FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Higgs Bosson in simple terms

The Higgs Bosson in simple terms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ap Adge OP   Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Mass=pubic hair

Higgs=cum

Higgs decays. Cum evaporates. Pubic hairs mass together.

Simples!

not sure of the parallel is you ar smooth and shavem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ap Adge OP   Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Mass=pubic hair

Higgs=cum

Higgs decays. Cum evaporates. Pubic hairs mass together.

Simples!

not sure of the parallel is you ar smooth and shaven hair free

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

How did the mass get everywhere in the first place when there was nothing?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How did the mass get everywhere in the first place when there was nothing?"

Friction.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"How did the mass get everywhere in the first place when there was nothing?"

pre-cum?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"How did the mass get everywhere in the first place when there was nothing?

pre-cum?"

I guess this must be the answer as The Big Bang followed...

So what came firrt then? The egg? The chicken that laid the egg? Or me when i laid the chicken?

So, the basics are, the universe is made up of invisible things that we can't see but we know is there? Just like a good trump then, we can't see it, we know its there because there's some evidence of friction and sometimes a bit more when we don't expect it.

Where's my millions of £'s for enlightening everyone?

Where's my recognition?

Where's my invitation for a Nobel prize?

Where's the bog roll I think I've just had a big bang!

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

so if Higgs is Cum and they call it the god particle is that what they mean by

`The cumming of the Lord'

South Gloucestershire

and if pubes are mass and cum is higgs boson, im not even gonna say what the black hole is

I dunno why nobody doesn't know the universe is just a big repeating orgasm..proof that god is female..perhaps there's 50 shades of existence

South Gloucestershire

"I dunno why nobody doesn't know the universe is just a big repeating orgasm..proof that god is female..perhaps there's 50 shades of existence"

remember in some film they claimed that the stars were milk blown from the cheeks of a mother goddess

"I dunno why nobody doesn't know the universe is just a big repeating orgasm..proof that god is female..perhaps there's 50 shades of existence

remember in some film they claimed that the stars were milk blown from the cheeks of a mother goddess "

maybe its just one big facial with that shimmering...and the pours on the skin are black holes

South Gloucestershire

well thats much nicer than the black hole that i was thinking of,

And on a really silly note, are glory holes worm holes to another galaxy?

All known matter in the universe is comprised of atoms. Atoms contain a very small nucleus which is surrounded by a comparitively sparse cloud of electrons. In total, the contents of an atom add up to approximately 0.0001% of it's total mass. Therefore, the universe is 99.999% empty.

the way i see it, i think its a multiple chain of bangs and crunches . There may well have been one primary big bang, but with the mass that we can detect, red and blue shift etc, and large masses in the far corners, makes me think that we may only be in one of many. As we cant see the distant universe, we can only measure our own small area for clues. Bit like an 18 30's holiday, the shit ya dont want congregate in the far corners while the intresting shiney nice things keep you intrested for a while. Then when you've investigated and concluded you have no lead, you seek the unintresting less attractive older stuff lurking in the shadows at the back. Then you realise its more intresting, more attractive than you 1st thought and can teach you things you didnt know about. Does this make sense or am i thick as shit ? Anyone fancey some dark matter ? Lol

But if the cum evorates, there's nuttin for the pubes to 'mass' around, it's the pubes slowing down the cum that creates the mass aint it?

lets have a lab coat orgy

ok. Got coat on, pens in top pocket, squeaky shoes and t jacket with pvc elbows and shoulders hung on back of plastic chair, some rancid smelling yellow liquid fizzing away in a conicle flask . What happens in an orgy ? I'm a geek !

"ok. Got coat on, pens in top pocket, squeaky shoes and t jacket with pvc elbows and shoulders hung on back of plastic chair, some rancid smelling yellow liquid fizzing away in a conicle flask . What happens in an orgy ? I'm a geek ! "

mutual titration

Wolf

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I can't help but think that when the boffins at CERN have finished experimenting with it, the Large Hadron (spelling girls!) Collider would make one hell of an exciting theme park ride.

Who would not want to be fired along a 27km ring at close to the speed of light? Sick bags at the ready.

Bradford

"

I can't help but think that when the boffins at CERN have finished experimenting with it, the Large Hadron (spelling girls!) Collider would make one hell of an exciting theme park ride.

