FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women: Up your game! Mini-Rant/Reality Check!

Women: Up your game! Mini-Rant/Reality Check!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my rant. At some point, there comes a point in everyone's life where they need to be honest and let it all out! For me, now is one of those times.

To be fair, due to the ratio of men to women on here, a lot of men suck up to women and simply won't be honest, as they feel that this will damage their chances. But I'm not one of those men! So here goes:

Ladies! For the most part, your replies to men's introductory messages are shocking. Generally speaking, your replies are lazy, sloppy and unrepliable. That may be fine if you aren't interested or aren't expecting the man to put any effort in, but recently I've regularly been seeing in women's profiles; "Be interesting", "Send me decent messages", "Stop with the one liners", "Engage with me". So, is this a one-way thing, or should it be a two-way thing? As the initiator of the conversation, should we also expect signs of some effort in return?

Do you think 'decent' men are going to try twice with you if you barely put the effort into a decent reply? Some men WILL NOT chase you if you don't send a proper reply.

If you like a man and he's done well enough to capture your interest, it's important that you reply properly if you want the conversation to continue. Otherwise, it would be ridiculous to then later say "Ohhh, he stopped messaging! He's not interested!". It's not all down to the men to 'make this happen' you know!

If you want us to put effort in, you must reciprocate and give us something to work with. I receive so many unrepliable messages, and I end up just having no choice but to ignore them. I don't usually try to strike the conversation back up again afterwards once I've hit a 'brick wall'.

So ok, it's ok me letting you know about this problem, but if you think this applies to you, (and you like a guy) what can you do about it? Well, some of you may ignore it, and that's cool, but if you are interested, here are some helpers;

Firstly; time: don't ever rush a reply to a good message. If a guy has put effort in to write you a decent message, click 'mark unread' and reply when you have time! If he's spent time, give him some time back. Better to take your time rather than send an unrepliable message.

Secondly, size, if the man has written 3 sentences, try to reply with 3 sentences. If he's taken the time to write a paragraph, you might want to reply with a paragraph.

Thirdly, ask questions. If you would like the conversation to continue, put atleast one question into each of your replies.

Fourthly, imagination. Dull messages are so hard to reply to. Feel free to bring new subjects into the conversation. For example, what you did at work. What you're looking forward to, or something like that. You are free to say anything you want!

Bottom line; if you want a man to exert himself for you, you also need to exert yourself. A conversation is a two way thing and decent guys will not chase you of your replies are poor. They will concentrate on a lady who replies effectively.

So! Consider yourselves told off! And if I could, I'd bend you all over and smack your bums.

To those ladies who can chat - congratulations and keep up the good work. I'll bend you over and smack your bums too. Twice.

Xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus Christ that’s a longggggg post when you could have just typed ‘I can’t get a meet’

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

*Sigh*

Thing is, he’s absolutely right.

By *00KissesCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Fair point..

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

"They will concentrate on a lady who replies effectively."

That rather presupposes that guys have found multiple women interesting in conversing!

Chester

"Jesus Christ that’s a longggggg post when you could have just typed ‘I can’t get a meet’ "

Haha... Alright Lev?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Well this is pretty damn patronising. Women are fully aware of how to have a conversation and don't need to be schooled on how to do it like we're chilren.

What kind of questions should we ask? Curious

Whilst there are tit pics, there will always be tom cats

Whilst there are tom cats, there will always be complacency in response

Your rant is valid yet superfluous

"Jesus Christ that’s a longggggg post when you could have just typed ‘I can’t get a meet’

Haha... Alright Lev? "

Nah you’ve wound me up, as always

But

Thank you ever so much on educating us silly gals on how to communicate like children. Thank you, oh wise one xx

I'll get 'must try harder' tattooed on my ass how about that

Chester

"Thing is, he’s absolutely right. "

It's true. Obviously, there is a bit of tongue-in-cheek, but this is a genuine thread.

"What kind of questions should we ask? Curious"

Ask what kind of sandwich they would like you to make after sex

North West

Oh we shouldn't ask questions. We should wait to be told what to do *nods*

"What kind of questions should we ask? Curious

Oh we shouldn't ask questions. We should wait to be told what to do *nods*"

Like a good woman

Chester

"Well this is pretty damn patronising. Women are fully aware of how to have a conversation and don't need to be schooled on how to do it like we're chilren."

I'm glad to hear it. Please ignore this thread. Xxx

Liverpool

Ask what kind of sandwich they would like you to make after sex"

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Yikes that is some bedtime reading

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

Who hurt you, dude?

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Nothing like mansplaining is there

They wouldn't be stopping long enough for sarnies!

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"

"

Chester

Any questions at all. Basically the idea is that a question helps the conversation to flow.

If you ask a question, there is a reason for the other person to reply. Just as in a regular conversation. X

The hero we want, but don’t deserve.

You heard it direct from the street, this ain’t no disco man, this legend speaks for all of us, thank you for finally saying what every man has been thinking, but we couldn’t find the right combination of words, we salute you and all who sail in you.

Chester

"Jesus Christ that’s a longggggg post when you could have just typed ‘I can’t get a meet’

Haha... Alright Lev?

Nah you’ve wound me up, as always

But

Thank you ever so much on educating us silly gals on how to communicate like children. Thank you, oh wise one xx"

Haha, youre welcome, as always. I have many more gems of wisdom to share with you, but there's a time and a place.

Haha x

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"Thing is, he’s absolutely right.

It's true. Obviously, there is a bit of tongue-in-cheek, but this is a genuine thread."

I kinda assumed it was ALL tongue in cheek...and that you weren't telling me how to reply to messages from guys that I'm probably not interested in anyway

"Nothing like mansplaining is there "

Yep, that’s nothing like it

In all serious big Johnny boy, women DO do this.

That’s how ya know, people talk to each other and meet each other.

They DONT do this, if they don’t want to chat to someone.

But, again, thank you for mansplaining ‘how to speak to grown up men, by a grown up man!’

Chester

"I'll get 'must try harder' tattooed on my ass how about that "

You're a good replier! This doesn't apply to you. x

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my rant. At some point, there comes a point in everyone's life where they need to be honest and let it all out! For me, now is one of those times.

