FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sucking cock

Sucking cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How long did it take you to develope you felatio technique?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

from the nipple, a hint of the technique...

from legal age, I honed my skills.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never tried it.

Still practicing

"Never tried it. "

your missing out lol

I got into it at a young age as it was like the only way to keep a boyfriend at school.. it was like i was the only one who hadn't lost my virginity (looking back i bet most lied through their teeth and just said they had)

The more i did it, the more i enjoyed the reaction from him. Think im still very much learning mind.. no complaints but then has any woman ever had a complaint?

"Never tried it.

your missing out lol

I got into it at a young age as it was like the only way to keep a boyfriend at school.. it was like i was the only one who hadn't lost my virginity (looking back i bet most lied through their teeth and just said they had)

The more i did it, the more i enjoyed the reaction from him. Think im still very much learning mind.. no complaints but then has any woman ever had a complaint? "

No complaints from me.

"No complaints from me. "

you'd be a very brave/foolish man if you ever did

"No complaints from me.

you'd be a very brave/foolish man if you ever did "

Never complain but I could always coach a little. Lol. (not saying you need coaching).

I think I was born knowing how to do it!

But 18 years of playing the clarinet has really helped develop the muscles in my lips and tongue. I've been told I give a bloody good one, in fact yesterday a guy said mine was the best he'd ever had!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i look at it like this, theres no point having a technique, as all guys are different some want it hard, some soft some some want it liking. The technique isnt in the sucking of a cock the tecnique is reading a guys responses to certain things

"Still practicing"

And of course - practice makes perfect!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"I think I was born knowing how to do it!

But 18 years of playing the clarinet has really helped develop the muscles in my lips and tongue. I've been told I give a bloody good one, in fact yesterday a guy said mine was the best he'd ever had! "

Thank goodness you learnt how to play the clarinet rather than Blowing a Trombone...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But 18 years of playing the clarinet has really helped develop the muscles in my lips and tongue. I've been told I give a bloody good one, in fact yesterday a guy said mine was the best he'd ever had!

Thank goodness you learnt how to play the clarinet rather than Blowing a Trombone...

"

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

In my experience, it's not all about the sucking - it's more about the use of tongue, lips and (eek) teeth that does it for me.

Once the glans is in the mouth you ain't going to get much more sensation out of going deeper. Granted, it is visually more appealing the further in it goes...

"

Haha yeah its a good job really! I do credit my classical training to being able to suck cock decently! I can triple tongue which I've done to someone's bell end once, suffice to say I got a mouthful pretty much immediately!!

Haha yeah its a good job really! I do credit my classical training to being able to suck cock decently! I can triple tongue which I've done to someone's bell end once, suffice to say I got a mouthful pretty much immediately!!

"

Triple tongue???

Had that once - but there were 3 other people involved at the time!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

" Haha yeah its a good job really! I do credit my classical training to being able to suck cock decently! I can triple tongue which I've done to someone's bell end once, suffice to say I got a mouthful pretty much immediately!!

"

God that sounds amazing! Can you suck me off to the Mozart Concerto then Stranger on the Shore please?

" Haha yeah its a good job really! I do credit my classical training to being able to suck cock decently! I can triple tongue which I've done to someone's bell end once, suffice to say I got a mouthful pretty much immediately!!

God that sounds amazing! Can you suck me off to the Mozart Concerto then Stranger on the Shore please? "

Erm.... No!

» Add a new message to this topic