FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > jollies

jollies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eaverfever OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr Manchester

Wheres everyone goin on there jollies this year? Were going to butlins in bognor in august then nerja spain with 14 of us in villa cant wait.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Can't afford butlins, off to pontins

Centre parks is for butlins snobs

Nerja is lovely

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well jay is organizing a surprise so i dont know where that will be and where going to belguim but keep forgetting to arrange a date

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

sunny blackpool for Sir and I next week camping in the rain so we will be looking for lots of fun while up there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"sunny blackpool for Sir and I next week camping in the rain so we will be looking for lots of fun while up there. "
times must be hard in Solihull lol

oldbury

"sunny blackpool for Sir and I next week camping in the rain so we will be looking for lots of fun while up there. times must be hard in Solihull lol"
its nto as posh as you think honestly altho we have now looked at booking hotels instead there are some good clubs up that way we are told we are chams lovers but are willing to try other places and i dont own a passport so cant leave the country yet

By *eaverfever OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr Manchester

"Can't afford butlins, off to pontins

Centre parks is for butlins snobs

Nerja is lovely"

Even in october? Hope weather nice,portugal is a fav of ours,been last 4 years,thought we need a change!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"sunny blackpool for Sir and I next week camping in the rain so we will be looking for lots of fun while up there. times must be hard in Solihull lol its nto as posh as you think honestly altho we have now looked at booking hotels instead there are some good clubs up that way we are told we are chams lovers but are willing to try other places and i dont own a passport so cant leave the country yet"
we no its not posh but people from Solihull think it is

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Just got back from a week in Egypt. Was fab, but HOT!

oldbury

"sunny blackpool for Sir and I next week camping in the rain so we will be looking for lots of fun while up there. times must be hard in Solihull lol its nto as posh as you think honestly altho we have now looked at booking hotels instead there are some good clubs up that way we are told we are chams lovers but are willing to try other places and i dont own a passport so cant leave the country yet we no its not posh but people from Solihull think it is"
oh yes they really do think its something special i have never seen such elitism its funny i know its not what they make it out to be

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

not going to be able to afford holiday this year, just the odd weekend break for me

» Add a new message to this topic