FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hows your day been?

hows your day been?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sm OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liskeard

someone asked me this today, and normally i would say.. yeah ok or not bad, even if it wasn't.. only today i couldn't stop my self ,, 5 minutes later, after a rant and a cry and telling her the full on truth . there is a stunned silence and she said,,, god i was only asking..

why do we ask this question, if we are not prepared to at least listen and be prepared to offer some sympothy or something..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

" someone asked me this today, and normally i would say.. yeah ok or not bad, even if it wasn't.. only today i couldn't stop my self ,, 5 minutes later, after a rant and a cry and telling her the full on truth . there is a stunned silence and she said,,, god i was only asking..

why do we ask this question, if we are not prepared to at least listen and be prepared to offer some sympothy or something.. "

sends huggs (((((OO)))))xxxxxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

its just a coversational nicety isnt it?

i have stopped asking my friend how he is now. he has a lifelong illness and does suffer daily. whenever i chat to him online and i ask how he is....thats it...end of conversation....its all about him and how each day goes for him.

dont get me wrong, i like him and am concerned about his health but when i say 'how are you' its just to be polite. if i then want to know how he is coping i will ask him seperately

i probably sound like a bitch here

Liskeard

" why do we ask this question, if we are not prepared to at least listen and be prepared to offer some sympothy or something..

sends huggs (((((OO)))))xxxxxx"

thank you xx

Liskeard

"its just a coversational nicety isnt it?

i have stopped asking my friend how he is now. he has a lifelong illness and does suffer daily. whenever i chat to him online and i ask how he is....thats it...end of conversation....its all about him and how each day goes for him.

dont get me wrong, i like him and am concerned about his health but when i say 'how are you' its just to be polite. if i then want to know how he is coping i will ask him seperately

i probably sound like a bitch here "

no you dont , I understand what you mean.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

i probably sound like a bitch here "

...no, just like the rest of us.

It's almost a rhetorical question isn't it. You don't really expect someone to reply "well I feel like shit actually!"

Now I sound insensitive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/07/12 20:11:29]

By *uicy lucy 12Woman  over a year ago

wirral

ive been on the sofa all day with a cold and having to rub in the vicks on my chest myself has been no help at all..

"ive been on the sofa all day with a cold and having to rub in the vicks on my chest myself has been no help at all.. "

You only needed to ask lol x

"ive been on the sofa all day with a cold and having to rub in the vicks on my chest myself has been no help at all..

You only needed to ask lol x "

bit sad at it's end. Always hard after big family visit.

" someone asked me this today, and normally i would say.. yeah ok or not bad, even if it wasn't.. only today i couldn't stop my self ,, 5 minutes later, after a rant and a cry and telling her the full on truth . there is a stunned silence and she said,,, god i was only asking..

why do we ask this question, if we are not prepared to at least listen and be prepared to offer some sympothy or something.. "

Well at least you got it all out of your system and hopefully that made you feel better x

Liskeard

why do we ask this question, if we are not prepared to at least listen and be prepared to offer some sympothy or something..

Well at least you got it all out of your system and hopefully that made you feel better x"

it did, lol. sometimes you need to get it all off your chest...

and what a chest to get it off of!

Liskeard

"and what a chest to get it off of! "

why think you sweet lady.

Liskeard

thank..... damn never type while drinking

i probably sound like a bitch here

...no, just like the rest of us.

It's almost a rhetorical question isn't it. You don't really expect someone to reply "well I feel like shit actually!"

Now I sound insensitive.

"

I think you don't sound like a bitch.... or insensitive. I agree with what you both said.

OP, glad you feel better for getting it off your chest. Sometimes a good cry helps. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic