FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Massage

Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that masseuse do not like to give a happy ending. The massage relaxes you physically. When its finished of with a happy ending, you a absolutely physically and mentally relaxed and all is well with the world.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Some are fine with it. Others don't want to touch or even see a cock. We should respect both approaches.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A professional masseuse is not a sex worker...

Though some sex workers do offer massage...

Go to the right professional and you will get what you want

Lu

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A professional masseuse is not a sex worker...

Though some sex workers do offer massage...

Go to the right professional and you will get what you want

Lu "

The lines need to be distinct for a variety of reasons. I know massage therapists get a lot of hassle or worse for not engaging in sexual services, and massage businesses face issues in the community due to the confusion. This is often worse when it's things like Thai massage or when it's non white workers.

Explicitly adult massage isn't that difficult to find.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mainly because most people offering massage on the High Street aren't sex workers

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Mainly because most people offering massage on the High Street aren't sex workers "
l

I find the opposite to be true. I thought these were legitimate places offering massage popping up everywhere, ones even called sports Therapy or something, then you look online and they're Chinese massage, offering happy endings.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Mainly because most people offering massage on the High Street aren't sex workers l

I find the opposite to be true. I thought these were legitimate places offering massage popping up everywhere, ones even called sports Therapy or something, then you look online and they're Chinese massage, offering happy endings. "

Interesting. The ones near me, the differences between the sexual services and not are incredibly clear.

» Add a new message to this topic