Who would not want to be fired along a 27km ring at close to the speed of light? Sick bags at the ready.

"

ps it would just be my luck to meet a BBW coming from the opposite direction.

"

"

I came before I arrived at my destination...doubt I'll get a verify

"

"

I remember the "scream if you want to go faster" of the fairground waltzers. I wonder if you tried that at the LHC you could break the speed of light?

Bradford

"

I remember the "scream if you want to go faster" of the fairground waltzers. I wonder if you tried that at the LHC you could break the speed of light?"

Possibly not break it but may exceed it.

If it were broken, can you imagine the variable time it would take for a torch to be effective? I can't.

"

I remember the "scream if you want to go faster" of the fairground waltzers. I wonder if you tried that at the LHC you could break the speed of light?

Possibly not break it but may exceed it.

If it were broken, can you imagine the variable time it would take for a torch to be effective? I can't."

Are you saying that the headlights on a faster-than-speed-of-light Skoda wouldn't be particularly useful?

South Gloucestershire

"the way i see it, i think its a multiple chain of bangs and crunches . There may well have been one primary big bang, but with the mass that we can detect, red and blue shift etc, and large masses in the far corners, makes me think that we may only be in one of many. As we cant see the distant universe, we can only measure our own small area for clues. Bit like an 18 30's holiday, the shit ya dont want congregate in the far corners while the intresting shiney nice things keep you intrested for a while. Then when you've investigated and concluded you have no lead, you seek the unintresting less attractive older stuff lurking in the shadows at the back. Then you realise its more intresting, more attractive than you 1st thought and can teach you things you didnt know about. Does this make sense or am i thick as shit ? Anyone fancey some dark matter ? Lol "

Probably a good definition is that Higgs is like the Gluten in bread it binds the bread together, allowing for some areas to expand locally(bubbles) whilst others form clustersand occasional marbled effects,though the cooking heat acts like the big bang and allows for the whole to expand much like the universe does until it either reaches a critical point where its natural limit either crusts over at the edges (stops expnding) or collapses in on itself,(like a souffle it h the door opens too early) the big bang wasnt constant like an oven so the bread wont set alight.

Stuff Google and Wiki....Fab forum is the place to get the tricky subjects explained!

"the way i see it, i think its a multiple chain of bangs and crunches . There may well have been one primary big bang, but with the mass that we can detect, red and blue shift etc, and large masses in the far corners, makes me think that we may only be in one of many. As we cant see the distant universe, we can only measure our own small area for clues. Bit like an 18 30's holiday, the shit ya dont want congregate in the far corners while the intresting shiney nice things keep you intrested for a while. Then when you've investigated and concluded you have no lead, you seek the unintresting less attractive older stuff lurking in the shadows at the back. Then you realise its more intresting, more attractive than you 1st thought and can teach you things you didnt know about. Does this make sense or am i thick as shit ? Anyone fancey some dark matter ? Lol

Probably a good definition is that Higgs is like the Gluten in bread it binds the bread together, allowing for some areas to expand locally(bubbles) whilst others form clustersand occasional marbled effects,though the cooking heat acts like the big bang and allows for the whole to expand much like the universe does until it either reaches a critical point where its natural limit either crusts over at the edges (stops expnding) or collapses in on itself,(like a souffle it h the door opens too early) the big bang wasnt constant like an oven so the bread wont set alight.

"

but where did the oven come from!

South Gloucestershire

"the way i see it, i think its a multiple chain of bangs and crunches . There may well have been one primary big bang, but with the mass that we can detect, red and blue shift etc, and large masses in the far corners, makes me think that we may only be in one of many. As we cant see the distant universe, we can only measure our own small area for clues. Bit like an 18 30's holiday, the shit ya dont want congregate in the far corners while the intresting shiney nice things keep you intrested for a while. Then when you've investigated and concluded you have no lead, you seek the unintresting less attractive older stuff lurking in the shadows at the back. Then you realise its more intresting, more attractive than you 1st thought and can teach you things you didnt know about. Does this make sense or am i thick as shit ? Anyone fancey some dark matter ? Lol

but where did the oven come from!"

John Lewis its shopping heaven

» Add a new message to this topic