FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nipple piercing

nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aceytop OP   Woman  over a year ago

from a town near you

my friend has just had her nipple pierced,she said it was the most painfull thing shes done,but they did it without freezing it first

is that normal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know many people in the tattoo/piercing industry as used to work the convention scene and majority of places have not used freezing stuff for a few years now as it slows the healing process

from a town near you

oh thanks for that,she does say it doesnt hurt know x

Had mine done several years ago, makes you fly up from the chair, didn't freeze the nipple. Had my ear pierced this year no problem with it.

Him

I had mine donn over 18 years now. It don't hurt to much for me. Think it depends on the person we are all different.

they are not allowed by law to freeze them now, thats what i got told when i had mine done and fuck did it hurt, but worth it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Had mine done a couple of years ago and they used a spray then but I think they have stopped it now due to potential nerve damage x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Worse piercings I ever had done. Didn't have them frozen, and they never fully healed, had to take them out after about 12 months, after I got blood poisoning.

"Had mine done a couple of years ago and they used a spray then but I think they have stopped it now due to potential nerve damage x "

I do like yours though

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Had mine done once, I had seen it done where the piercer made them take a deep breath, I was waiting for him to tell me when he just did it. It hurt a bit but the endorphin rush more than made up for it

Dave here,

I had my left nipple pierced in the same visit as having my PA done.

I thought I'd have the PA done first as it would hurt more. How wrong I was!

I'd say its one of the most painful things I've done.

In the post piercing though, the PA which didn't hurt much at the time ached for a day or so. The nipple which had me through the ceiling and Cheryl telling me the "breathe! breathe!" stopped hurting after about two hours and settled down. They take ages to heal though whereas the PA was fully healed in less than a week with us being able to have full sex the week later. I'm told it was more than worth the wait...

Yesterday I went had my piercing enlarged. It was pretty small diameter and the smallest gauge (1.2mm).

Thankfully going up to 1.6mm and a larger diameter didn't hurt and this morning it looks great.

London

Lemme see

Lemme see?

"Lemme see

Lemme see?"

Which one? Nipple or PA?

London

I know what a nipple looks like

I had my nipple done afew years back. I was told to sit on my hands. Just so I didn't try nd punch the bloke. Boy did it hurt at the time. But the pleasure I get from it is devine.

i didnt have anything put on mine, it hurt like hell tho, i went to have them both done at the same time but did a runner after one, didnt even go to get my money back for the other i paid for and didnt get done lol

fem had both done and hates needles!

However I went to the bank was only in there for 5 mins, and she was outside the piercers waiting for me.

I thought she bottled it - how wrong was I - she was in there and out in less than 5 mins and said it didn't hurt that much at all.

Had mine done & used spray savlon after to clean. Very painful & never healed properly, plus I'd cringe anytime anyone went near it. Took it out after 3 months or so & they turn my stomach now, so painful

I had both mine done and the piercer put Emla cream (local) on before. First one done by his wife didn't hurt at all...he did my right one and it was a bit nippy...well a lot nippy!

For some reason my nose piercing was the most painful and I've had 13 done over the past few years!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Have had pa tongue and nipple and nipple hurt most but quite bearable no spray .

Hi im new to the forums, ive had both my nipples done and it was very painful it take about a year to heal, now blokes and play with then now as painless free it was worth having it done but i wouldn't do it again

"Have had pa tongue and nipple and nipple hurt most but quite bearable no spray . "

i dont think the tongue hurts at all, i felt no pain as such just a wierd sensation, it was when i woke up the next day i felt it

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

Tounge didn't hurt at all just a horrible crunching noise had nipple and had nothin but trouble with it I had to take it out,and they say there's more germs in your mouth than your bumhole!

from a town near you

thanks everyone ,wasnt sure if it should have been done without freezing first,but seems it is

she said it doesnt hurt know and seems to be healing good

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I advice vodka , applied 4 times daily to the nipple !

Right nipple fucking hurt

Left nipple, PA, reverse PA, tongue no where near as much.

N

from a town near you

trouble is she keeps walking around saying TIT,i thought she meant me!!!but no she had bashed it against the door

if your worried about pain just rub some germolene on before you go for your appointment,, that will help, there are alot of nerve endings in your nipples (the more sensitive your nipples are to pleasure the more sensitive they will be to pain btw) had some friends who said it didnt hurt at all,, some who said it hurt worse than childbirth... i guess its just a personal experience.. but all loved it after it was done and healed.. just remember to look after them during and after the healing process

evesham

"if your worried about pain just rub some germolene on before you go for your appointment,, that will help, there are alot of nerve endings in your nipples (the more sensitive your nipples are to pleasure the more sensitive they will be to pain btw) had some friends who said it didnt hurt at all,, some who said it hurt worse than childbirth... i guess its just a personal experience.. but all loved it after it was done and healed.. just remember to look after them during and after the healing process"

mine were and are very sensitive to pleasure yet didnt hurt that much being done

that being said they hurt like buggery of i get cold

At the risk of sounding stupid. What's PA?

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"At the risk of sounding stupid. What's PA?"

Queen Victoria's fav...

evesham

"At the risk of sounding stupid. What's PA?"

prince albert, a piercing in the helmet of the penis......verrrrrrry yummy

I (mar) had my left nipple pierced 10 years ago in a greek bar full of bikers and an in house tattoo parlour for a bet. I was a bit pissed and curious to know how much it would hurt.disappointingly it didn't hurt at all

they dont freeze when peircing anything now. got mine done a few years back and it didn't hurt at all, felt like very mild toothe ache afterwards tho....

Ah ok thanks! X

For info, a PA isn't necessarily through the head of the penis. Invariably it is inserted through the urethra and exits just under the head.

Mine is 19mm in diameter but a relatively small gauge 2.5mm thick.

Some guys have had piercings through the head though, both from top to bottom and from sise to side...

you can still get a freeze,most will use a cream(emla),the only places that you cant get a freeze is from the neck up.

I've had my nipple done for years ... I love it ... Best thing I've ever done .. Lol x

By *rey AreaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've had 8 hafada rings and both nipples done (verticle and horizontal) with cream then a quick blast of freeze spray.

All stung for a second but never had a problem with nerve damage or healing time.

I also had a 4 bar Jacob's ladder along the shaft done just with cream and never had a problem with that either but they were a bloody pain in the a*se for the ex gf (literally) when she wanted a quicky as they kept twisting. Lovely to look at but lasted a year before I eventually took them out.

Both my PA and Reverse PA were done with some really strong cream then a small drop of local right before the canula went in. "Very Intresting" to watch I can assure you (Think John Hurt in Alien.... I never knew skin was so stretchy....)

» Add a new message to this topic