FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexual experiences and age

Sexual experiences and age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Do you think your sex life/experiences has got better as you've aged?

I would think we all possibly have fantastic memories of sex when we where younger, but as we age do you think our sex life/experiences get better. If so in what ways and why.

I personally think it's as we age we become more open about what we like and turns us on we may also have more experience and confidence in what we want and do and are less self conscious about how others find our kinks and fetishs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to be quantity over quality... never said no, now in my 30s have been the peak for me.

My sexual partners have to share my sexual fetishes and interests... quality over quantity

Mines improving over time. I'm more open to more things, more people, more confident, better practised/skilled, know what and who I want more, got a deeper connection with hubby in addition to my casual sex. Xx

I met my partner when I just turned 40 he was 49 at the time. I'm now 43 & I've had & still having the best sex I've ever had I'm getting to try things I've always wanted to try but didn't have the confidence to do with ex's. As I was always put down not built up or comfortable which I am now. We've ventured into swinging (my suggestion) as I've always wondered what it would be like. We are like teenagers at time only we have better sex lol. Definitely improved with age & meeting the right one

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Well so far it seems sex gets better with age.

» Add a new message to this topic