FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Happy Halloween Week!

Happy Halloween Week!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Woohoo!

One, if not my favourite holiday of the year, I love Halloween! Today the decorations go up and the whole week while be spent celebrating as much as possible in one form or another. I'm probably going to spend most of the week dressed up with scary make up.

How are you all celebrating?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Our daughter has her birthday a week before Halloween and my birthday is the day before so we have always tried to make the week a party week don’t think we will be getting dressed up until Saturday though

Hope you have a good week Sparkles!

D.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gonna take my grandma shopping cos im nice like that. Might see what decs Sainsburys have and put some up..

Love a bit of face paint so might try out some stuff later on my daughter x x

"Our daughter has her birthday a week before Halloween and my birthday is the day before so we have always tried to make the week a party week don’t think we will be getting dressed up until Saturday though

D."

Ah happy birthday to you and your daughter, x

"Our daughter has her birthday a week before Halloween and my birthday is the day before so we have always tried to make the week a party week don’t think we will be getting dressed up until Saturday though

D."

Happy birthday to you and your daughter

My son has his birthday this week too.

D.

"

Happy birthday to your son!

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I normally carve a pumpkin, but I'm not at home at the weekend. I don't think they'll be much trick or treating this year.

Nottingham

D.

Ah happy birthday to you and your daughter, x "

Thank you very much! enjoy your face painting, I also enjoy doing them

D.

D.

Happy birthday to your son!

"

Thank you

"I normally carve a pumpkin, but I'm not at home at the weekend. I don't think they'll be much trick or treating this year. "

No, trick or treating is out this year but we can still have fun in other ways.

Nottingham

D.

"

Happy birthday to your son

D.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I normally carve a pumpkin, but I'm not at home at the weekend. I don't think they'll be much trick or treating this year.

No, trick or treating is out this year but we can still have fun in other ways. "

I may still carve one.

Go for something spectacular this year.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

" Woohoo!

One, if not my favourite holiday of the year, I love Halloween! Today the decorations go up and the whole week while be spent celebrating as much as possible in one form or another. I'm probably going to spend most of the week dressed up with scary make up.

How are you all celebrating? "

Halloween week!

I'm going to continue trying to watch at least one horror film/Halloween themed TV episode ever day. Drink from my new Halloween mugs. I'm also going to try and make a graveyard brownie with little fondant hands and I'm also hoping to go and visit my family this weekend and I know my mum has got a FrankinCollin cake ready. Decorating is so much fun! I've got to wait until tomorrow though. Do you cook special food for Halloween OP?

5 days left! *insert pumpkin face*

" Woohoo!

Halloween week!

I'm going to continue trying to watch at least one horror film/Halloween themed TV episode ever day. Drink from my new Halloween mugs. I'm also going to try and make a graveyard brownie with little fondant hands and I'm also hoping to go and visit my family this weekend and I know my mum has got a FrankinCollin cake ready. Decorating is so much fun! I've got to wait until tomorrow though. Do you cook special food for Halloween OP?

5 days left! *insert pumpkin face*"

Sounds like a great week Meli. Do we get to see a pic of the brownie when it's done?

I cook whatever my children request, they are fussy buggers though so getting creative can be hard work.

Yay!!! I wish we had a pumpkin

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I love halloween

should of been going to Disneyland Paris for the celebrations

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

" Woohoo!

Well it’s a Virtual Halloween here in Wales due to lockdown

" Woohoo!

We want pics of said makeup please OP

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I love halloween

should of been going to Disneyland Paris for the celebrations "

Me too!! I actually was meant to do halloween and christmas this year

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

" Woohoo!

Halloween week!

Sounds like a great week Meli. Do we get to see a pic of the brownie when it's done?

I cook whatever my children request, they are fussy buggers though so getting creative can be hard work.

Yay!!! I wish we had a pumpkin "

You know that's quite an easy fix, right?

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

" Woohoo!

Halloween week!

Yay!!! I wish we had a pumpkin "

Go have a look at Facebook page:-

Recipes from Heaven

They have some great inspiration on food for Halloween

I love it too OP. Ive just changed my summer flowers and waxes around my home to autumn tones and smells... its feels so homely.

Ive downloaded my films for the evenings afew horrors (stephen kings) & tim burtons ani's for when i have my 4 year old neice round at the weekend. Love love love Halloween

» Add a new message to this topic