To be fair, due to the ratio of men to women on here, a lot of men suck up to women and simply won't be honest, as they feel that this will damage their chances. But I'm not one of those men! So here goes:

Ladies! For the most part, your replies to men's introductory messages are shocking. Generally speaking, your replies are lazy, sloppy and unrepliable. That may be fine if you aren't interested or aren't expecting the man to put any effort in, but recently I've regularly been seeing in women's profiles; "Be interesting", "Send me decent messages", "Stop with the one liners", "Engage with me". So, is this a one-way thing, or should it be a two-way thing? As the initiator of the conversation, should we also expect signs of some effort in return?

Do you think 'decent' men are going to try twice with you if you barely put the effort into a decent reply? Some men WILL NOT chase you if you don't send a proper reply.

If you like a man and he's done well enough to capture your interest, it's important that you reply properly if you want the conversation to continue. Otherwise, it would be ridiculous to then later say "Ohhh, he stopped messaging! He's not interested!". It's not all down to the men to 'make this happen' you know!

If you want us to put effort in, you must reciprocate and give us something to work with. I receive so many unrepliable messages, and I end up just having no choice but to ignore them. I don't usually try to strike the conversation back up again afterwards once I've hit a 'brick wall'.

So ok, it's ok me letting you know about this problem, but if you think this applies to you, (and you like a guy) what can you do about it? Well, some of you may ignore it, and that's cool, but if you are interested, here are some helpers;

Firstly; time: don't ever rush a reply to a good message. If a guy has put effort in to write you a decent message, click 'mark unread' and reply when you have time! If he's spent time, give him some time back. Better to take your time rather than send an unrepliable message.

Secondly, size, if the man has written 3 sentences, try to reply with 3 sentences. If he's taken the time to write a paragraph, you might want to reply with a paragraph.

Thirdly, ask questions. If you would like the conversation to continue, put atleast one question into each of your replies.

Fourthly, imagination. Dull messages are so hard to reply to. Feel free to bring new subjects into the conversation. For example, what you did at work. What you're looking forward to, or something like that. You are free to say anything you want!

Bottom line; if you want a man to exert himself for you, you also need to exert yourself. A conversation is a two way thing and decent guys will not chase you of your replies are poor. They will concentrate on a lady who replies effectively.

So! Consider yourselves told off! And if I could, I'd bend you all over and smack your bums.

To those ladies who can chat - congratulations and keep up the good work. I'll bend you over and smack your bums too. Twice.

Xxx"

This

"Nothing like mansplaining is there

Yep, that’s nothing like it "

It’s exactly like it

It’s exactly like it"

Yeah, it’s not.

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

Its his opinion he is entitled to one!

However I think the problem is women are doing the same as men do and just looking at the pictures. Pictures can say a lot visuals do that so its an Xfactor X X X X im guessing.

Chester

"Who hurt you, dude?"

A week of tiling my bathroom.. it has really taken its toll. Haha!

Liverpool

"In all serious big Johnny boy, women DO do this.

But, again, thank you for mansplaining ‘how to speak to grown up men, by a grown up man!’"

Me woman. Me no know how to word right.

It’s exactly like it

Yeah, it’s not. "

You trying to mansplain this thread?

Chester

"The hero we want, but don’t deserve.

You heard it direct from the street, this ain’t no disco man, this legend speaks for all of us, thank you for finally saying what every man has been thinking, but we couldn’t find the right combination of words, we salute you and all who sail in you.

"

Why thank you sir.

It’s exactly like it

Yeah, it’s not.

You trying to mansplain this thread? "

Ah, touché, or touchy, one or the other.

It’s exactly like it

Yeah, it’s not.

You trying to mansplain this thread? "

A man mansplaining on a mansplaining thread by a man. 2020

Oh I'm so glad I read this, I had no idea how to have a conversation before this post, OP you are a genius

Chester

"Thing is, he’s absolutely right.

It's true. Obviously, there is a bit of tongue-in-cheek, but this is a genuine thread.

I kinda assumed it was ALL tongue in cheek...and that you weren't telling me how to reply to messages from guys that I'm probably not interested in anyway

"

Haha...

Chester

But, again, thank you for mansplaining ‘how to speak to grown up men, by a grown up man!’"

All good Levvers x

But, again, thank you for mansplaining ‘how to speak to grown up men, by a grown up man!’

Me woman. Me no know how to word right. "

Any questions at all. Basically the idea is that a question helps the conversation to flow.

If you ask a question, there is a reason for the other person to reply. Just as in a regular conversation. X"

I find most don't want conversation... Unless it's about sex... I don't want that... And I don't care what job ya do or how many kids ya have... Or your car...

Chester

"Its his opinion he is entitled to one!

However I think the problem is women are doing the same as men do and just looking at the pictures. Pictures can say a lot visuals do that so its an Xfactor X X X X im guessing. "

Ermmmm, ofcourse, I'm not a woman, but my fem friends who were on here, basically just liked the attention. They just wanted men to fuss/chase. I'm not saying all women so that though. What would I know?

Wow - well someone’s not been laid for a while.

It works both ways. You have to stimulate a woman’s mind in conversation for her to be interested, just as much as a woman has to stimulate your mind for you to be interested.

Don’t take things so hard on yourself, don’t take things personally and don’t blame someone for not wanting you. If a woman isn’t interested it’d be wrong to lead you on.

Remember, it is not your right to sleep with whoever you want. It is down to the consent of both of you.

There are far too many self obsessed entitled people on here who think they have the right to shag anyone, and they think that they have the right to speak to anyone they want.

You don’t. Move on, don’t take things to heart and if you’re too emotionally attached then this is the wrong site for you!

Happy fabbing

Chester

Me woman. Me no know how to word right. "

Come here, I'll help you. Ha!

The salty tears in the replies are amusing. How dare a MAN be anything except a simp on a fuck site!!!

"Ermmmm, ofcourse, I'm not a woman....What would I know?"

Nothing

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my rant. At some point, there comes a point in everyone's life where they need to be honest and let it all out! For me, now is one of those times.

