FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mobile Numbers on profiles

Mobile Numbers on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have several ways to contact me on my profile, one of which is my mobile number.

In a recent chat room conversation I was told by a female, that she would not meet me, as having my number on my profile made me too easy.

I did put it on to show that i was a genuine single guy and not some married guy going behind his wifes back.

So I just wondered what peoples _iews were on mobile numbers on profiles and should I leave it there or remove and provide it on request?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

your choice...

some do see it as a little desperate.

good luck

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

For me personally, and others may differ and see it as a practical way of getting meets, it is a turn off - it smacks of desperation and "any hole is a goal" attitude. Not saying that is you... just that is how it can be seen?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How does providing a mobile number prove that a person isn't married?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It just seems a way to invite crazies into your life. I don't like it as a first message either.

"How does providing a mobile number prove that a person isn't married?"

i thought it showed i could be reached anytime and had nothing to hide. just my thoughts.. Married guys would not have the number up on the profile. yes/no?

I personally wouldn't put up my mob number on my prof!

You don't know what numpty is going to take note of it and use it to wind you up!

Plus, i'd rather get to know a gal before giving her my number, i'm a bit old fashioned that way,

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I personally wouldn't put up my mob number on my prof!

You don't know what numpty is going to take note of it and use it to wind you up!

Plus, i'd rather get to know a gal before giving her my number, i'm a bit old fashioned that way, "

Totally agree

Plus, i'd rather get to know a gal before giving her my number, i'm a bit old fashioned that way,

Totally agree "

cheers, want my number?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"How does providing a mobile number prove that a person isn't married?

i thought it showed i could be reached anytime and had nothing to hide. just my thoughts.. Married guys would not have the number up on the profile. yes/no? "

There are plenty of people who have a swinging mobile. And no-one can answer their phone at all times.

i thought it showed i could be reached anytime and had nothing to hide. just my thoughts.. Married guys would not have the number up on the profile. yes/no? "

Many people have a dedicated "shag phone" that they keep separate from the one they use for other business. I wouldn't automatically assume that someone giving out their number was an indication of single status.

i thought it showed i could be reached anytime and had nothing to hide. just my thoughts.. Married guys would not have the number up on the profile. yes/no?

Many people have a dedicated "shag phone" that they keep separate from the one they use for other business. I wouldn't automatically assume that someone giving out their number was an indication of single status."

I naturally assumed people would use a separate number for their swinging activities?

"I have several ways to contact me on my profile, one of which is my mobile number.

In a recent chat room conversation I was told by a female, that she would not meet me, as having my number on my profile made me too easy.

I did put it on to show that i was a genuine single guy and not some married guy going behind his wifes back.

So I just wondered what peoples _iews were on mobile numbers on profiles and should I leave it there or remove and provide it on request?"

If it's getting you meets, why change it for a fuss pot?

Plus, i'd rather get to know a gal before giving her my number, i'm a bit old fashioned that way, "

awwwww sweet

Deviant City

Totally agree

cheers, want my number? "

Oh go on then! Is it on your profile? I'll head on over

"For me personally, and others may differ and see it as a practical way of getting meets, it is a turn off - it smacks of desperation and "any hole is a goal" attitude. Not saying that is you... just that is how it can be seen? "

You wrote what I was about to say

well in a short space of tme i kind of getting that the majority feel it would be better if i remove the number.

cheers for the comments guys. there were very informative.

Totally agree

cheers, want my number?

Oh go on then! Is it on your profile? I'll head on over "

Oops, iv just taken it off!

"well in a short space of tme i kind of getting that the majority feel it would be better if i remove the number.

cheers for the comments guys. there were very informative.

"

Hey you know us forumites - can always be depended on to give reliable, genuine, clean feedback xx

Deviant City

Totally agree

cheers, want my number?

Oops, iv just taken it off! "

Such a shame, your gonna be missing out

Totally agree

cheers, want my number?

Such a shame, your gonna be missing out "

lol, ye! That 4am wake up call? Lol,

Deviant City

Totally agree

cheers, want my number?

lol, ye! That 4am wake up call? Lol, "

and stalkers, strange women like me

Totally agree

cheers, want my number?

lol, ye! That 4am wake up call? Lol,

and stalkers, strange women like me "

lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Dial a fuck....

Nope I agree with the others, screams desperate so I'd say no

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I have several ways to contact me on my profile, one of which is my mobile number.

So I just wondered what peoples _iews were on mobile numbers on profiles and should I leave it there or remove and provide it on request?"

Having a mobile phone number only tells you that the person has a phone, not what relationship status they are in as you don't have to answer it when people rang if you did have a wife on the go.

I don't think it makes you lok " too easy" but it isn't something we ask for when people contact us so it doesn't matter to us wether it is there or not.

I too would consider someone as desperate when he/she shows his/her mobile number and e-mail address.

To me it makes no difference as i wouldn't be contacting someone who had it on thier profile. You don't really need to exchange no's till you have got to know someone. Its a bit like getting your cock out in the pub, its something you save till later.

» Add a new message to this topic