FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fellow Fab ladies

Fellow Fab ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve just been having a lazy Sunday mooch through some profiles and realised that although I don’t have a “type” that I’d normally go for in guys I most definitely do when it comes to females. My ideal would be red or dark hair, brown eyes and definitely a fuller figure, as curves, lumps, bumps and mummy tummies are just gorgeous.

And I’ve also realised that it’s the lips (facial!) and nipples that really do it for me!

I’d love to hear other female thoughts on this

Miss V

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An hourglass figure, fair skin, goth/alt style.

"An hourglass figure, fair skin, goth/alt style. "

Out of interest would the way the female looked be more important to you than the male? Or is it just me that thinks this way?

It’s all about the face for me. With men and woman

I'm very rarely attracted to men and like you I wouldn't say I have a type.

But the same is true for me with women, I've had experiences with women who looked very different but enjoyed myself the same amount. I don't have a certain look I tend to be attracted to, something about a person can just draw me in.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"An hourglass figure, fair skin, goth/alt style.

Out of interest would the way the female looked be more important to you than the male? Or is it just me that thinks this way? "

I don’t really have a type as such - or I kind of do, but it’s not the be all and end all. I find lots of people outside that type attractive as well. That goes for men and women.

When it comes to couples I need to find them both attractive if I’m playing with them both. I sometimes see couples where the woman is so gorgeous that I kind of wonder if it’s worth putting up with the man just to meet her, but I don’t think I could actually do it.

Out of interest would the way the female looked be more important to you than the male? Or is it just me that thinks this way? "

No I think it matters what both of them look like (I have no problem admitting I’m shallow).

Out of interest would the way the female looked be more important to you than the male? Or is it just me that thinks this way?

No I think it matters what both of them look like (I have no problem admitting I’m shallow). "

Not shallow at all I think it’s made me realise that maybe I’m more attracted to females than males these days.

I don’t really have a type as such - or I kind of do, but it’s not the be all and end all. I find lots of people outside that type attractive as well. That goes for men and women.

When it comes to couples I need to find them both attractive if I’m playing with them both. I sometimes see couples where the woman is so gorgeous that I kind of wonder if it’s worth putting up with the man just to meet her, but I don’t think I could actually do it."

Yes, I certainly have those moments!

"I'm very rarely attracted to men and like you I wouldn't say I have a type.

But the same is true for me with women, I've had experiences with women who looked very different but enjoyed myself the same amount. I don't have a certain look I tend to be attracted to, something about a person can just draw me in. "

Mines not set in stone and I’ve never really thought about it until today when I realised I keep getting drawn to the same type of female without even glancing at the guys description.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I like a lot of women.

But the one type where it's like, don't stare Swing, it's creepy - butch, alternative. Piercings, tats, muscular, undercut or buzz cut. (Swing melts into a puddle on the floor)

Alas, I can't pull it off myself. I've fucking tried and it looks ridiculous on me.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

As I say in my profile, I don't really have a type when it comes to physical attributes.

I used to think I wasn't attracted to very slim women but have discovered that isn't the case.

Confidence and a positive outlook is something that really draws me to a woman.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Face eyes and bums for me! Find female form more pleasing to the eye than males though x

Manchester (she/her)

"Face eyes and bums for me! Find female form more pleasing to the eye than males though x"

Same

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I like a lot of women.

But the one type where it's like, don't stare Swing, it's creepy - butch, alternative. Piercings, tats, muscular, undercut or buzz cut. (Swing melts into a puddle on the floor)

Alas, I can't pull it off myself. I've fucking tried and it looks ridiculous on me."

Oof yes, that’s a hell of a look. I might be slightly obsessed with a cosplayer/model who fits that description.

Manchester (she/her)

"I like a lot of women.

Alas, I can't pull it off myself. I've fucking tried and it looks ridiculous on me.

Oof yes, that’s a hell of a look. I might be slightly obsessed with a cosplayer/model who fits that description."

I have to stop myself staring.

Unfortunately my features are all super feminine and it just looks wrong on me.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I have a bit of a type for guys, the stereotypical tall (ish), dark and handsome. Body wise I prefer slim or toned guys, I don't seem to be attracted chubby guys, which might be ironic considering my own chub

Women - I don't think I've really thought about it.......

"It’s all about the face for me. With men and woman "

Eyes/lips for sure!

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have to agree with the nice full lips. I love sucking them when I'm super horny.

All women are beautiful though!

Jo.Xx

"Face eyes and bums for me! Find female form more pleasing to the eye than males though x

Same"

My preference is definitely leaning more towards females these days. I’ve realised in group settings (pre Covid) that I always get the greatest amount of pleasure sexually from them.

"I have to agree with the nice full lips. I love sucking them when I'm super horny.

Jo.Xx "

You are SO hedging your bets! x

"I have a bit of a type for guys, the stereotypical tall (ish), dark and handsome. Body wise I prefer slim or toned guys, I don't seem to be attracted chubby guys, which might be ironic considering my own chub

Women - I don't think I've really thought about it....... "

That’s your task for the day then!

If only all tasks were so good

I don’t think I have a type in men or women just something that attracts me ...

"I like a lot of women.

Alas, I can't pull it off myself. I've fucking tried and it looks ridiculous on me."

I’ve often seen women who are striking in their appearance as opposed to classically beautiful and wished I could look like them. I think it’s the confidence that attracts me. That and the thought of what a great time you’d probably have with them!

Nottingham

"I have to agree with the nice full lips. I love sucking them when I'm super horny.

Jo.Xx

You are SO hedging your bets! x"

Why, because I said all women are beautiful?

Are believe they are. That doesn't mean I want to fuck them all.

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx "

I’m having a gentle tease x

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx

I’m having a gentle tease x"

Cool. I am rather partial to a little teasing myself.

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx

I’m having a gentle tease x

Cool. I am rather partial to a little teasing myself.

Jo.Xx "

I can see that from your pics! I’m suddenly feeling rather flushed & flustered x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'm drawn to alternative looks/style. That kinda stepping outside the box, the freedom of being themselves.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm drawn to alternative looks/style. That kinda stepping outside the box, the freedom of being themselves.

"

Manchester (she/her)

"I like a lot of women.

I’ve often seen women who are striking in their appearance as opposed to classically beautiful and wished I could look like them. I think it’s the confidence that attracts me. That and the thought of what a great time you’d probably have with them! "

Ooh yes. I so get that.

But this particular look just does things to me

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

It's nothing I can put my finger on that attracts me to females. It's very much the vibe she gives off that I find alluring

» Add a new message to this topic