FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you a swinger?

Are you a swinger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etite_delight OP   Woman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

or just enjoying with an occasional NSA sex? fire away your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cott73Man  over a year ago

brighton

Just on life's journey. If I get to make some friends along the way, all the better.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More of a sex machine

What lines to you have to cross to be called a swinger these days?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

More a perver at the moment

What's the true definition?

I'm married and play with other men and women, either individually or in couples or groups. Mostly NSA and one night stands but I've had FBs and FWB too. It that swinging? Xx

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Think we live an alternative lifestyle..

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Took this from another thread that said those who don't see themselves as swingers don't belong here.

Here's my response.

Hmmmm, would I call myself a swinger? No.

I'm happy to attend clubs, I'm happy to be part of group shenanigans, I'm more than happy to be the third person in an FFM.

I got into a relationship and that busted my heart. I saw a very toxic side to the scene and had my relationship ideals blown to smithereens.

I'm flying solo once more and this is my safe space.

Once (IF) things return to pre-covid sexual freedoms, then I will again go back to group sex, FFM and clubs.

But I can't see myself having another swinging relationship as my core values are too stringent. Confused? Well, there aren't many people as considerate or honest as me when joining a couple. I'd hold those joining me and a partner to my own standards of behaviour and thought processes and that's just not fair on them, a partner or me.

So if I'm not in a relationship, how can I technically be a swinger?

I'm simply a woman who, when the time is right and the people are right, enjoys sex, enjoys giving pleasure and enjoys enhancing the lives of others, albeit temporarily. I'm probably one of the best people anyone could invite into their relationship. I'm like "the littlest hobo" if it was a person.

But a swinger? Depends entirely on your definition.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Yes I'm a swinger. It's more of a state of mind for me mixed with adventurous sex.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Prior to this I just enjoyed the odd ons & GB/orgy, now I just window shop. By "swingers" terms I'm not a swinger as I'm single

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

I enjoy the social aspect of swinging.

So I class myself as a swinger. I enjoy being around like minded people and pushing my boundaries.

NSA suggests, one off sex with little to no communication prior or post meet. Yeah that can be fun from time to time, we all have enjoyed a fling, I find that unfulfilling.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I don't think I appeal to enough women or couples to be an actual swinger

So I'm more of a chancer hoping to get lucky now and again lol

A bit of both

I've never embraced the lifestyle wholeheartedly, but have taken it further than NSA

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

"Took this from another thread that said those who don't see themselves as swingers don't belong here.

Here's my response.

I'm happy to attend clubs, I'm happy to be part of group shenanigans, I'm more than happy to be the third person in an FFM.

I got into a relationship and that busted my heart. I saw a very toxic side to the scene and had my relationship ideals blown to smithereens.

Once (IF) things return to pre-covid sexual freedoms, then I will again go back to group sex, FFM and clubs.

But I can't see myself having another swinging relationship as my core values are too stringent. Confused? Well, there aren't many people as considerate or honest as me when joining a couple. I'd hold those joining me and a partner to my own standards of behaviour and thought processes and that's just not fair on them, a partner or me.

I'm simply a woman who, when the time is right and the people are right, enjoys sex, enjoys giving pleasure and enjoys enhancing the lives of others, albeit temporarily. I'm probably one of the best people anyone could invite into their relationship. I'm like "the littlest hobo" if it was a person.

But a swinger? Depends entirely on your definition."

Thank you! I think you summed up my feelings nicely here when it comes to being a single woman and meeting others. It’s nice to know there’s more of us out there that feel this way

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"or just enjoying with an occasional NSA sex? fire away your thoughts "

No, We were more explorers, Tried a few things some more than once, some lots of times but in the end decided no, not us, not who we are so it was whittled down to our current profile.

We do not expect any takers on here, it’d be nice but it doesn’t matter if not.

S

By *trangeBrew75Man  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

Currently retired

Define ‘a swinger’.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Took this from another thread that said those who don't see themselves as swingers don't belong here.

Here's my response.

S

BunnyLand

"Define ‘a swinger’."

I want you to define it with your own thoughts and words. It’s not about me but all about you

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’m no swinger

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I waste much as a single person can be, I very much enjoyed all aspects of it, private parties, clubs, groups, mmf, dogging etc but the people I knew have all moved on or passed away so the dynamic for me has changed and right now I’m not anything at all

No I’m not. I’m incapable of doing casual sex

Neither im just here for the view and distractions

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Single guy would you give your life partner the freedom play as she wishes not how you would wish her to play ?

"Define ‘a swinger’.

I want you to define it with your own thoughts and words. It’s not about me but all about you "

Swinger ~ noun: swinger; plural noun: swingers

INFORMAL

a lively and fashionable person who goes to a lot of social events.

