket n do a runner with your wallet, after I€e had a good perv though

Pants not ants (I hope) "

U weren't kidding when you said u were a scouser, what you doing in smelly land?

Watch a bit to check you out n if you were doable then do you. simples.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Offer you a magnifying glass ?

Oooo good answer!

Pants not ants (I hope) U weren't kidding when you said u were a scouser, what you doing in smelly land?"

. I got deported

Tell you that myself and the other horny girl I'd brought with me were off for some fun

"I dont have to explain what would happen... you already know "

Yes I do.

It's not that posher hotel.

pfft....if there is no mini bar you can crack one out and come find me in the bar to settle your tab "

The amount you can drink I'd better be quick.

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

I would smile, lick my lips, remove my dress, but leave the heels, to reveal sexy lingerie and holdups, lay top to toe with you on the bed, close, not touching, but so you have a good view, and start pleasuring myself...see how long you could resist for!

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

"

Fuck the OP, let's book a hotel room now

"I would smile, lick my lips, remove my dress, but leave the heels, to reveal sexy lingerie and holdups, lay top to toe with you on the bed, close, not touching, but so you have a good view, and start pleasuring myself...see how long you could resist for! "

Brilliant!!

"I would smile, lick my lips, remove my dress, but leave the heels, to reveal sexy lingerie and holdups, lay top to toe with you on the bed, close, not touching, but so you have a good view, and start pleasuring myself...see how long you could resist for! "

Wouldn't take me long. Think we should try it out to be sure.

Ok so i drop my bag walk to the desk type area lean up against it but looking at you.. bite my lip and give you one of those naughty smiles. i take my hair down from my pony tail and shake it out across my shoulders. removing my top i look into your eyes and move them down your body til im fixated on your cock. gliding my tongue across my teeth and biting my lip once again i undo my trousers and make my way closer to the bed. my fingertips tracing over my bra and push them together making them look even fuller.. i slowly run my hands down my body and end up sliding my middle finger down to tease the elastic to my french knickers.. i move my right hand up to my breast and grab it firmly and my left hand trails into my underwear and start to get myself off.. i slide 2 fingers in and gasp out loud as i move my head back exposing more neck and shoulder. i stop playing with myself and start to crawl up your body like a lioness on the hunt. eyes firmly locked on yours my boobs brush past your cock as i head further up your body to kiss you.. i let you lick n taste my fingers and give you a slow lingering kiss..

Uhuh that's good.

give you makes out of 10

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Ok so i drop my bag walk to the desk type area lean up against it but looking at you.. bite my lip and give you one of those naughty smiles. i take my hair down from my pony tail and shake it out across my shoulders. removing my top i look into your eyes and move them down your body til im fixated on your cock. gliding my tongue across my teeth and biting my lip once again i undo my trousers and make my way closer to the bed. my fingertips tracing over my bra and push them together making them look even fuller.. i slowly run my hands down my body and end up sliding my middle finger down to tease the elastic to my french knickers.. i move my right hand up to my breast and grab it firmly and my left hand trails into my underwear and start to get myself off.. i slide 2 fingers in and gasp out loud as i move my head back exposing more neck and shoulder. i stop playing with myself and start to crawl up your body like a lioness on the hunt. eyes firmly locked on yours my boobs brush past your cock as i head further up your body to kiss you.. i let you lick n taste my fingers and give you a slow lingering kiss.. "

Wow... I think I've just cum in my pants

"

Wow... I think I've just cum in my pants "

easily pleased then xx

It's not that posher hotel. "

i wouldn't come in a coat heels and stockings then

"Ok so i drop my bag walk to the desk type area lean up against it but looking at you.. bite my lip and give you one of those naughty smiles. i take my hair down from my pony tail and shake it out across my shoulders. removing my top i look into your eyes and move them down your body til im fixated on your cock. gliding my tongue across my teeth and biting my lip once again i undo my trousers and make my way closer to the bed. my fingertips tracing over my bra and push them together making them look even fuller.. i slowly run my hands down my body and end up sliding my middle finger down to tease the elastic to my french knickers.. i move my right hand up to my breast and grab it firmly and my left hand trails into my underwear and start to get myself off.. i slide 2 fingers in and gasp out loud as i move my head back exposing more neck and shoulder. i stop playing with myself and start to crawl up your body like a lioness on the hunt. eyes firmly locked on yours my boobs brush past your cock as i head further up your body to kiss you.. i let you lick n taste my fingers and give you a slow lingering kiss.. "

tad 50 shades lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"

easily pleased then xx"

Au contraire.

