FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What’s wrong with the site

What’s wrong with the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *in82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Once again I’ve been blocked from sending messages for absolutely no reason again. It said I included a web address in my message but I didn’t. And now I’m blocked. So frustrating.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

In all the time I have been here I have only once triggered the automatic message ban, all I did was use the correct word to tell a guy I was not interested in him and his identical twin......I hate to think the content of your messages if you keep triggering it.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

It might not be a web address but a name of another website or certain things. You'll find commenting on threads sometimes doesn't work because you use the proper name for something

Nottingham

"In all the time I have been here I have only once triggered the automatic message ban, all I did was use the correct word to tell a guy I was not interested in him and his identical twin......I hate to think the content of your messages if you keep triggering it."

Honestly, it was the most vanilla message you could try and send. It was literally about cameras and the best ones.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"In all the time I have been here I have only once triggered the automatic message ban, all I did was use the correct word to tell a guy I was not interested in him and his identical twin......I hate to think the content of your messages if you keep triggering it.

Honestly, it was the most vanilla message you could try and send. It was literally about cameras and the best ones. "

Possibly the brand names causing the problem then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s happened to me before annoying as fuck never knew why it happened

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Once again I’ve been blocked from sending messages for absolutely no reason again. It said I included a web address in my message but I didn’t. And now I’m blocked. So frustrating. "

Can you not appeal the ban?. I think when a person gets a ban or block it should be explained the reasons why so you do not make the same mistakes again.

Nottingham

It’s gone now. Hopefully a mod saw this post and sorted it.

» Add a new message to this topic