FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV or Girls

TV or Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are the TV's more atractive than the Girls ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Is that a bit like asking if blondes or brunettes are more attractive ? As in personal preference/attraction ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"are the TV's more atractive than the Girls ?"

In what way?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Well that comes down to each individual one, and each individual person viewing them surely?

Also, personality plays a part in attractiveness so it's very difficult to quantify unless you get to know everyone.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I like girlie girls ...and especially naughty girls who are that little bit more adventurous or look like they enjoy a laugh

By *aastyKnixWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"are the TV's more atractive than the Girls ?"

You seem to be suggesting that there is a difference.

Are you suggesting that trans women(girls) are not women(girls)?

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"are the TV's more atractive than the Girls ?

"

You seem not know that trans women (girl) are not TV'S there's a massive diference between both words

By *illieGTV/TS  over a year ago

High Heels

We are different if that helps OP

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Is that a bit like asking if blondes or brunettes are more attractive ? As in personal preference/attraction ?"

By *amanthaJonesTrans1966TV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've had some guys say I'm more attractive than their wives and girlfriends

By *aastyKnixWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"are the TV's more atractive than the Girls ?

You seem not know that trans women (girl) are not TV'S there's a massive diference between both words "

Many tvs and others in the trans spectrum use female pronouns and persona. This would seem to suggest that is how they consider themselves.

I was just inquiring as to whether the op was suggesting they are wrong.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've had some guys say I'm more attractive than their wives and girlfriends "

Some people just don’t have a clue when it comes to clothes and knowing how to dress to impress but by looking at your photos, you do dress really stylish so I can really believe that you do dress a lot better than some people’s wife’s and girlfriends!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

TV's can be quite attractive now, I saw a large screen frameless one recently that was almost as thin as a sheet of glass. When i was a kid they were a big boxy thing that filled a lot of space in the corner of the room, though there was something a bit magical about the smell of the hot dust on the valves when i was watching Jackanory.

Always been a bit meh about grills, but i guess it is healthier to do bacon that way instead of frying it.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"TV's can be quite attractive now, I saw a large screen frameless one recently that was almost as thin as a sheet of glass. When i was a kid they were a big boxy thing that filled a lot of space in the corner of the room, though there was something a bit magical about the smell of the hot dust on the valves when i was watching Jackanory.

Always been a bit meh about grills, but i guess it is healthier to do bacon that way instead of frying it."

TVs definitely come with some sleek lines now.

Isn't grill just Yank for barbecue?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"TV's can be quite attractive now, I saw a large screen frameless one recently that was almost as thin as a sheet of glass. When i was a kid they were a big boxy thing that filled a lot of space in the corner of the room, though there was something a bit magical about the smell of the hot dust on the valves when i was watching Jackanory.

Always been a bit meh about grills, but i guess it is healthier to do bacon that way instead of frying it.

Isn't grill just Yank for barbecue?"

In England it's also the bit of the cooker with a heating element that a tray slides underneath, so that meat or whatever can be cooked from above. Handy for making cheese on toast.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Isn't grill just Yank for barbecue?

In England it's also the bit of the cooker with a heating element that a tray slides underneath, so that meat or whatever can be cooked from above. Handy for making cheese on toast."

Language is hard

» Add a new message to this topic