FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Teeth whitening

Teeth whitening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Anyone had teeth whitening they can recommend?

I'd be willing to pay say upto £300 or so, but with zoom, and so many options, and seeing some of the results tv people have, I want to spend wisely. Realise some have covers glued on, giving them that gleaming look, but that's a step too far, and my teeth aren't too offwhite.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use a good whitening toothpaste for a while. Not instant results but more natural looking.

Hollywood teeth make me laugh out loud - sorry x

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

Hollywood teeth make me laugh out loud - sorry x "

Thanks for that! I know, those much, much whiter than white hollywood smiles are a bit offputting.

I'm using arm and hammer whitening atm, but feel like a treat.

In our chemist the sales lady has teeth like a bag of chips. Receding gum line etc but she blinds me when she smiles cos it's completely ott.

Speak to your dentist first.

Xxx then sent me a pic please x )

Had my teeth laser whitened in the states it was a lot cheaper and had all my fillings changed to white ones at the same time. Again lots cheaper and absolutely no problems 7 years on

Most dentists (for around £300 I think) will take a mould of your teeth, make you sheild things to fit upper and lowers, and give you the stuff to put in them, you just wear the things while you sleep for 2-3 nights or until you get to the shade you like

The bleach refills are pretty cheap for when you want to top-up a year later (around £12 for one I think)

Oh and you get to keep the plastercast mould things incase you damage the sheilds ever

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I had my teeth whitened by my dentist about eight years ago and I paid £500. I still have the moulds he made. Unfortunately, I couldn't complete the 10 treatments as the solution hurt my teeth.

I endured it as long as I could and my teeth are still white but you don't need snow goggles when I smile.

try brushing with domestos..make sure ya spit n not swallow thou..

can make your teeth sensitive for a while but go to a dentist,not a beautician,they should be GDC registered xx

"I had my teeth whitened by my dentist about eight years ago and I paid £500. I still have the moulds he made. Unfortunately, I couldn't complete the 10 treatments as the solution hurt my teeth.

I endured it as long as I could and my teeth are still white but you don't need snow goggles when I smile. "

Bloody Fuck! it only cost me £250.. mind you I guess things do come down as they get more popular. Got mind done abour 3 years ago

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

Had mine done when I packed smoking in at local dentist £300 now every time I drink something cold its like licking a cattle prob so beware,

Does it damage your teeth though? I'd love to get it done but my teeth aren't very strong and I'd hate if it made them worse. Eek.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Most dentists (for around £300 I think) will take a mould of your teeth, make you sheild things to fit upper and lowers, and give you the stuff to put in them, you just wear the things while you sleep for 2-3 nights or until you get to the shade you like

The bleach refills are pretty cheap for when you want to top-up a year later (around £12 for one I think)

Oh and you get to keep the plastercast mould things incase you damage the sheilds ever "

Agreed

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Photoshop...40 quid!

"Photoshop...40 quid!"
Only trouble ... you cant take the pic to a meet

"Does it damage your teeth though? I'd love to get it done but my teeth aren't very strong and I'd hate if it made them worse. Eek. "

That's why you should check with your regular Dentist, they know the nature of your teeth and give good advice.

Rather have all me own teeth than white teeth and gladly I have. They are not white but nor are they stained. Who really has white teeth?

I still have my kids baby teeth and they were not white?

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

White emolision is only £4.99

at B & Q

" White emolision is only £4.99

at B & Q "

Whichever way you want to achieve it lol... white teeth do look appealing and fresh

at B & Q "

top tip

poole dorset

at B & Q

Whichever way you want to achieve it lol... white teeth do look appealing and fresh"

Nothing wrong with my nashers young lady, I should hope not mind, as I'm paying £25 a month to be in the club!

at B & Q

Whichever way you want to achieve it lol... white teeth do look appealing and fresh

Nothing wrong with my nashers young lady, I should hope not mind, as I'm paying £25 a month to be in the club!

"

And you re worth it Seriously, I like clean and white teeth on guys (and women) - for me nothing is more offputting than poor or missing teeth.

poole dorset

at B & Q

And you re worth it Seriously, I like clean and white teeth on guys (and women) - for me nothing is more offputting than poor or missing teeth. "

I was in the pub in the week, and a friends front false teeth dropped in his pint, very embarrassing.

» Add a new message to this topic