FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Put your hands up if

Put your hands up if

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Put your hands up if you like silly threads that have no point and no meaning and just help pass the day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There like actually my favourite

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

*both hands up*

Nothing like a bit of daftness to raise a smile during these days

"*both hands up*

Nothing like a bit of daftness to raise a smile during these days"

that's why I do them

"There like actually my favourite "
good good

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

"Put your hands up if you like silly threads that have no point and no meaning and just help pass the day? "
some times when I have to much time on my hands I hunt them down

Depends who posts them, what they’re about, if they make any sense etc.

My threads are the best. Not enough appreciate me. But I try not and spam the place, even I know that I’m annoying

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

They entertain yes, do I feel the need to contribute.. no.

"Depends who posts them, what they’re about, if they make any sense etc.

My threads are the best. Not enough appreciate me. But I try not and spam the place, even I know that I’m annoying "

your not annoying queenie only slightly irritating lol

I like a silly thread as much as the next person but I like threads that are inclusive to all.

Threads that are blatant attention seeking or threads that are just plain stupid I don’t have time for and will call the person out on it.

What you on now op, 7 threads today and it’s not even tea time yet.

"I like a silly thread as much as the next person but I like threads that are inclusive to all.

Threads that are blatant attention seeking or threads that are just plain stupid I don’t have time for and will call the person out on it.

What you on now op, 7 threads today and it’s not even tea time yet. "

I can make 8 is you want name a subject close to your heart annie I'll doo ne on that

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"Put your hands up if you like silly threads that have no point and no meaning and just help pass the day? "

Me! I may not always contribute, but they make me giggle. As you were.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

My favourite, love a light hearted thread

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Yep I do.

Why yes... yes I think I do

Yeah that’s fine, but when those threads are usually about the OP, it gets incredibly tedious.

Not for me I'm afraid.

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Moelfre

Puerile.

"Depends who posts them, what they’re about, if they make any sense etc.

My threads are the best. Not enough appreciate me. But I try not and spam the place, even I know that I’m annoying your not annoying queenie only slightly irritating lol "

Nah, I’m a solid 10/10 on the annoying scale. But I know and acknowledge that. I’m proud

Sometimes. Depends on my mood. Never done a silly thread myself.

"Why yes... yes I think I do "
good good

"Put your hands up if you like silly threads that have no point and no meaning and just help pass the day?

Yeah that’s fine, but when those threads are usually about the OP, it gets incredibly tedious."

Do you mean like threads asking who wants to fuck them, or who wants to cuddle them or who fancies them or asking for the millionth time who likes hairy bodies?

"Put your hands up if you like silly threads that have no point and no meaning and just help pass the day?

Yeah that’s fine, but when those threads are usually about the OP, it gets incredibly tedious.

Do you mean like threads asking who wants to fuck them, or who wants to cuddle them or who fancies them or asking for the millionth time who likes hairy bodies? "

Yep, spamming the lounge and pushing other threads that deserve attention, off.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I like threads even if they're daft, to have an actual point for the most part.

I mean, right now people are missing out on some quite interesting medical information because my thread has been pushed off the page.

Some are lots of fun if a bit daft and silly.

Spamming isn’t great though and isn’t a great look (plus, pushes other threads off sooner than they should)

Do you mean like threads asking who wants to fuck them, or who wants to cuddle them or who fancies them or asking for the millionth time who likes hairy bodies? "

annie sent knock the hairy body threads especially hairy chest Tuesday that's like a fab national treasure your over stepping then line knocking that one

Do you mean like threads asking who wants to fuck them, or who wants to cuddle them or who fancies them or asking for the millionth time who likes hairy bodies? annie sent knock the hairy body threads especially hairy chest Tuesday that's like a fab national treasure your over stepping then line knocking that one "

Fab national treasure?!

No. That would be me

Thought you said you wasn’t going to start another thread today anyway. That didn’t last long.

Is now not the time to start a “pull my finger thread “???

Hahahaha who gives a fuck get on with you lot

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

"Is now not the time to start a “pull my finger thread “???

Hahahaha who gives a fuck get on with you lot "

I think there's already a fart thread today, try that one tomorrow

"Thought you said you wasn’t going to start another thread today anyway. That didn’t last long. "
annie you forced my hand but its fighting talk when you knock the hairy chest thread that's like knocking face pic Friday or tits out tuesday fab a fella Thursday they are staples of fab forum life

Hahahaha who gives a fuck get on with you lot "

pull my finger thread hahaha

"Thought you said you wasn’t going to start another thread today anyway. That didn’t last long.

annie you forced my hand but its fighting talk when you knock the hairy chest thread that's like knocking face pic Friday or tits out tuesday fab a fella Thursday they are staples of fab forum life "

I didn’t force you to do fuck all and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t message me privately. Anything you need to say can be done on one of your threads. You ain’t spamming my inbox as well.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Pretty much all posts / threads are daft & pointless. Certainly mine are.

"Thought you said you wasn’t going to start another thread today anyway. That didn’t last long.

annie you forced my hand but its fighting talk when you knock the hairy chest thread that's like knocking face pic Friday or tits out tuesday fab a fella Thursday they are staples of fab forum life

I didn’t force you to do fuck all and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t message me privately. Anything you need to say can be done on one of your threads. You ain’t spamming my inbox as well. "

yes dear as I was saying sorry if I have upset you with my silly threads annie have a nice day and try to relax

Hahahaha who gives a fuck get on with you lot

I think there's already a fart thread today, try that one tomorrow "

Yea but I’ve dislocated it don’t know nothing about a fart thread

I didn’t force you to do fuck all and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t message me privately. Anything you need to say can be done on one of your threads. You ain’t spamming my inbox as well.

yes dear as I was saying sorry if I have upset you with my silly threads annie have a nice day and try to relax "

If you really want to do a silly thread why not do one about the time you accidentally on purpose fucked someone in the arse again even though it hurt her.

That was fun last time.

yes dear as I was saying sorry if I have upset you with my silly threads annie have a nice day and try to relax

If you really want to do a silly thread why not do one about the time you accidentally on purpose fucked someone in the arse again even though it hurt her.

That was fun last time. "

that wasmt silly nor was it on purpose I pulled out to far and when i thrust forward missed and went in there was nothing funny about that to me or her and wasnt something I nake light of.

That was fun last time. that wasmt silly nor was it on purpose I pulled out to far and when i thrust forward missed and went in there was nothing funny about that to me or her and wasnt something I nake light of. "

but you did make light of it ? you made a forum post about it, laughed about it, said it happened multiple times, said she loved it secretly even though she screamed and cried in pain, then couldnt understand why people were bothered about it ?

That was fun last time. that wasmt silly nor was it on purpose I pulled out to far and when i thrust forward missed and went in there was nothing funny about that to me or her and wasnt something I nake light of.

but you did make light of it ? you made a forum post about it, laughed about it, said it happened multiple times, said she loved it secretly even though she screamed and cried in pain, then couldnt understand why people were bothered about it ?"

lol, not bumping this thread wookiedad ?

Let's hope you don't put both your hands up holding that cake x

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I surely do

There the best ones serious threads bore me life has too much of that

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

No place in this world silly crap

Love them..

"There the best ones serious threads bore me life has too much of that"

I'd 2nd that

"Put your hands up my bumhole if you like silly threads that have no point and no meaning and just help pass the day? "
after reading the detail il put my hand back down

I may not post but I do sit here giggling.

» Add a new message to this topic