FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forum posters and contributors

Forum posters and contributors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just an observation - we have no idea how many members are on fab but suffice to say tens of thousands yet a rough estimate of forum posters and contributors would scarcely reach a hundred ?

Any idea why this could be the case other than the obvious that folk are free to do as they wish - providing they have not been banned by the mods ! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The forums are used by a very small % according to Admin....the bulk of members use the messaging area the most.

Obviously not everyone likes forums or chat

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Different people want different things from the site, i dont go into chat rooms or look in the new gallery but love the banter on the forums.

Dont underestimate how many people use the forums but never post, there are alot of serial lurkers, who dont post for various reasons

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i read the forums every day sometimes i will post other days i wont

By *ingmasterMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I personally used the forums for over 2 years before making my first contribution . perhaps we should have a newbie day once a month where all the lurkers can de-cloak and get their views heard .

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Hi! Long time lurker - first time poster here!

I think sometimes people don't post because they are intimidated by lovely bottoms.

Have you seen mine btw?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Realy? Perhaps it's just the way I am, but I started posting as soon as I started reading the forums. I didn't become a serial poster for a while, but that's because I didn't read the forums often............I used to use chat almost straight away......

These days I rarely mail (not being a cut n paste sort of chap and having mailed everyone local I am interested in (almost universaly) without reply) and my PC is too dodgy to consistantly run the chat rooms so I use the forums lots and now, I am afraid, for beter or worse you are stuck with me.........

» Add a new message to this topic