FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The wife

The wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ottsguy44 OP   Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

A husband and wife were sharing a bottle of wine when the husband said: I bet you can't tell me something that will make me feel happy and sad at the same time. The wife thought for a few moments, then said: Your penis is bigger than your Friends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Alternatively.....

A husband and wife were sharing a bottle of wine when the husband said: I bet you can't tell me something that will make me feel happy and sad at the same time. The wife thought for a few moments, then said: "Your penis is bigger than your Brothers"

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

You guys are bad!!!!!!!!!! But hilarious

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or....The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst.

So I've been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

And...I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said: "I would like to come back as a cow".

I said: "You're obviously not listening".

And just for good measure...My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

By *ukus 62Woman  over a year ago

Essex

pmsl

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Or....The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst.

And...I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said: "I would like to come back as a cow".

And just for good measure...My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or....The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst.

And just for good measure...My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet."

Three crackers there. (bet you can't read that without thinking of Frank Carson and in an Irish accent, betcha)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 08/07/12 23:12:47]

» Add a new message to this topic