Xxx"

I have had a few decent messages recently, which proves that men can and do read profiles. Some have still ignored the face pic request and sent nothing but I am a nosy female and go to read their profile. If I can see a face pic and I like it and the profile, then I will message back, asking for a face photo, even though I have seen it. Coupled with the good messages, sadly I get the stupid arse messages who think I will drop my knickers because they have bothered to message me and think they are the hottie I am looking for. All I can say is, stupid messages get the block button. Enough said I think from me

I totally get what the OP is saying. I feel the same when I get one liners from people.

It doesn't take much to have a conversation. If you're stuck at any point, play the questions and answers game where you can ask anything and everything and you both have to answer them. I'm doing this with one guy and we're finding out quite a lot about each other in relation to sex and every day life.

A few responses that suggest you're wasting your time

Cool = stop messaging now, you boring fart

LOL = I'm not laughing really, your actually getting on my tits

X = I can't even muster a response to that

However I think the problem is women are doing the same as men do and just looking at the pictures. Pictures can say a lot visuals do that so its an Xfactor X X X X im guessing.

Ermmmm, ofcourse, I'm not a woman, but my fem friends who were on here, basically just liked the attention. They just wanted men to fuss/chase. I'm not saying all women so that though. What would I know?"

Well according to your OP, you know everything. Make your mind up

Chester

If you ask a question, there is a reason for the other person to reply. Just as in a regular conversation. X

I find most don't want conversation... Unless it's about sex... I don't want that... And I don't care what job ya do or how many kids ya have... Or your car... "

Cool cool, I don't claim to represent all. Take it or leave it. X

"I'll get 'must try harder' tattooed on my ass how about that

You're a good replier! This doesn't apply to you. x"

Oh, I feel left out now

Chester

"The salty tears in the replies are amusing. How dare a MAN be anything except a simp on a fuck site!!! "

Liverpool

"The salty tears in the replies are amusing. How dare a MAN be anything except a simp on a fuck site!!! "

Have some more respect for your gender.

Go on boys

Chester

Xxx I have had a few decent messages recently, which proves that men can and do read profiles. Some have still ignored the face pic request and sent nothing but I am a nosy female and go to read their profile. If I can see a face pic and I like it and the profile, then I will message back, asking for a face photo, even though I have seen it. Coupled with the good messages, sadly I get the stupid arse messages who think I will drop my knickers because they have bothered to message me and think they are the hottie I am looking for. All I can say is, stupid messages get the block button. Enough said I think from me "

Good girl.. can't do better than your best. And I'm sorry us guys can be like that. X

Why thank you sir."

No sir thank you, brace yourself this ones going to 175, I think you’ve got a nibble

Chester

"I totally get what the OP is saying. I feel the same when I get one liners from people.

It doesn't take much to have a conversation. If you're stuck at any point, play the questions and answers game where you can ask anything and everything and you both have to answer them. I'm doing this with one guy and we're finding out quite a lot about each other in relation to sex and every day life."

Yeah! It works. Obviously this is only of you like the guy.

Sounds like such a lot of effort all round just to get on with someone. If its right it wont be forced.

Chester

Ermmmm, ofcourse, I'm not a woman, but my fem friends who were on here, basically just liked the attention. They just wanted men to fuss/chase. I'm not saying all women so that though. What would I know?

Well according to your OP, you know everything. Make your mind up"

Eh? My profile?!?

Chester

"I'll get 'must try harder' tattooed on my ass how about that

You're a good replier! This doesn't apply to you. x

Oh, I feel left out now "

Don't be! Exemption from this thread is a good thing. Ha.

Chester

"Go on boys "

They've not been able to muster up and decent defense yet! We're clearly winning!!!

Chester

Why thank you sir.

No sir thank you, brace yourself this ones going to 175, I think you’ve got a nibble "

Who is making part 2?

Well according to your OP, you know everything. Make your mind up"

Where did he say he knew everything, he’s just a man with an opinion on a sex site, I think that’s an admirable quality, wouldn’t you agree ?!

"A few responses that suggest you're wasting your time

X = I can't even muster a response to that "

By *ornsMan  over a year ago

west Midlands

True word bro...it seems from some responses that some feel patronised, made to fell like scolded children...however i have seen hundreds of threads telling us men " how to communicate " ha! The shoe is very tight on the other foot ain't it!

Well put bro very well put!

Why thank you sir.

No sir thank you, brace yourself this ones going to 175, I think you’ve got a nibble

Who is making part 2? "

Reckon one of the ladies will I’m sure

Where did he say he knew everything, he’s just a man with an opinion on a sex site, I think that’s an admirable quality, wouldn’t you agree ?!"

Oh wow! The men spat their dummy's out because the women didn't lay back and open their legs. Read the OP, then the comment I replied to, then go give ya head a wobble

Liverpool

"True word bro...it seems from some responses that some feel patronised, made to fell like scolded children...however i have seen hundreds of threads telling us men " how to communicate " ha! The shoe is very tight on the other foot ain't it!

Well put bro very well put!"

I don't tell men how to communicate, I just shag those who can

Chester

Where did he say he knew everything, he’s just a man with an opinion on a sex site, I think that’s an admirable quality, wouldn’t you agree ?!"

I have no idea!! She just made it up!

Where did he say he knew everything, he’s just a man with an opinion on a sex site, I think that’s an admirable quality, wouldn’t you agree ?!

Oh wow! The men spat their dummy's out because the women didn't lay back and open their legs. Read the OP, then the comment I replied to, then go give ya head a wobble "

ah brilliant, lovely chatting to you.

Us women know very well how to converse successfully.

If it is half arsed, it was just to be polite and there is no genuine interest

Like, a guy will send a paragraph, I might say thanks.

Or "thanks for the lovely message"

This is a closed message with intention.

So basically, a response doesnt mean we wish to converse further

"True word bro...it seems from some responses that some feel patronised, made to fell like scolded children...however i have seen hundreds of threads telling us men " how to communicate " ha! The shoe is very tight on the other foot ain't it!

I don't tell men how to communicate, I just shag those who can "

Chester

Best way really. Ha.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Jesus Christ that’s a longggggg post when you could have just typed ‘I can’t get a meet’ "

I couldn't be arsed to read it, did he ask for profile advice?