It takes skill to do that with just words. I'm a bloke. We're mostly visually stimulated. Reading requires brain cells which I'm sadly lacking so I normally just look at the pictures.

"

easily pleased then xx

Au contraire.

It takes skill to do that with just words. I'm a bloke. We're mostly visually stimulated. Reading requires brain cells which I'm sadly lacking so I normally just look at the pictures."

i'm not an erotic writer, just typing out as id do it. Ive left out loads of detail.. like in my head id probs be biting my lip, running my hands over my boobs, up the back of my neck and through my hair while dancing slowly.

well when i say dancing its more moving my hips from side to side and gyrating slowly..

he knows my style anyways

well guess I would arrive at the door, push it open too hard so it banged loudly, then fall in at the foot of the bed .................... u know me havoc and chaos following me around .......... lol

You walk in to find me pleasuring myself on the bed. What do you do?

give you makes out of 10 "

Len Goldman style 7!

"give you makes out of 10

Len Goldman style 7! "

your confident aren't you?

"well guess I would arrive at the door, push it open too hard so it banged loudly, then fall in at the foot of the bed .................... u know me havoc and chaos following me around .......... lol "

Would make me chuckle.

"give you makes out of 10

Len Goldman style 7!

your confident aren't you? "

I had to downgrade myself for the joke!

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Or throw the door open and shout 'SURPRISE!!' as all your friends and family follow me in with cake and streamers!!

"Or throw the door open and shout 'SURPRISE!!' as all your friends and family follow me in with cake and streamers!! "

Pmsl - would die on the spot.

"Or throw the door open and shout 'SURPRISE!!' as all your friends and family follow me in with cake and streamers!! "

hahaha id love to be a fly on the wall if that ever happend. brilliant

"well guess I would arrive at the door, push it open too hard so it banged loudly, then fall in at the foot of the bed .................... u know me havoc and chaos following me around .......... lol

Would make me chuckle. "

yep thats the ice broken then and possibly my leg or the bed or door .............

Ask myself some serious questions about what the fuck i was doing going into another man's room in the first place, especially one brandishing his cock!

"Ask myself some serious questions about what the fuck i was doing going into another man's room in the first place, especially one brandishing his cock! "

you got the wrong room,,, im next door

"Ask where your partner is"
But he's a single guy why would he have a partner there ? Better still why would you be meeting a single guy in a hotel room ?

Sits on coffin

"well guess I would arrive at the door, push it open too hard so it banged loudly, then fall in at the foot of the bed .................... u know me havoc and chaos following me around .......... lol

Would make me chuckle.

yep thats the ice broken then and possibly my leg or the bed or door ............. "

I'd help you on to the bed and give you a full check over

Would make me chuckle.

yep thats the ice broken then and possibly my leg or the bed or door .............

I'd help you on to the bed and give you a full check over "

oooooo shall I just jump up there then

Watch u for a while, watching ur eyes, face contort with pleasure. Watching ur hands work smoothly, feverishly on ur wet lips, ur tight little clit glistening in the dim light. Then I walk over, kneel down beside u, kiss ur neck, slowly working my way down to ur breasts and pert hard nipples. Taking my time to pleasure u more, still working my down and slowly replace ur wet fingers with my eager tongue,brushing my stud over ur hard clit, then....

Midsmale.. you do know the op is a man right??

"Midsmale.. you do know the op is a man right?? "

damn i was waiting to see wot letsbehaving u replied to him lol

"Midsmale.. you do know the op is a man right??

damn i was waiting to see wot letsbehaving u replied to him lol "

if you swap a few bits around to make it apprpriate for man on man action that would be hot

"Watch u for a while, watching ur eyes, face contort with pleasure. Watching ur hands work smoothly, feverishly on ur wet lips, ur tight little clit glistening in the dim light. Then I walk over, kneel down beside u, kiss ur neck, slowly working my way down to ur breasts and pert hard nipples. Taking my time to pleasure u more, still working my down and slowly replace ur wet fingers with my eager tongue,brushing my stud over ur hard clit, then...."