"one of the oldest swingers in town"

INFORMAL

a person who engages in group sex or the swapping of sexual partners.

"a twilight world of swingers and wife-swapping"

CRICKET

a bowler who makes a delivery of a ball deviate sideways from a regular course in the air.

"the left-handed swinger was the toughest player in the League"

a ball delivery that deviates sideways from a regular course.

"the innings fell away to Johnson's away swingers"

Yes.

I conform to all dictionary definitions.

Therefore I must be a swinger.

Thank you.

By *av_55Man  over a year ago

NE

Here's my response.

My honest answer would be no we are not swingers and it states that on our profile because I have no interest in other women or men and my wife at the moment just can not fuck for the sake of fucking.

As in she needs a strong connection and then there is no stopping her bless her.

T

Here's my response.

S"

I'm a swinger but not a Swinger.

And I don't do NSA.

BunnyLand

"I'm a swinger but not a Swinger.

And I don't do NSA. "

You are an outsider

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I wouldn't class myself a swinger but I'm interested in NSA Happy to make up numbers in various different scenarios should the person requesting be attracted to me.

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Here's my response.

And now I have images of you heading off down the road post coitus. Bag of dildos over your shoulder and this playing in the background

https://youtu.be/lgGKSjiw0HQ

"or just enjoying with an occasional NSA sex? fire away your thoughts "

I'm probably too jealous to be a true swinger. When I find someone I like, I like to keep them to myself.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Here's my response.

And now I have images of you heading off down the road post coitus. Bag of dildos over your shoulder and this playing in the background

https://youtu.be/lgGKSjiw0HQ "

You been spying on me?

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

"

You been spying on me?

"

Just the standard amount!

Not anymore

"No I’m not. I’m incapable of doing casual sex"

This,neither am I into clubs,3sums etc x

I'm not a swinger

Last time i had sex was mid han so no not a swinger

I would class us as swingers xx

By *essiejamesABCCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

[Removed by poster at 25/10/20 17:49:01]

By *essiejamesABCCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

Are we swingers? Now here's a question. I guess yes as we've had some meets, four mmf and one mmff. We attended a club but didn't play with others. We're looking for more meets (after covid restrictions of course). All of the above would point to yes we're swingers however I prefer to think we're just a liberated couple who are exploring their fantasys.

I’m a swinger in need of a new other half.

Apply within

I am a hopeless romantic lost in a hook up culture. I seek happily ever after. I want love, crazy affection, romance, and kisses that feel like fireworks. A man that looks at me like the only woman in the world. I don't want to share or be shared either.

However, I've had my heart broken that this feels like a less risky place for me to have some casual fun without the wondering if or where it might lead. It's less pressure.

The men on here tend to be far more interesting than on the dating scene too.

I haven't been actively meeting people for a while but I've a nice circle which works for me for the moment.

So I suppose in many ways I probably don't belong here but that's the beauty of this place, everyone can fit in somewhere.

As a singleton I couldn't possibly be a swinger

I’m just a Kinkster ever changing desires

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Yes... but I meet with hubby to do swinging stuff...

Neither atm!! 2020 has been a weird out year!!

Just looking for a single, like minded lover

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Bloody chance would be a fine thing chance to be a swinger of course bloody Covid

Mrs blue eyes

Just to note once we’re past all this madness, as long as I’m not too old to get into unmentionable positions, then yes I most definitely will be a swinger

Mrs blue eyes

"Not anymore "

Ditto

I wouldn't class myself as a swinger. Just looking for somewhere with like minded people.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Yes.

We swing.

X

Swinger? Not really, I play alone.

NSA? Not really, haven’t got anywhere yet (not my first time here, either)

I am definitely a swinger.... I’ve played as part of a couple and as a single..... I’ve tried everything legal under the sun and have many funny life stories to tell my grandchildren someday.....

Since 2019 I have slowed down big time..... with the popularity of Onlyfans many couples have gone the amateur pornstar route and that’s not for me....

I still own 3 cucks and 4 regular couples, so I will continue to push their boundaries and play with them......

Damnn teach me rudeboycane

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I used to be...I'm not any more.

I wouldn't rule it out in the future with the right partner.

"Damnn teach me rudeboycane"

I can’t teach you.... I’m still learning new things myself.....

I can offer some things that has helped me....

Always be on time , dress nicely no matter where you are meeting, always wear cologne, always chew gum or mints , always carry your own condoms , and never be afraid to tell someone no.....

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just about

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"What lines to you have to cross to be called a swinger these days? "

This really! Now covid is with us I doubt many of us could honestly be described as swingers these days!

Whilst I’m a swinger in spirit - the body gets the opportunity all too rarely!

» Add a new message to this topic