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Sorry I got distracted by the uni_orns and giant bow what did you say

By *ornsMan  over a year ago

west Midlands

Many of you ladies on here do! This is not about you. Its a forum we are allowed to say how we feel and what we think would make it a more pleasant place to be. You all moan about men who are being rude, and the crude messages you get..are we not allowed the same?

Chester

"Sorry I got distracted by the uni_orns and giant bow what did you say "

Haha cheeky!

"A few responses that suggest you're wasting your time

X = I can't even muster a response to that "

Oh this has promise

I couldn't be arsed to read it, did he ask for profile advice?"

Nah, this maverick doesn’t need advice, he’s just bringing it from the street.

Liverpool

I don't tell men how to communicate, I just shag those who can

Many of you ladies on here do! This is not about you. Its a forum we are allowed to say how we feel and what we think would make it a more pleasant place to be. You all moan about men who are being rude, and the crude messages you get..are we not allowed the same? "

Yes but that isn't what this post is. Say what you want and I'll do the same.

Doire Theas

"Sorry I got distracted by the uni_orns and giant bow what did you say

Haha cheeky!"

Me

I couldn't be arsed to read it, did he ask for profile advice?

Nah, this maverick doesn’t need advice, he’s just bringing it from the street."

I have to admit, that made me laugh

Chester

Haha cheeky!

Me "

Yes, you! You're naughty! If you weren't 300,000,000 miles away, I'd ask you to come over and help me with my housework.

Doire Theas

Haha cheeky!

Me

Yes, you! You're naughty! If you weren't 300,000,000 miles away, I'd ask you to come over and help me with my housework."

ohh you like to talk dirty I see

Haha cheeky!

Me

Yes, you! You're naughty! If you weren't 300,000,000 miles away, I'd ask you to come over and help me with my housework."

This guy

Doire Theas

Haha cheeky!

Me

Yes, you! You're naughty! If you weren't 300,000,000 miles away, I'd ask you to come over and help me with my housework.

This guy "

Start making notes

Chester

Haha cheeky!

Me

ohh you like to talk dirty I see "

Oh yes, I have a lot of impure thoughts, especially regarding the kitchen. My kitchen worktops etc...

Doire Theas

Haha cheeky!

Me

ohh you like to talk dirty I see

Oh yes, I have a lot of impure thoughts, especially regarding the kitchen. My kitchen worktops etc... "

Don’t forget the kitchen table

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

What is the opposite of opposite?

What do you call a single peice from some hundreds and thousands?

Haha cheeky!

Me

This guy

Start making notes "

Waaaay ahead of you!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It's not that though Dan - it's the patronising tone, the idea that women aren't replying in the desired way and we all moan about how men message us. I've not moaned about how men use the site/message. Lots of women posting on this thread haven't. Like sure you get shit conversations but it's not gender specific.

What I have done is if I'm not particularly interested in carrying on a conversation my replies are shorter, more succinct. The more I want to engage with someone in pm, the more I will.

Salmon, soft cheese and a bit of dill (not too much because it's over powering) and a glass of lime or cucumber water to help replenish the loins.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Salmon, soft cheese and a bit of dill (not too much because it's over powering) and a glass of lime or cucumber water to help replenish the loins. "

Good choice, I’d be happy with a fish finger butty and a can of vimto

Great post OP!!

You're absolutely right.

Salmon, soft cheese and a bit of dill (not too much because it's over powering) and a glass of lime or cucumber water to help replenish the loins.

Good choice, I’d be happy with a fish finger butty and a can of vimto "

I can't argue with that. Great minds and all

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

So just because someone has written several sentences we are supposed to also? What if they have obviously not read the profile at all? Are we supposed to engage in full conversation with every guy until they decide not to anymore?

I try to reply to every message I receive but at the end of the day if I'm not interested in them then I'm not going to drag it out more than necessary and waste their time

To be fair if I get a message that’s 3 sentences long, I assume it’s a c&p job so don’t take much notice

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Yeah, I give up immediately if the first reply I get is one word long.

If someone can't be bothered to put a tiny bit of effort in, or they're not particularly interested in me, just don't reply at all. That's totally fine!

Op you’re beating a dead horse.......

Do you have any clue what it’s like to be a woman on Fab?

I’ll give you a hint , try being the only male prison guard at all women’s prison......

No matter what you look like , some woman is going to give you attention because you have a penis....

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Great post OP!!

You're absolutely right. "

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Gosh im so glad you wrote this, that must be where ive been going wrong all these years

The next message i get saying 'let me smash you', i shall emulate his message style with a four word answer like 'fuck off you prick' and i shall be knee deep in man-clunge in no time Woohoo!

North West

"Gosh im so glad you wrote this, that must be where ive been going wrong all these years

The next message i get saying 'let me smash you', i shall emulate his message style with a four word answer like 'fuck off you prick' and i shall be knee deep in man-clunge in no time Woohoo! "

*Applause*

If you ask a question, there is a reason for the other person to reply. Just as in a regular conversation. X"

But you have a reason to reply. I have boobs and pussy

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Nothing like mansplaining is there "

Well, actually...

Manchester (she/her)

"Gosh im so glad you wrote this, that must be where ive been going wrong all these years

The next message i get saying 'let me smash you', i shall emulate his message style with a four word answer like 'fuck off you prick' and i shall be knee deep in man-clunge in no time Woohoo! "

Does this mean I need to reply to the pages of wank fantasy with similar volume though?

North West

The next message i get saying 'let me smash you', i shall emulate his message style with a four word answer like 'fuck off you prick' and i shall be knee deep in man-clunge in no time Woohoo!

Does this mean I need to reply to the pages of wank fantasy with similar volume though? "

Clearly. Duh, silly girl

I went blind reading this.

"I went blind reading this."

I did this reading this.

Im with you on this one dude.. totally agree. Whats shocking to me is some of the women here being snarky over what youve said when youvesimply pointed out a very valid truth. It may not be true for all women but certainly the case with a lot of them.

In the dating/swinging game women get the choice of selection where the vast majority of men dont. Which eventually means they can be lazy, sloppy, judgemental and all sorts of negative ways that a genuine man who has standards will easily get put off by.

