FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guys Shaving

Guys Shaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok. I use a phillips shaver to tidy up the area down below and although it is allegedly designed for this purpose still is not that great.

Some of the pics on here show guys with perfectly smooth areas and I suspect a cream is used.

So can someone please tell me what is the best hair removal cream that guys can use?

I will go out and buy it today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last time i tried to shave down there i nearly cut my nob of so now just keep trimmed.

Shaz has threatened me with wax strips though

Tony

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

rizla papers and a lighted match work a treat ya know

"Last time i tried to shave down there i nearly cut my nob of so now just keep trimmed.

Tony "

Oh, what a terrible thing to threaten. Was does fill me with fear I have to say. OUCH

"rizla papers and a lighted match work a treat ya know "

long time since i bought rizla papers and for a completely different activity

"Last time i tried to shave down there i nearly cut my nob of so now just keep trimmed.

Tony

Oh, what a terrible thing to threaten. Was does fill me with fear I have to say. OUCH "

Well, she tried it on my leg once, promising it wouldn't hurt.. and I instantly turned to a little girl and squealed when she went to rip it of and only 1/2 came of

So on my balls, a resounding NO!

Tony

Normal razor works just as well as anything xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Tony

Oh, what a terrible thing to threaten. Was does fill me with fear I have to say. OUCH "

try it you may like it ...

By *antsanddorsetMan  over a year ago

southampton

"Normal razor works just as well as anything xx "

yep - normal razor here too - but dont use a new one - if anything thats too sharp.. use one thats getting a wee big blunt..sounds odd but its true..

Tony

Oh, what a terrible thing to threaten. Was does fill me with fear I have to say. OUCH try it you may like it ..."

As long as he has a needle and thread at hand to sew his balls back on after the "fun"

Tony

A razor would maybe get somewhere near there if there was someone to do it, they had a very steady hand and I trusted them completely. Alas I know no-one who fits that bill

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

That's what we both use, followed by some shaving balm, works a treat

"Normal razor works just as well as anything xx

yep - normal razor here too - but dont use a new one - if anything thats too sharp.. use one thats getting a wee big blunt..sounds odd but its true.. "

I agree with this... and don't use hair removal cream!!! Can be a very painful experience if you get your timings wrong!

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

I use a beard trimmer to take the worse off then a good ole razor.

"Normal razor works just as well as anything xx

A razor would maybe get somewhere near there if there was someone to do it, they had a very steady hand and I trusted them completely. Alas I know no-one who fits that bill"

do in shower one leg up on sink with mirror strategically placed, just been doing that myself, works great

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

mrs does me with the mach 3 then uses a nice moisturiser its nice being hairless

down thier

r n l xx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i've got my grand father's cut throat if anyone wants a close trim lmao sweeny todd's my other name

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Don't use Veet hair removal cream way to caustic, burns really quickly. I have used Superdrugs own make in the past, that works well, but again whatever the timings state on the box, go for 2 minutes less. You can always increase the time the next day. Leave it on too long and the chemical burns will last a week!!

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

I find it odd that so may answers suggest razors down there.

Too high a risk of nicks and post shaving rashes for my taste, I always use a cream, either Magic Powder or Veet.

Magic Powder works well and bought in bulk is cheap off eBay; its a bit of a faff to mix up etc, but is quick to work.

Just past it on where you want to lose the hair 5-7 min before a shower and scrub it off with an old flannel (easier than scraping).

Veet has has a dedicated product, 'Veet Cream Bikini Kit' which being premixed is easier and works the same way, also comes with an after use cream. Its the 'softest' option but the highest cost.

The other Veet product it the 'Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Cream' (which may be the same in the packet for all I know! LOL) and I saw it at £2.99 in good old Lidals.

I find this is the quickest and easiest, 5 min before a shower, and wash it away, done. You can use a normal hand cream like e45 after if you want.

No nicks, shaving rash or anything,and completely smooth!

Its even as fast or faster than shaving and I cant see why anyone would shave any more.

One tip though for all these products: DON'T leave it on for too long!!

OKC

PS I sure the ladies could have lot you this! Trade secrets girls? LOL

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"Don't use Veet hair removal cream way to caustic, burns really quickly. I have used Superdrugs own make in the past, that works well, but again whatever the timings state on the box, go for 2 minutes less. You can always increase the time the next day. Leave it on too long and the chemical burns will last a week!! "

Sorry to her you find that, you may be sensitive to the type of products.

In all these things everyone should start lightly and see how it affects them.

"

PS I sure the ladies could have lot you this! Trade secrets girls? LOL"

I've always shaved and always will, and smoooooooooth as - well as a very very smooth thing lol xx xx

birmingham

"I've always shaved and always will, and smoooooooooth as - well as a very very smooth thing lol xx xx"

Are you as smooth as a babies bum?

"I've always shaved and always will, and smoooooooooth as - well as a very very smooth thing lol xx xx

Are you as smooth as a babies bum? "

Well I was going to put that but then thought that maybe it didn't sound quite pc lol, but you get the idea

birmingham

"Well I was going to put that but then thought that maybe it didn't sound quite pc lol, but you get the idea "

I was always told, never believe what I read, always ask for proof

Definitely a normal razor buts its got to be a mach 3 or fusion or something like that...never once nicked myself or had any probs with that.....keeps the rest nicely trimmed.

defiantly a fusion,I use one of them and love the after effect.I too have never nicked myself,you just have to be careful.

"Ok. I use a phillips shaver to tidy up the area down below and although it is allegedly designed for this purpose still is not that great.

Some of the pics on here show guys with perfectly smooth areas and I suspect a cream is used.

So can someone please tell me what is the best hair removal cream that guys can use?

I will go out and buy it today "

I just use phillips body groom once per week for the meets and things. Does the job and isnt stubbly at all. You have to use the correct head. Works everywhere except neck+face

Epilator/waxing is too much money and/or pain plus would rather keep shaving instead so have option to grow body hair back if I choose.

» Add a new message to this topic