FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Imagination

Imagination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No i dont mean the sexual kind, kind of carrying on from the amusing yourself thread. I have a really vivid imagination/part psycotic lol. Today ive been imagining people walking around with zebras heads on and all kind of other stuff that im not mentioning on here. Do you have a vivid non sexual imagination

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No i dont mean the sexual kind, kind of carrying on from the amusing yourself thread. I have a really vivid imagination/part psycotic lol. Today ive been imagining people walking around with zebras heads on and all kind of other stuff that im not mentioning on here. Do you have a vivid non sexual imagination"

I do in a sence. I have said on here that I play Dungeons and Dragons, I usualy run the game and provide scenario's for the other players.

I am almost always thinking up adventures for people to play, charachters for them to interact with and places for them to go.

I have shown the drawings and maps to a number of people over the years and they are usualy amazed at the detail.........

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Very vivid indeed - scares the OH at times when I am in playful mode. Cant reveal too much about the details.. a bit like "Dont try this at home" ...;-)

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Got a vivid picture of leee John and bobby Kennedy singing body talk

What was the other guys name?

» Add a new message to this topic