FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the single guy sindrome

the single guy sindrome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antasycpl2006 OP   Couple  over a year ago

chesterfield

why is it when u go dogging u get alot of single bloke who are complete idiots, we are a cpl who go up for a laugh and some fun, if we meet a cpl all the better but my wife does like to play with singles when she thinks found a nice 1 lol, you tell them the rules but then they go and break them why? word gets round with other cpls and they will lose there chances. the women go up to be pleased and treated with respect not to be a piece of meat to be treated how they like, if it wasnt for the cpls-ladies there would be no dogging or fun for them unless they where all gay Shocked . so plz plz chaps try thinking of the ladies for a change and show some respect be thought full and u might get ur chance or u will kill it off its gone very quiet at the moment. try thinking why cos too many idiots out there. know not all the singles are same we know a lot who are genuine and very thought full so plz try being same ty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get yourself one of these

http://www.redhillgeneralstore.com/A74369.htm

Tell each guy you meet the rules and if the daft fecker breaks them then zap him, word will soon get round and guys will behave in the manner you deem appropriate

chesterfield

we do tell them they say ok not a problem with it all. get down to the nitty gritty then they get over exited and what u know they go break them haha

If you cut and paste the link in my last post into your browser, open the page up and order one of those it will sort your problem out in no time!!

i have to agree with fantasycpl....i go dogging a lot in the same area they use and i know them very well (well mrs fantasy anyways).when i go up there i am generally on my own and have been treated by some couples as a leper, all because,it has to be said,some guys are complete and utter two hats.take,for example,the guy who walked up to a car containing a couple,tapped on the drivers window,and uttered the immortal words."is she charging tonight mate".and this was to a couple who i know personaly.as you can imagine he was given short shrift by a VERY irate husband.just one example of the stupidity of some,and i stress,SOME,blokes.

jim

Forum Mod

"If you cut and paste the link in my last post into your browser, open the page up and order one of those it will sort your problem out in no time!! "

I like that zapper thingy!! We're not doggers but I would still like one

Problem is with dogging being in public areas it will attract all types, the chancers hoping for an easy shag, those that have a dim view on such a thing, many guys outside of swinging will still consider the lady a slut/slag and so look down on a lady dogging, may even consider her partner weak with the term 'cuckold' being well documented now.

Not always easy to spot the idiot straight off.

chesterfield

yes would be good but only problem is some blokes might enjoy it. we know one who enjoys being expermented on by mrs f lol and he takes everything she throws at him and enjoys it all the bugger lol, you know who u are !!!

Forum Mod

We have a couple of dogging sites nearby but the problem is everyone in the town knows about them!

Therefore young teenage boys think its a mandatory initiation to go and have good look around while playing with the change in their pockets or causing mayhem

i agree waynec..not always easy,mr fantasy has filled me in on what happened to cause him to post in here,and,to be honest,i think the person who broke the rules as it were,got away VERY lightly indeed,i wont go into details but what he did was wrong in SOOOOOOO many ways,id be suprised if mrs fantasy ever played with a single bloke again.and that would be a loss to them all.we all have boudaries,everyone of us,single guys should respect them or accept the consequences

jim

So kill two birds with one stone - have your fun and stop the teenies from spoiling it.

How? I hear you say.

S'easy... initiate the little buggers lol

chesterfield

yes we get the same, but ppl meet in the big car parks and most if want some fun go to little quiet spots away from the hustle and bustle.

do i mr fantasy ? ooppss bugger

(psssssst bring on the zapper)

jim

Forum Mod

"So kill two birds with one stone - have your fun and stop the teenies from spoiling it.

How? I hear you say.

S'easy... initiate the little buggers lol"

Nahh I have no interest in Dogging but know a couple of people who swear by it...Ill let them do the initiating :D

the thing with the "little darlings" is...they dont want to be initiated ...they want to sit in their lil tin can cars and be rude and obnoxiuos,throw eggs as they drive byand generally be abusive.where can i get me one of those cattle prods ??

jim

chesterfield

could do with some stingers for the boy racers or ak47's lol. jim will bring jump leads for u next time lol

ooooooooo jump leads ....nice .....errrrr ahem ohhhh .....errrrr i dont know what you mean mr fantasy

jim

Forum Mod

I have a question about dogging

Is it illegal? If it is what do you get charged with?

