FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reporting Fake profiles

Reporting Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuine Mike OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

How many of you report shady looking profiles when you come across them?

Do they bother you?

I could very easily just ignore them but for some reason they really incense me and feel that its my duty to report them to the administrators

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many of you report shady looking profiles when you come across them?

Do they bother you?

I could very easily just ignore them but for some reason they really incense me and feel that its my duty to report them to the administrators "

I have reported a new female profile recently , that were asking for a FF meet on my single F profile...I was suspicious of it because the profile text read wrong, like a man had written it..There were no photos. The messages I exchanged with the member led me to believe it was indeed a man. They sent me 2 direct photos but they could have easily been stolen pics. The profile disappeared shortly after I reported it.

I don't make a habit of reporting profiles though. As it is very hard in my opinion to tell who is not what they claim to be..

By *istretchMan  over a year ago

leeds

Ive had at least 15 so far asking me to go to other sites to watch them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always report abuse or other misdemeanors but fakes not really as the way we approach fab now they bother us not but in the past we were burnt or my wife was burnt badly by four or five fakes.

Now as per our profile I can waste their time like a pro time waster and the way I look at it is they must get something out of being fake so all power to their elbow.

T

» Add a new message to this topic