FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > please tell me this is true........

please tell me this is true........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

they can take fat from your tummy and put it into your boobs - don't care how much it costs - want it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"they can take fat from your tummy and put it into your boobs - don't care how much it costs - want it!"
why?????

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

have heard there's an operation that can allow fats from one part of bodie to be moved to another but it's said not to be a perminent fix

Bolton

i have heard that this is a procedure available to ladies who have had a mastectomy to take fat from their tums to rebuild their breasts - not as flippant as you first though perhaps?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i have heard that this is a procedure available to ladies who have had a mastectomy to take fat from their tums to rebuild their breasts - not as flippant as you first though perhaps?"
its a good idea .....

Bolton

"i have heard that this is a procedure available to ladies who have had a mastectomy to take fat from their tums to rebuild their breasts - not as flippant as you first though perhaps?its a good idea ....."

sounds good - esp for ladies who obviously would benefit from this kind of procedure - funny how some peeps always 'contribute' even tho they know f all about it! not you sexy eyes!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah seen a bit about it think its a great idea for ladies who have had a masectomy both for confidence and cosmetic reasons should be available on the nhs for ladies who have went through it and private for those of us who want it x

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"i have heard that this is a procedure available to ladies who have had a mastectomy to take fat from their tums to rebuild their breasts - not as flippant as you first though perhaps?its a good idea .....

sounds good - esp for ladies who obviously would benefit from this kind of procedure - funny how some peeps always 'contribute' even tho they know f all about it! not you sexy eyes!"

lf that was aimed at me then it's a throw away because i did watch a program where a procidure simular to what you describe was carried out to rebuild a womans breas after a radical masectomy but it wasn't just fat tissue used it was a whole section of skin taken from somewhere else and used, and her particular operation didn't include the removal of her nipple either ( it was carried out in a swiss surgery

Bolton

"i have heard that this is a procedure available to ladies who have had a mastectomy to take fat from their tums to rebuild their breasts - not as flippant as you first though perhaps?its a good idea .....

sounds good - esp for ladies who obviously would benefit from this kind of procedure - funny how some peeps always 'contribute' even tho they know f all about it! not you sexy eyes!

lf that was aimed at me then it's a throw away because i did watch a program where a procidure simular to what you describe was carried out to rebuild a womans breas after a radical masectomy but it wasn't just fat tissue used it was a whole section of skin taken from somewhere else and used, and her particular operation didn't include the removal of her nipple either ( it was carried out in a swiss surgery "

lol - paranoid? get a grip - whatever -

I had my breast reconstructed after a mastectomy using my tummy skin and fat.... they can also use skin and fat from your bottom too

Bolton

"I had my breast reconstructed after a mastectomy using my tummy skin and fat.... they can also use skin and fat from your bottom too "

Thank you - a sensible, obviously informed answer - hope you're well xx

with my excess i could be doin a lot of donatin if science gets that far!! wouldnt it be great making all those ladies feel great and gettin free liposuction!! any scientists readin this get a move on i dont mind bein a donor!!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"I had my breast reconstructed after a mastectomy using my tummy skin and fat.... they can also use skin and fat from your bottom too "

If they used my butt to move to my breat area - i would have a massive pair of knockers and give some of these ladies some competitiion on the best boobies front, lol

I think anyone who has to under go any type of surgery is really brave.

Had a lady at work just suddenly show me her boob where she had had one done, and the lack of scars etc was amazing

(wasnt "quite" matching to the breast she had still, but near as damn it considering) x

"I had my breast reconstructed after a mastectomy using my tummy skin and fat.... they can also use skin and fat from your bottom too

Thank you - a sensible, obviously informed answer - hope you're well xx"

I'm well and having fun, what life is all about... if you wish to read more google DIEP flap reconstruction or SGAP flap xxx

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

gives new meaning to "kiss my ass" lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

when my late wife had a full mastectomy

they never offerd her any reconstruction just a large chicken fillet to go in her bra, she hated it and never felt normal after

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"when my late wife had a full mastectomy

they never offerd her any reconstruction just a large chicken fillet to go in her bra, she hated it and never felt normal after "

we're lucky at how much medicine has moved on in a lot of ways

"when my late wife had a full mastectomy

they never offerd her any reconstruction just a large chicken fillet to go in her bra, she hated it and never felt normal after "

I had to use a chicken fillet for two years due to chemo/radio therapies and skin quality.... my dog ate one when he was a pup... was a bit embarrassing going to the clinic with a mangled one asking if I could please have a new one

» Add a new message to this topic