Its rather unpleasant for a man to speak up for the majority to point out whats wrong and be attacked or ridiculed, for doing something women have been fighting for for more than a century.. simple respect to be given equally.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

These threads always put the blame on Women for mens lack of success at dating or swinging.

Maybe men need to up their game? Maybe most guys game sucks and that's why they are failing.

Some of the most attractive features in a man and confidence and the abilty to take personal responsibility.

If you are failing at dating swinging take responsibility for it, make the nessecary changes, be a real man about it.

Chester

"Im with you on this one dude.. totally agree. Whats shocking to me is some of the women here being snarky over what youve said when youvesimply pointed out a very valid truth. It may not be true for all women but certainly the case with a lot of them.

In the dating/swinging game women get the choice of selection where the vast majority of men dont. Which eventually means they can be lazy, sloppy, judgemental and all sorts of negative ways that a genuine man who has standards will easily get put off by.

Its rather unpleasant for a man to speak up for the majority to point out whats wrong and be attacked or ridiculed, for doing something women have been fighting for for more than a century.. simple respect to be given equally."

Yes, I believe I have pointed out the truth. If ones choose to take no notice though, that's absolutely fine by me - it makes little difference to my success/failure. At the end of the day, it's only a observation and is maybe something which one or two might want to consider.

I guess that in a nutshell, what I'm saying is that if you want guys to send decent messages, work is to be done on both sides. No self-respecting guy is going to put effort into messages when all they get is lazy three-word replies back.

It's easy to say "decent men aren't interested", "they stop messaging", etc, but in reality, what do women expect when their own messaging ability is often so poor?

I think a lot of ladies on here simply want men to chase for as minimal effort as possible, and maybe some guys are that desperate that they will continue to chase with a 3 word reply... I don't know.

Either way, you know, I just thought I'd out it out there for ladies who have also noticed this problem.

Manchester (she/her)

"Im with you on this one dude.. totally agree. Whats shocking to me is some of the women here being snarky over what youve said when youvesimply pointed out a very valid truth. It may not be true for all women but certainly the case with a lot of them.

Its rather unpleasant for a man to speak up for the majority to point out whats wrong and be attacked or ridiculed, for doing something women have been fighting for for more than a century.. simple respect to be given equally."

Yes, men outnumbering women on sexual sites is entirely equivalent to women's suffrage. Oh I have been so blind. What about the men. The poor suffering men.

norwich

Its rather unpleasant for a man to speak up for the majority to point out whats wrong and be attacked or ridiculed, for doing something women have been fighting for for more than a century.. simple respect to be given equally.

Yes, I believe I have pointed out the truth. If ones choose to take no notice though, that's absolutely fine by me - it makes little difference to my success/failure. At the end of the day, it's only a observation and is maybe something which one or two might want to consider.

I guess that in a nutshell, what I'm saying is that if you want guys to send decent messages, work is to be done on both sides. No self-respecting guy is going to put effort into messages when all they get is lazy three-word replies back.

It's easy to say "decent men aren't interested", "they stop messaging", etc, but in reality, what do women expect when their own messaging ability is often so poor?

I think a lot of ladies on here simply want men to chase for as minimal effort as possible, and maybe some guys are that desperate that they will continue to chase with a 3 word reply... I don't know.

Either way, you know, I just thought I'd out it out there for ladies who have also noticed this problem.

"

Yet another fine example of a boy unable to take personal responsibility. Men don't don't blame others for their failings

Chester

"These threads always put the blame on Women for mens lack of success at dating or swinging.

Maybe men need to up their game? Maybe most guys game sucks and that's why they are failing.

Some of the most attractive features in a man and confidence and the abilty to take personal responsibility.

If you are failing at dating swinging take responsibility for it, make the nessecary changes, be a real man about it."

No, I disagree. I think threads are generally quite balanced. I don't think men do lack success at dating. Mens 'lack of success' in swinging is simply due to libido issues or attitudes towards NSA sex. Whether we like it or not, far more men are open to it than women. As far as I'm concerned, it's not women's fault that nature is the way it is, but that's a different argument I guess.

Most guys do need to up their game. I'd agree there. Most guys game does suck on here.

I'm not sure about the rest of your comments. Ultimately though, this thread isn't about dating or failing at swinging, it's about women's poor replies to men's messages.

North West

How's about everyone just uses the site how they want, within the rules? Everyone minds their business and just works on whatever it is they are looking for? How about everyone stops complaining about whatever they're complaining about, because it's not going to change. Men telling women how to reply, women complaining about shitty messages, everyone having a go at everyone isn't going to make any difference. Save your voice (finger?) and focus on what you can control, namely your own profile and messages. It's so repetitive, day after day, reading about how people don't get what they want on here

"These threads always put the blame on Women for mens lack of success at dating or swinging.

If you are failing at dating swinging take responsibility for it, make the nessecary changes, be a real man about it."

So you expect the vast majority of men to be highly charismatic and confident individuals? Not every guy is a silver tongued devil.. not every guy is capable of reading a woman like a book and knowing exactly how to press all their buttons.

Whatever happened to giving a guy a chance to prove himself instead of basing your judgements of them on a single message or a snapshot of their profile? Give a guy a little time to prove himself and you might be surprised.. plenty guys out there who would be great matches for a lot of women are straight up rejected after the first initial contact.

Its hardly fair on a lot of men who try their best and still get nowhere simply cos they dont have chiseled bodies, a face worthy of sexiest man alive or the level of charisma as many A list actors.

Even then.. a lot of confident and responsible men who are good looking with good personalities still get rejected. If anything.. women expect way too much from men

Chester

Yet another fine example of a boy unable to take personal responsibility. Men don't don't blame others for their failings"

I think you may have misread/misunderstood the thread. This isn't about men's failings - it's about women's messaging ability! X

norwich

If you are failing at dating swinging take responsibility for it, make the nessecary changes, be a real man about it.

