FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > not just the fellas!

not just the fellas!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the titles pretty vague, I'm sure your wondering what this thread is all about! .....well... As I'm sure your all aware we hear everyday how many timewaster guys there are on the site and I'm sure that's true, however in my limited experience on here there are a fair few examples of women that do the exact same thing! I've chatted to numerous women through mails and Even arranged a few meets only to have them disappear!...I know what your thinking (they're probably not interested) but they do mail back and chat and even arrange to meet up! So I think the view of male population on the site is a little unfair

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Can a moderator move this thread to Thursday please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can a moderator move this thread to Thursday please. "

Forum Mod

Can I borrow the time machine to do it?

By *jeasyriderMan  over a year ago

near paisley

"As the titles pretty vague, I'm sure your wondering what this thread is all about! .....well... As I'm sure your all aware we hear everyday how many timewaster guys there are on the site and I'm sure that's true, however in my limited experience on here there are a fair few examples of women that do the exact same thing! I've chatted to numerous women through mails and Even arranged a few meets only to have them disappear!...I know what your thinking (they're probably not interested) but they do mail back and chat and even arrange to meet up! So I think the view of male population on the site is a little unfair "

Ok serious answer as it sounds as though you are pretty frustrated.

1/ People chat to lots at the same time, just because you are chatting doesn't mean a meet is 100% on.

2/ People get cold feet.

3/ Some people are not genuine, and looking to meet in reality.

4/ Some are cheating and get caught/cold feet and delete.

5/ There is a lot of competition as a male, you have to stand out.

6/ People are fickle what can i say there doesn't have to be a reason for people opting not to meet for genuine reasons.

So you need a plan of action.

Alter your profile, make it funky, interesting and attractive to people, more pictures not just cock shots. Women like cocks but they love the full body with a smiling face attached.

Keep things light hearted, be friendly, don't take knock backs to heart and try and attend socials or gatherings to get yourself known.

Remember its not a big thing that gets success its a combination of many smaller ones.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

yawn !!!

[Removed by poster at 06/07/12 10:44:14]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

People aren't timewasters until you're sat on your tod in a pub, 30 mins after the arranged time. Until then they are just indecisive. Or teases.

Needed to delete my first post after looking at his profile

Good luck in your search...

One advise : maybe those who are playing you are only teaching you a dick lesson

"As the titles pretty vague, I'm sure your wondering what this thread is all about! .....well... As I'm sure your all aware we hear everyday how many timewaster guys there are on the site and I'm sure that's true, however in my limited experience on here there are a fair few examples of women that do the exact same thing! I've chatted to numerous women through mails and Even arranged a few meets only to have them disappear!...I know what your thinking (they're probably not interested) but they do mail back and chat and even arrange to meet up! So I think the view of male population on the site is a little unfair

Ok serious answer as it sounds as though you are pretty frustrated.

1/ People chat to lots at the same time, just because you are chatting doesn't mean a meet is 100% on.

2/ People get cold feet.

3/ Some people are not genuine, and looking to meet in reality.

4/ Some are cheating and get caught/cold feet and delete.

5/ There is a lot of competition as a male, you have to stand out.

6/ People are fickle what can i say there doesn't have to be a reason for people opting not to meet for genuine reasons.

So you need a plan of action.

Alter your profile, make it funky, interesting and attractive to people, more pictures not just cock shots. Women like cocks but they love the full body with a smiling face attached.

Keep things light hearted, be friendly, don't take knock backs to heart and try and attend socials or gatherings to get yourself known.

Remember its not a big thing that gets success its a combination of many smaller ones.

"

I agree with this; it can be frustrating but patience with prevail - just try to relax and not take any of it too seriously; if you don't get a meet here, don't forget there's a big wide world out there with plenty of hungry women

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Needed to delete my first post after looking at his profile

Good luck in your search...

One advise : maybe those who are playing you are only teaching you a dick lesson"

sorry cassanova!

"As the titles pretty vague, I'm sure your wondering what this thread is all about! .....well... As I'm sure your all aware we hear everyday how many timewaster guys there are on the site and I'm sure that's true, however in my limited experience on here there are a fair few examples of women that do the exact same thing! I've chatted to numerous women through mails and Even arranged a few meets only to have them disappear!...I know what your thinking (they're probably not interested) but they do mail back and chat and even arrange to meet up! So I think the view of male population on the site is a little unfair "

first question i ask is. did you chat on the phone??

if not then the chance is they were probably men pretending to be women getting a thrill.

if you have chatted on teh phone and they seem genuine, then let you down then they may just have had a better offer or get cold feet..

my advice is, if you get chatting by mail and things look interesting then ask to chat by phone..

if they disappear then they ar eprobably fakes anyway..

» Add a new message to this topic