FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kindness....

Kindness....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wistedbambi69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somerset

So...I was going to take a few weeks break from fab when my site supporter runs out next week...due to all the timewasters and guys who do not take a no thank you too well and resort to insults.

It was just getting me down

I reply to as many people as I can, even if it's a no thank you, but even replying as often as I can most days, I still can't physically keep up with the messages, so unfortunately some do get missed.

Well this thread is just to say that the lovely messages I've recieved today have changed my mind. The number of nice people on fab far, far, outweigh the horrible ones.

Let's make fab great again, like it was when I first joined, spread the kindness and, you never know, that one nice message could just make someone's day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavertrackerMan  over a year ago

Derby

You know your one of the stars of the show in my eyes,....the place wouldn't be the same without you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m glad you feel happier, but for anyone else feeling the same, don’t let faceless twats on t’interweb get you down, it’s just pixels on a screen at the end of the day!

Hope you enjoy Fab going forwards!

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Spread the love

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The kindness shown by some on Fab have made a huge difference to me, particularly recently. It can be an extraordinary community

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

That's nice.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Hopefully some of these bad apples will disappear when they are allowed out again.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Aw that is proper lovely to hear. Yeah there are some absolute bellends on here. But there are some genuinely lovely people, who have offered some support with no hidden agendas when it was needed

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Far more decent people than knobs, on here and in life in general.

Focus in the good ones and don't waste time or energy on the foolish fools

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

You know you won’t get niceness from me, being your oldest and dearest friend

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

There are definitely a few lovely people on here that have given me reason to stay when I've thought of going. Sometimes hiding the profile and taking a week or two away is necessary though

This is lovely

The ones that insult are just chancers on the hunt for cunt and not swingers using this site to enhance their life’s.

A lot of men just go tit blind and put tits and swinging site together and come up with you must be gagging for it.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Glad you are staying even if I’ve no idea who you are but try the trusted method of:-

Delete

Block

Forget

Move on.

Stay frosty op!!!!!

T

Just a gorgeous hot fabulous lady. Always enjoy your pic updates. And your fairly local x

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

I don't recall ever speaking to you, mores the pitty.

I'm glad you have had a change of heart and will hopefully grace us all with your beautiful beaming smile for a good while longer

Being a shortarse it’s no good me blowing smoke up your arse op

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Yea! Our timeline would be a much poorer place without you! So glad you’re staying!

Hello OP! I don’t believe we have ever spoken but I am glad you are staying keep strong don’t let others put you down the ones that throw insults belittle or just have nothing nice to say never get anywhere block them and move on like above said there are plenty of nice people on here we’re all here for a good time to have fun and respect one another

Enjoy your weekend x

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Definitely OP very good. With there is bad there is always good. That’s how the world is in balance hopefully

By *wistedbambi69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somerset

Thank you all for the lovely replies, but this post wasn't to get compliments or people telling me they wanted me to stay.

It was a way of saying how wonderful this site can be when there is no bitching and no insults and every one just treats each other with the respect and kindness they deserve

I'm just hoping someone who, like me yesterday, may be having a bad day/week/month or had some shitty messages can see this and see that there is another side to fab and there are a lot of amazing people on here

By *ountdown2xtasyMan  over a year ago

Wellington

Being kind is where attraction starts.... we're inundated with pics so we become bored of them...a few exceptions of course...so many claims made about performance etc. But just being nice is unusual and has never let me down professionally and in my social life.... Mat

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’m not feeling it either, had too many bad experiences lately so once my subscription runs out I’ll be gone.

Not sure if I’ll delete or just hide my profile.

Unfortunately I still have 73 days left, so I’ll be around for a bit. Just glad you’ve had a second wind with the site

I always try to be nice and polite to everyone i speak to. The only thing that being rude and nasty does is show what a knobhead you are and will get you nowhere. Be nice..be kind and be happy. Happy Fabbing you sexy lot!

By *airywurzelMan  over a year ago

Somerset levels

Stay strong chuck as hate not to see you posting here xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The great outnumber the dross but the dross manages a high production level of no effort hassle, including sexual demands.

I spent a few years replying to everyone. I don't now. I use block now, when it's clear I'm not going to be a partner. It's an easier life.

twistedbambi sending big beardy hugs to you chin up sweet lady like you will get her chance

» Add a new message to this topic