Im asking because I was told that if you work in certain professions you could end up on the sex offenders register

By *orkshiremonkey1Man  over a year ago

Worksop

"I have a question about dogging

Im asking because I was told that if you work in certain professions you could end up on the sex offenders register

"

If I might add something to this..... The act of dogging is an illegal activity...... and as far as I'm aware you can get done for a public order offence.

A bloke can get done for exposing himself.... the fairer sex, as far as I'm aware, don't get pulled for the same charge..... I think that females get done for disturbing the peace..... please correct me if I'm wrong

"

Dogging somewhat of a legal grey area, and the laws regarding public sex, nudity, lewdness, and their enforcement, vary by jurisdiction. In the UK, there are laws against public sex but they mostly are concerned with protecting "unwilling witnesses" from seeing acts of lewdness. Not sure how this would be applied to sex in front of willing witnesses. However, if there is a complaint, you may be prosecuted. And in some areas the local police have been stepping up patrols to discourage activity at notorious dogging hangouts.

W

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't actually illegal to have sex in a car and people watching, as long as noe one complains, which would probably happen if you were in a supermarket car park in the middle of the day.

But as most of it goes on at night, in secluded places, then I can't see anyone but willing participents being there.

"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Damn where did my answer go !

No, it isnt illegal, but you can be prosecuted if someone complained.

Never been Dogging ,but wouldnt mind going along for a look to see how it goes, so i cannot comment on what happens in those situations. but it seems to me that couples go for the thrill, excitement,having sex with strangers etc...all the right reasons why dogging is popular . where some single guys probably go because they know they will either get a 'shag' or a 'blowjob' and as our brains are directly linked to our cocks , anything you said previously rules etc... has been forgotton i.e 'cannot think ,got hardon, must use it!'

By *ocky669Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

ive been out doggging a few times locally to east kilbride and i find as soon as you pull up theres blokes around the car before you even get out which is pretty un nerving and im a bloke id prefer to ask to meet couples for a more private show but due to the web every man and there dog even turns up

this is where we have it good in notts,we have a large car park or 3 where people meet, up and loads of quiet out of the way places we disappear to to play.yes we get loads of single guys there,however, all they do is pull up next to you and then sit in their cars pretending not to look! ! ! .....dont even come talk to you ,ah well their loss i guess

jim

"Get yourself one of these

http://www.redhillgeneralstore.com/A74369.htm

Tell each guy you meet the rules and if the daft fecker breaks them then zap him, word will soon get round and guys will behave in the manner you deem appropriate "

hahahahaha thats sooo funny and would prob work lol

peanut

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"ive been out doggging a few times locally to east kilbride and i find as soon as you pull up theres blokes around the car before you even get out which is pretty un nerving and im a bloke id prefer to ask to meet couples for a more private show but due to the web every man and there dog even turns up "

Wouldn't be dogging without the dog.. pmsl.

Saying that, dogging certainly ain't for me, the more I hear about it the more am off put. However (each to their own) whilst there ARE idiots of single blokes out there, it must be noted also that some couples and singles ladies leave a guy in utter bewilderment!

Yes I must agree, I am a single guy in chesterfield and I find it very difficult to get to meet singles or couples, I think it may be because of some single guys not showing respect and consideration and unfortunately it is putting all us genuine guys in a bad light, so come on guys,show a bit more respect and consideration please

Joe

"Yes I must agree, I am a single guy in chesterfield and I find it very difficult to get to meet singles or couples, I think it may be because of some single guys not showing respect and consideration and unfortunately it is putting all us genuine guys in a bad light, so come on guys,show a bit more respect and consideration please

Joe "

totally agree with you on this and pi**es me off to be honest mate

peanut

Forum Mod

"Yes I must agree, I am a single guy in chesterfield and I find it very difficult to get to meet singles or couples, I think it may be because of some single guys not showing respect and consideration and unfortunately it is putting all us genuine guys in a bad light, so come on guys,show a bit more respect and consideration please

Joe

totally agree with you on this and pi**es me off to be honest mate

peanut"

Peanut are you having a laugh?

you have nothing to complain about lol

» Add a new message to this topic