FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > numb...

numb...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

earlier this evening my neighbour's 6 month old baby had stopped breathing and was brought into hospital by air ambulance..just found out that she did not make it I just feel so numb and can not even imagine what they are going through at the moment.My heart is breaking for them and how to explain it to their 3 year old...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My heart goes out to the parents

that is dreadful my heart as a mother goes out to them

Oh God, how howful

That's such a shame. A friend of mine always says that 'God must have needed another Angel' when a child dies. Don't know why but that always sticks with me x

Such tragic news..

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Heart breaking

By *herokee18Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

At this immediate moment, what can you say?

Sudden death is tragic what ever the age, but in one so young even more so. Best thing can say is remember them as they were and cherish the memories. xx

very sad... xx

southampton-ish

I think between bathtime and the time I put my 3 to bed I must have cuddled each at least 20 times...and they kept asking why "O" went in the helicopter so I just said that she was very poorly so had to go to hospital.Mate next door was going to send me a message on facebook when she knew more as I am on O2 and no signal...I walked downstairs to see the message icon red and my heart just sank...just kept saying over in over in my head please no..please no...and the message read "She didn't make it. Please don't tell children - W doesn't know nor does C x"

southampton-ish

"

At this immediate moment, what can you say?

Sudden death is tragic what ever the age, but in one so young even more so. Best thing can say is remember them as they were and cherish the memories. xx "

I had to get a pic from my phone and found one that I took when we had the jubilee street party as she had fallen asleep in my arms...so peaceful...just can not believe she is gone now

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

The three year old won't understand but will pick up on the devastation of the parents.

The parents need to talk and grieve together. My husband and I grieved apart when our son died aged eight weeks.

Our marriage didn't survive our loss.

It's a pain you never get over.

How awful, that is so so sad, I can't begin to imagine what the family are going through.

Stay strong I'm sure your friend will need you. Xx

i am so sorry at the sad loss of this precious lil bundle of joy there are no words that can or will take the pain or heartbreak away from any of you, as someone above said all you can do is be there for your friends and try and comfort them as best you can.

there are lots of amazing groups on facebook that can offer personal support and an ear to listen to you just rant and rave if thats what you need, i have many angel mums and dads on my list and it breaks my heart at every turn, my angel was an early mis-carriage, sending lots of love and hugs to you all xxxxxx and special floaty hugs and kisses to another precious angel taken far too soon xxxxxxx

southampton-ish

thank you all for your kind words...have really been struggling to get my emotions under control tonight and been struggling with getting sleep.Dreading the school run as will have to pass by their house and I know the kids are going to ask how she is...and I will have to try to calmly say "she is still poorly" until I get the ok to tell them otherwise...no parent should have to face such a horrible ordeal as they have had to today

Oh my that's awful, hugs to the family

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cant begin think how devasting this is on the family and also that no them well. Such a tradgedy

That's awful news. Thinking of everyone, they must be truely devastated.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oh how very sad , bless them all xx

southampton-ish

was a rough day...only got about an hour's sleep and really struggled to keep composure...broke down while leaving for the school run as had to pass by their car, with the "baby on board" sign in the window..luckily my kids were walking a bit ahead of me with some of their friends so they did not see. in the evening had been at another neighbour's on the street and heading home with the kids looked up and the dad was stood in the baby's bedroom window just staring out,the look of pain in his eyes was just too much to bare...the kids saw how upset I was and they started getting upset so I finally had to tell them what had happened.They were upset but one of my twins said "she will be ok mummy...Grandpa and Granddad will look after her in heaven,you don't need to be sad"

"was a rough day...only got about an hour's sleep and really struggled to keep composure...broke down while leaving for the school run as had to pass by their car, with the "baby on board" sign in the window..luckily my kids were walking a bit ahead of me with some of their friends so they did not see. in the evening had been at another neighbour's on the street and heading home with the kids looked up and the dad was stood in the baby's bedroom window just staring out,the look of pain in his eyes was just too much to bare...the kids saw how upset I was and they started getting upset so I finally had to tell them what had happened.They were upset but one of my twins said "she will be ok mummy...Grandpa and Granddad will look after her in heaven,you don't need to be sad""

Kids just know how to say the loveliest things sometimes xx

Thinking of you all xx

so sad,our deepest sympathy's

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I can only echo whats been said, so sad

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

really sad..