No, I disagree. I think threads are generally quite balanced. I don't think men do lack success at dating. Mens 'lack of success' in swinging is simply due to libido issues or attitudes towards NSA sex. Whether we like it or not, far more men are open to it than women. As far as I'm concerned, it's not women's fault that nature is the way it is, but that's a different argument I guess.

Most guys do need to up their game. I'd agree there. Most guys game does suck on here.

I'm not sure about the rest of your comments. Ultimately though, this thread isn't about dating or failing at swinging, it's about women's poor replies to men's messages."

The poor replies suggest a lack of interest. Keep them interested and they will reposnd to it.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Yet another fine example of a boy unable to take personal responsibility. Men don't don't blame others for their failings"

When men reply to my long considered messages with u free bb or meet 2nite or other gibberish I just consider it an incompatibility.

Women are equally capable of poor communication. If you don't like the replies, it's incompatibility.

There you go guys. My lady brain sorted it for you.

Manchester (she/her)

So you expect the vast majority of men to be highly charismatic and confident individuals? Not every guy is a silver tongued devil.. not every guy is capable of reading a woman like a book and knowing exactly how to press all their buttons.

Whatever happened to giving a guy a chance to prove himself instead of basing your judgements of them on a single message or a snapshot of their profile? Give a guy a little time to prove himself and you might be surprised.. plenty guys out there who would be great matches for a lot of women are straight up rejected after the first initial contact.

Its hardly fair on a lot of men who try their best and still get nowhere simply cos they dont have chiseled bodies, a face worthy of sexiest man alive or the level of charisma as many A list actors.

Even then.. a lot of confident and responsible men who are good looking with good personalities still get rejected. If anything.. women expect way too much from men"

I'm not a charity.

Chester

"How's about everyone just uses the site how they want, within the rules? Everyone minds their business and just works on whatever it is they are looking for? How about everyone stops complaining about whatever they're complaining about, because it's not going to change. Men telling women how to reply, women complaining about shitty messages, everyone having a go at everyone isn't going to make any difference. Save your voice (finger?) and focus on what you can control, namely your own profile and messages. It's so repetitive, day after day, reading about how people don't get what they want on here "

Please do use the site however you like within the rules and by all means, continue as normal.

I don't think men have told women how to reply, and people will always complain.

I'm not attempting to control anything.

Many many people DO get what they want on here.

X

norwich

"

Yet another fine example of a boy unable to take personal responsibility. Men don't don't blame others for their failings

When men reply to my long considered messages with u free bb or meet 2nite or other gibberish I just consider it an incompatibility.

Women are equally capable of poor communication. If you don't like the replies, it's incompatibility.

There you go guys. My lady brain sorted it for you."

When we get hi or sup followed by a dick pic it gets daunting.

"When we get hi or sup followed by a dick pic it gets daunting."

It gets deleted in my box.

North West

"How's about everyone just uses the site how they want, within the rules? Everyone minds their business and just works on whatever it is they are looking for? How about everyone stops complaining about whatever they're complaining about, because it's not going to change. Men telling women how to reply, women complaining about shitty messages, everyone having a go at everyone isn't going to make any difference. Save your voice (finger?) and focus on what you can control, namely your own profile and messages. It's so repetitive, day after day, reading about how people don't get what they want on here

Please do use the site however you like within the rules and by all means, continue as normal.

I don't think men have told women how to reply, and people will always complain.

X"

My friend, your original post is literally a list of directions/do's and don'ts for ladies replies. Do you really think any women will read it and suddenly make sweeping changes to the way they use Fab? The same way guys pay no attention to the myriad threads suggesting they message in a certain way. No-one pays the slightest heed, they just complain and have some disagreements on here then they carry on regardless.

If you do you, I'll do me and all will be quiet in the deep dark wood.

Chester

"

Women are equally capable of poor communication. If you don't like the replies, it's incompatibility."

This is correct.

Manchester (she/her)

I treat men with greater dignity than they treat me when the power differential is reversed. So there's that. Yeah sometimes that's a block or delete. Them's the breaks.

"Yet another fine example of a boy unable to take personal responsibility. Men don't don't blame others for their failings"

Excuse me.. boy? Who cant take personal responsibility? Are we resorting to petty insults now? How mature.

Manchester (she/her)

"

This is correct.

"

The matriarchy has been overcome. There is peace in our land. Women do bad things too.

Men, your suffering is over. You will be knee deep in grateful clunge immediately. Women are also bad.

It is so.

Amen.

North West

"Yet another fine example of a boy unable to take personal responsibility. Men don't don't blame others for their failings

Excuse me.. boy? Who cant take personal responsibility? Are we resorting to petty insults now? How mature."

Irony being that this comment (the one that offended) came from a guy.

Chester

"How's about everyone just uses the site how they want, within the rules? Everyone minds their business and just works on whatever it is they are looking for? How about everyone stops complaining about whatever they're complaining about, because it's not going to change. Men telling women how to reply, women complaining about shitty messages, everyone having a go at everyone isn't going to make any difference. Save your voice (finger?) and focus on what you can control, namely your own profile and messages. It's so repetitive, day after day, reading about how people don't get what they want on here

X

My friend, your original post is literally a list of directions/do's and don'ts for ladies replies. Do you really think any women will read it and suddenly make sweeping changes to the way they use Fab? The same way guys pay no attention to the myriad threads suggesting they message in a certain way. No-one pays the slightest heed, they just complain and have some disagreements on here then they carry on regardless.

If you do you, I'll do me and all will be quiet in the deep dark wood."

No, that's not right. What you've just said is an emotionally charged and exaggerated expression of what my thread is, seemingly in order to prove a point. It's not at all 'literally' a list of directions/dos/donts - you've either not read it properly, or you're deliberately exaggerating it.

Ladies are in absolutely no way obliged to act upon my thread. It's literally an observation and some guidelines for any who are interested. If you don't like this please ignore it.

Chester

"

This is correct.

The matriarchy has been overcome. There is peace in our land. Women do bad things too.

Men, your suffering is over. You will be knee deep in grateful clunge immediately. Women are also bad.

It is so.

Amen.

"

Ahhh, bliss!!!

Manchester (she/her)

X

If you do you, I'll do me and all will be quiet in the deep dark wood.

