FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The funny world of ‘fans’ on pictures.

The funny world of ‘fans’ on pictures.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittyandtheboy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

I (The Boy) guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

(Please don’t take this as a moan cos I’m actually just interested in the psychology of it.)

We’re taking part in the forum profile photo challenge. When we put up a picture of just Kitty we get loads of likes straight away, when it’s of us a couple it’s like a quarter of the engagement. Now admittedly it’s not a boobs out lingerie pic so it could be that.

However I think it’s because people scan new pics filtered to just women?

Am I right, or is Kitty’s sexiness diminished by the presence of The Boy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It could be that, to be Frank guys look for as much wank material as possible and they wouldn't want to cum over a pic with the boy in it because that would be 'gay'

But that's just single guys and sadly they heavyly outweigh every body else.

In regards to your current profile picture??

As a tiny square in truth id barely notice you were in it, for me its not obvious so wouldnt take it personally.

Its probably just a numbers thing. This place i would presume is 60% (if not more) single straight men who would be attracted to kitty rather than you, some gay or bi men might appriciate shoes, women also love shoes and can appriciate artistic flare.

So yeah just think its a statistics thing. X

Some avatars make me think 'wtf is that' so i HAVE to go look at the big version.. as i said id barely notice her shoes on your chest. X

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Do you use categories? as a lot of people use them to search for perusal as well

It’s just the nature of the site - a lass posts a picture of her elbow and it’ll get 100 Fabs, a guy can create a artful sensual masterpiece and it’ll get a handful at best, a few more if it’s a close up of his arsehole or cock from gay or bi men.

As to the psychology of it all, it’s always been the case, I assume the guys think that Fabbing a ladies pics will increase their chances of getting laid, whereas the ladies don’t need to be so desperate to get a shag.

Back of the bins.

"Do you use categories? as a lot of people use them to search for perusal as well"

Yes when we remember too!

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

If I’m perving hotpics I filter to women only

Our pics have the same outcomes so I guess its pretty common

D.

"In regards to your current profile picture??

As a tiny square in truth id barely notice you were in it, for me its not obvious so wouldnt take it personally.

Its probably just a numbers thing. This place i would presume is 60% (if not more) single straight men who would be attracted to kitty rather than you, some gay or bi men might appriciate shoes, women also love shoes and can appriciate artistic flare.

Some avatars make me think 'wtf is that' so i HAVE to go look at the big version.. as i said id barely notice her shoes on your chest. X "

Oh gosh! I was checking out the footwear and actually did not notice her shoes on your chest until I took another look after it was pointed out to me in this thread!

In the grand scheme of things it dont really matter

Tbf most of my views after uploading a pic tend to be guys!

Back of the bins.

"In regards to your current profile picture??

Some avatars make me think 'wtf is that' so i HAVE to go look at the big version.. as i said id barely notice her shoes on your chest. X

Oh gosh! I was checking out the footwear and actually did not notice her shoes on your chest until I took another look after it was pointed out to me in this thread! "

Well you know I like my Femdom!

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"I (The Boy) guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

(Please don’t take this as a moan cos I’m actually just interested in the psychology of it.)

We’re taking part in the forum profile photo challenge. When we put up a picture of just Kitty we get loads of likes straight away, when it’s of us a couple it’s like a quarter of the engagement. Now admittedly it’s not a boobs out lingerie pic so it could be that.

Am I right, or is Kitty’s sexiness diminished by the presence of The Boy?"

No, her sexiness is not diminished by your presence. It is a numbers game, pure and simple! Don't be thinking you're shit, cos that's a loads of old bollocks

Mrs TMN x

Back of the bins.

No, her sexiness is not diminished by your presence. It is a numbers game, pure and simple! Don't be thinking you're shit, cos that's a loads of old bollocks

Mrs TMN x"

Oh I definitely don’t think that!

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

I am far more likely to fab a clothed/corsetry picture than a naked one.

If it's an artistic photo I don't really care if it's a boy or girl it's the visuals for me.

I do like your current pictures, nice shoes, not irregular choice level, and depicting a dominant woman determined to get her own way.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Mrs TMN x

Oh I definitely don’t think that! "

That's good Just had a wee perv of your pics, fabbing finger was dusted off x

"I am far more likely to fab a clothed/corsetry picture than a naked one.

If it's an artistic photo I don't really care if it's a boy or girl it's the visuals for me.

I do like your current pictures, nice shoes, not irregular choice level, and depicting a dominant woman determined to get her own way. "

This is the same for us. Rarely fab a pic that is explicit. I like when pics allude to something and the photographer has thought about aesthetics. I think we may be in the minority though. However slog on and eventually the others will catch up

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"It’s just the nature of the site - a lass posts a picture of her elbow and it’ll get 100 Fabs, a guy can create a artful sensual masterpiece and it’ll get a handful at best, a few more if it’s a close up of his arsehole or cock from gay or bi men.

As to the psychology of it all, it’s always been the case, I assume the guys think that Fabbing a ladies pics will increase their chances of getting laid, whereas the ladies don’t need to be so desperate to get a shag."

Pretty much this.

"It’s just the nature of the site - a lass posts a picture of her elbow and it’ll get 100 Fabs, a guy can create a artful sensual masterpiece and it’ll get a handful at best, a few more if it’s a close up of his arsehole or cock from gay or bi men.

As to the psychology of it all, it’s always been the case, I assume the guys think that Fabbing a ladies pics will increase their chances of getting laid, whereas the ladies don’t need to be so desperate to get a shag."

My elbow cleavage pic was very popular!!

And

» Add a new message to this topic