FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > SNORING

SNORING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good god the oh needs medals in it.......arrgvhhhhh ...now wheres the pillow....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good god the oh needs medals in it.......arrgvhhhhh ...now wheres the pillow.... "
SNAP!is that why your on here too at this early hour

No ,im.a morning person but oh woke me up and then hea drifted back off n snoring..just recorded him too....payback time

"No ,im.a morning person but oh woke me up and then hea drifted back off n snoring..just recorded him too....payback time "
lol its Ali who's the snorer here and teeth grinding and humming in her sleep,honestly its like kipping next to a one man band

Steve heavy breathes...then snores then his nose makes a weird noise.....n when ya think hes gone all.quiet.....wham the bugger starts again....

I woke up at 3am last sat to find Jet had gone and got in the other bed and when I asked why in the morning was told my snoring had kept him awake

Both us snore wake eachother up all the time me I could shake a house with mine n wife snores as if she's drowning

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

cant cope with snorers at all! I also like the bed to myself so not had a proper relationship in 7 years!!!

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

When my wife starts it is loud - It usually happens when she has a cold - she wakes the whole house up! Noise is not dissimilar to using a petrol driven chain saw.

Have to wake her up so we can get back to sleep again

Who's idea was it for people to share a bed when sleeping lol? I wonder how many relationships have ended due to snoring. By the way, I don't snore just in case any ladies out there are interested.

» Add a new message to this topic