No, that's not right. What you've just said is an emotionally charged and exaggerated expression of what my thread is, seemingly in order to prove a point. It's not at all 'literally' a list of directions/dos/donts - you've either not read it properly, or you're deliberately exaggerating it.

Ladies are in absolutely no way obliged to act upon my thread. It's literally an observation and some guidelines for any who are interested. If you don't like this please ignore it. "

Well, actually

Manchester (she/her)

"

This is correct.

It is so.

Amen.

Ahhh, bliss!!! "

I'm so grateful that a mighty penis haver has bestowed his rationality upon me. I am but an emotional lesser woman after all.

Peace will be upon us all. A man has spoken. Pass the smelling salts, ladies, please, my hysteria is upon me!

"Irony being that this comment (the one that offended) came from a guy."

Does it really matter what gender the person is who wrote this?

I still stand by what i say..

The ridiculousness is that i apparently cant take personal responsibility... are we just throwing out hollow insults out of disagreement or do you actually have something relevant to your conclusion?

norwich

"Yet another fine example of a boy unable to take personal responsibility. Men don't don't blame others for their failings

Excuse me.. boy? Who cant take personal responsibility? Are we resorting to petty insults now? How mature."

OPs and your replies here prove you can't take personal responsibility. Its not a petty insult its facts proven in your own words

North West

So just to be clear, the numbered list of what appeared to be instructions, employing imperatives, were in fact not?

And the closing few sentences, suggesting women were naughty, should be told off and have their bottoms smacked, wasn't intended to be in the least bit condescending?

Your post was possibly the most arrogant thing I've read for a while.

And I can assure you my reply was unemotional. Why must men assume all female responses come from an overly emotional standpoint, if not stereotyping?

We get so much utter dross in our inbox, so much crap, so many frankly disgusting looking pictures (unsolicited), so many crude and vile suggestions about what men want to "do to" me (to, not with - there's a difference). So many that are directed at my husband that question his virility, his manhood and at my weight, my disability. Do you know how many threads we've started to recommend better messaging from men? None. Why? Because it's bloody pointless! And no, we don't reply to the aforementioned dross. It gets deleted PDQ.

Manchester (she/her)

"So just to be clear, the numbered list of what appeared to be instructions, employing imperatives, were in fact not?

And the closing few sentences, suggesting women were naughty, should be told off and have their bottoms smacked, wasn't intended to be in the least bit condescending?

And I can assure you my reply was unemotional. Why must men assume all female responses come from an overly emotional standpoint, if not stereotyping?

We get so much utter dross in our inbox, so much crap, so many frankly disgusting looking pictures (unsolicited), so many crude and vile suggestions about what men want to "do to" me (to, not with - there's a difference). So many that are directed at my husband that question his virility, his manhood and at my weight, my disability. Do you know how many threads we've started to recommend better messaging from men? None. Why? Because it's bloody pointless! And no, we don't reply to the aforementioned dross. It gets deleted PDQ."

Well said that man.

Manchester (she/her)

"Irony being that this comment (the one that offended) came from a guy.

Does it really matter what gender the person is who wrote this?

I still stand by what i say..

The ridiculousness is that i apparently cant take personal responsibility... are we just throwing out hollow insults out of disagreement or do you actually have something relevant to your conclusion?"

Does it matter the tone of the comment when the comment has merit?

North West

"So just to be clear, the numbered list of what appeared to be instructions, employing imperatives, were in fact not?

We get so much utter dross in our inbox, so much crap, so many frankly disgusting looking pictures (unsolicited), so many crude and vile suggestions about what men want to "do to" me (to, not with - there's a difference). So many that are directed at my husband that question his virility, his manhood and at my weight, my disability. Do you know how many threads we've started to recommend better messaging from men? None. Why? Because it's bloody pointless! And no, we don't reply to the aforementioned dross. It gets deleted PDQ.

Well said that man."

I shall re-sheath my penis now and will stop swinging it around, Ma'am

Manchester (she/her)

Well said that man.

I shall re-sheath my penis now and will stop swinging it around, Ma'am "

*Curtsy*

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Gender has nothing to do with it. Some people have shite patter.

Manchester (she/her)

"Gender has nothing to do with it. Some people have shite patter. "

A do love a man who cuts to the chase

Excuse me.. boy? Who cant take personal responsibility? Are we resorting to petty insults now? How mature.

OPs and your replies here prove you can't take personal responsibility. Its not a petty insult its facts proven in your own words"

You cant actually give an example of anything that ive said to explain your conclusion though. Just 'your replies'...

You dont know me at all yet you speak as though you have a complete idea how my dating/swinging life is going.. as though i have zero luck and i blame everyone except myself. Completely wrong.

I know that in the past when ive messaged women and not received a response, not ALL but a portion of them ive been wrongly judged at face value. Many times i have messaged women.. put in a little effort and still not received a response i pin it down to maybe not being interesting/different.. some simply because im not their type and that i have no issue with.. Everyones tastes are different. As for confidence.. youve never met me so that you cannot comment on. Although it should be pretty obvious that i have the confidence to speak out about things even if it tarnishes my image in the eyes of the majority as im not afraid to do so.

What irks me is that woman seem to be immune from being called out on their failings by men and any men who do so are ostracised and belittled.. just as you have done.

I know i can be seen as an asshole for my views and i really dont care when i dont bullshit.. i speak the truth. Sorry if that hurts some of you but it doesnt just work one way.

Sounds like you’ve been rejected one too many times so you’re venting about how it’s everyone else’s fault and not yours.

Typical.

The only salty tears I see coming from anywhere is in the OP tbh.

OPs and your replies here prove you can't take personal responsibility. Its not a petty insult its facts proven in your own words

You cant actually give an example of anything that ive said to explain your conclusion though. Just 'your replies'...

You dont know me at all yet you speak as though you have a complete idea how my dating/swinging life is going.. as though i have zero luck and i blame everyone except myself. Completely wrong.

I know that in the past when ive messaged women and not received a response, not ALL but a portion of them ive been wrongly judged at face value. Many times i have messaged women.. put in a little effort and still not received a response i pin it down to maybe not being interesting/different.. some simply because im not their type and that i have no issue with.. Everyones tastes are different. As for confidence.. youve never met me so that you cannot comment on. Although it should be pretty obvious that i have the confidence to speak out about things even if it tarnishes my image in the eyes of the majority as im not afraid to do so.