Well he knows what I like in the neck area! Never had my moobs described as pert - I love you.

Can't remember have the change done, but could have been d*unk at the time.

"Watch u for a while, watching ur eyes, face contort with pleasure. Watching ur hands work smoothly, feverishly on ur wet lips, ur tight little clit glistening in the dim light. Then I walk over, kneel down beside u, kiss ur neck, slowly working my way down to ur breasts and pert hard nipples. Taking my time to pleasure u more, still working my down and slowly replace ur wet fingers with my eager tongue,brushing my stud over ur hard clit, then....

Well he knows what I like in the neck area! Never had my moobs described as pert - I love you.

Can't remember have the change done, but could have been d*unk at the time. "

well recovered and may I ask why I am being ignored on the bed???? lol

"Watch u for a while, watching ur eyes, face contort with pleasure. Watching ur hands work smoothly, feverishly on ur wet lips, ur tight little clit glistening in the dim light. Then I walk over, kneel down beside u, kiss ur neck, slowly working my way down to ur breasts and pert hard nipples. Taking my time to pleasure u more, still working my down and slowly replace ur wet fingers with my eager tongue,brushing my stud over ur hard clit, then....

well recovered and may I ask why I am being ignored on the bed???? lol "

Oh trust me your not being ignored. I'm just savouring the site of a sexy body laying in front of me. Building your anticipation.

Oh trust me your not being ignored. I'm just savouring the site of a sexy body laying in front of me. Building your anticipation. "

yeah but the pain from the broken leg is immense lol or was that intense

Oh trust me your not being ignored. I'm just savouring the site of a sexy body laying in front of me. Building your anticipation.

yeah but the pain from the broken leg is immense lol or was that intense "

You won't be in pain once I start. You'll be in ecstasy

You won't be in pain once I start. You'll be in ecstasy"

mmmm bring it on

mmmm bring it on "

See you at chams in august.

mmmm bring it on

See you at chams in august. "

yep xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Can i be goldilocks and fall asleep on the bed

"Can i be goldilocks and fall asleep on the bed "

Only if you don't mind being woken by wondering hands.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

shout at you in a t=Thai accent

"ME CLEAN ROOM! YOU GET OUT, YOU GET OUT

and watch ya run down the corridor wit ya balls flappin

"shout at you in a t=Thai accent

and watch ya run down the corridor wit ya balls flappin"

Suckie suckie $5?

we agree to meet and i walk in the room and shout

" this is my room get off the bed" lol

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Probably wake up and find it was a wet dream...

Being quintessentially British, I would avert my eyes, take a seat in the chair and leaf through the hotel literature pretending I hadn't seen a thing.

"Being quintessentially British, I would avert my eyes, take a seat in the chair and leaf through the hotel literature pretending I hadn't seen a thing. "

haha bussy.. i bet you'd even pass a kleenex tissue when he's done too.. what a gent

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

tell you to stop..

then sit on your face till i am satisfied..

mrs surrey

"Being quintessentially British, I would avert my eyes, take a seat in the chair and leaf through the hotel literature pretending I hadn't seen a thing.

haha bussy.. i bet you'd even pass a kleenex tissue when he's done too.. what a gent "

and boil the kettle for him so he could have a nice hot brew with his twin pack of biccies to get his blood sugar levels back up

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"shout at you in a t=Thai accent

and watch ya run down the corridor wit ya balls flappin

Suckie suckie $5? "

you dirty mister

you dirty.

Tell you to hurry up n finish off so we can start gettin ready for a night out

Or start a fillow fight

"Being quintessentially British, I would avert my eyes, take a seat in the chair and leaf through the hotel literature pretending I hadn't seen a thing.

haha bussy.. i bet you'd even pass a kleenex tissue when he's done too.. what a gent

and boil the kettle for him so he could have a nice hot brew with his twin pack of biccies to get his blood sugar levels back up "

You can have my room number any time if you're gonna put the kettle on.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Great thread. Some of the ladies replies make fun reading. Any firm offers yet OP ?

That would be telling. But let's say its positive.

» Add a new message to this topic