What irks me is that woman seem to be immune from being called out on their failings by men and any men who do so are ostracised and belittled.. just as you have done.

I know i can be seen as an asshole for my views and i really dont care when i dont bullshit.. i speak the truth. Sorry if that hurts some of you but it doesnt just work one way."

You keep saying that you dont want people to judge you "at face value"

I'm not really sure what you are expecting, but thats kinda how these sites work

Humans judge. All day, every day. Alot of that judgement is from first impressions

We get so much utter dross in our inbox, so much crap, so many frankly disgusting looking pictures (unsolicited), so many crude and vile suggestions about what men want to "do to" me (to, not with - there's a difference). So many that are directed at my husband that question his virility, his manhood and at my weight, my disability. Do you know how many threads we've started to recommend better messaging from men? None. Why? Because it's bloody pointless! And no, we don't reply to the aforementioned dross. It gets deleted PDQ."

Applause! Wonderful response.

"You keep saying that you dont want people to judge you "at face value"

I'm not really sure what you are expecting, but thats kinda how these sites work

Humans judge. All day, every day. Alot of that judgement is from first impressions

"

Where exactly have i said "i dont want to be judged at face value?" Now youre putting words in my mouth there..

Yes its not exactly right or a good thing for ppl to do so but i cant exactly stop that from happening.. in fact i decided long ago to use that to my advantage... s out the ppl i dont have time for and saves me a great deal of hassle and wasted time. Why do you think i have the style of profile that i do? You think im new to sites like this? Lmfao..

My style and approach is no different on any other social site/app and hasnt hampered my ability to make connections.. make friends and meet good ppl.

Weeds* out the ppl

Hahahahaha

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

What hacks me off is that woman won't reply, cock you a total deafy or its short and sharp but then bump into them in a club and they're chatty as hell, ask your profile name and send a friend request next day. Whats up with that?

"What hacks me off is that woman won't reply, cock you a total deafy or its short and sharp but then bump into them in a club and they're chatty as hell, ask your profile name and send a friend request next day. Whats up with that? "

What’s wrong with that?

Not everyone acts the same online as they do in person.

I’m sure many have ignored messages from guys who they’ve chatted to in clubs, simply because some find it difficult to come across a certain way online.

"The salty tears in the replies are amusing. How dare a MAN be anything except a simp on a fuck site!!!

"

Who posted this .......

This man deserves hugs

Was it any good i got bored after a couple lines

"You keep saying that you dont want people to judge you "at face value"

Where exactly have i said "i dont want to be judged at face value?" Now youre putting words in my mouth there..

Yes its not exactly right or a good thing for ppl to do so but i cant exactly stop that from happening.. in fact i decided long ago to use that to my advantage... s out the ppl i dont have time for and saves me a great deal of hassle and wasted time. Why do you think i have the style of profile that i do? You think im new to sites like this? Lmfao..

My style and approach is no different on any other social site/app and hasnt hampered my ability to make connections.. make friends and meet good ppl."

Erm, in your other threads, you make it quite clear that you have no time for people who judge based on your profile.

Im utterly confused tbh. You come across as a tad confrontational

One wonders why

"The salty tears in the replies are amusing. How dare a MAN be anything except a simp on a fuck site!!!

Who posted this .......

This man deserves hugs "

By *ealArtfulDodgerMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi All

tbf the guy has got a point and dissing him or it is a bit unfair is it not..?

We all know on here the ratios and which of the fair sexes has ALL of the power, yet he's right a girl/woman will say excite me ans/or make it interesting yet the same woman may offer nothing other than Hey, How's you?, Had a good day.. yadda yadda yadda.. and you think Really..?

I'm all for guys making the effort and trying to stand out but hey come on fairs fair ain't it...?

OP fair point and very well made imho

Hmmm reasoned argument or a backlash..?

"Hi All

tbf the guy has got a point and dissing him or it is a bit unfair is it not..?

We all know on here the ratios and which of the fair sexes has ALL of the power, yet he's right a girl/woman will say excite me ans/or make it interesting yet the same woman may offer nothing other than Hey, How's you?, Had a good day.. yadda yadda yadda.. and you think Really..?

I'm all for guys making the effort and trying to stand out but hey come on fairs fair ain't it...?

OP fair point and very well made imho

Hmmm reasoned argument or a backlash..? "

I don’t think he has a point at all.

If women aren’t making the effort to send a nice message to them, block and delete.

That’s exactly what we women do when it comes to men, so why can’t men do the same? Or is it the fact that some men don’t get that many messages and won’t block those they’re not interested in for fear they won’t get a chance with anyone else...

Those who don’t make effort likely don’t read the forum nor will they take the advice on board.

"

I'm not sure about the rest of your comments. Ultimately though, this thread isn't about dating or failing at swinging, it's about women's poor replies to men's messages."

It's a shame you have to explain it. It really is that simple.

Both men and women are crap at some things. It's bullshit when only one group can point the things out.

"Well this is pretty damn patronising. Women are fully aware of how to have a conversation and don't need to be schooled on how to do it like we're chilren.

I'm glad to hear it. Please ignore this thread. Xxx"

Well it’s clear some of these women don’t like your advice lol I personally can handle it. I find a lot of men cba to make the effort. I’ll get Xxx as a message with dick pics attached or hi or hey but I will ignore those imbeciles. The ones on the other hand that don’t copy and paste I will respond in like.

This just made me think of a Harry Enfield sketch lol

https://youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w

I get what the martian manhunter is saying, that effort is a two way thing. Personally, when guys message its usually 'hey, want me to suck you off?", whereas women usually mention something in my profile. And when I message I put effort in and either get no reply or a well thought out reply so I don't have the shitty responses from women to base my comment on.

I'm just written this so I could join in before the thread closes.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

OP, I think you've misinterpreted "lack of interest' for "lack of ability'.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

"I'm just written this so I could join in before the thread closes."

He just wrote so he could join in before the thread closes ^