FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > your profile is amazing!!

your profile is amazing!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

in our profile it says for men to put 'nik is hot' in subject

we keep getting messages saying love your profile

shall we reply saying if you love the profile why didnt you read it?

or shall we just block?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just block, I just love those sort of messages, like the many I have received from bisexual skinny men saying 'love your profile, think we could have fun' despite me clearly saying muscle men, and no bi guys lol bless em

straight and muscular hey?

Nik is hot

Yeah I get it all the time

I only ever meet at Chams and it does say this very clearly in my profile but have to say that 99% of messages I get have not bothered reading so I just ignore

Oh and Nik is very hot

alice i saw your profile earlier today and i was going to message saying we like chams also.

oh and thanks,she was in demand from women and men in libs on friday

we meeting a couple we know at chams on the 14th

Nik is hot! (I am Spartacus.... Oh hang on - that was another thread..... whoops!)

Nik is hot!!

(and to achieve fairness, so is Alice)

what...and ruin my perfectly unique opening message title?

If I get one of the profiles that says 'must say'- its rare I message it in the first place-I'm not losing out on anything really as there are always others who dont stipulate it.

nik IS hot!..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"what...and ruin my perfectly unique opening message title?

If I get one of the profiles that says 'must say'- its rare I message it in the first place-I'm not losing out on anything really as there are always others who dont stipulate it."

Good to see that some have a bit of self worth.

I seldom reply to those that preach in a message that its just manners to say 'no thankyou' Christ spare me from these people and other diva's

"what...and ruin my perfectly unique opening message title?

If I get one of the profiles that says 'must say'- its rare I message it in the first place-I'm not losing out on anything really as there are always others who dont stipulate it.

Good to see that some have a bit of self worth.

I seldom reply to those that preach in a message that its just manners to say 'no thankyou' Christ spare me from these people and other diva's"

I quickly lose all interest if there was ever any on a profile, no matter how hot etc the female half is-If I think theres going to be such a serious tone from the outset.

No offence to the OP of this post, I think if people mail ya witho the desired info its best just to delete/block whatever it i u do.Sending a msg back is like a 'tease' to say, well u cant have her/us now...cos u never said the magic words...and in return...I assume there comes back a possibly begging individual...who possibly ends up turning into an arsehole.

feeding fires where u dont want them will never help.

lol, I know the association of muscular and homosexuality, and must admit their is something in the thesis that such vanity could be a sign of latent bisexualism at least, but I tend to consider men muscular and manly if they are really big, so built like strongmen rather than shaved and tanned bodybuilders. My fiancee is a strongman, as is the first meet I had, so it's sort of my thing hehe xx

If nik is too hot you could open a window???

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

Having fab'd one of Nik's photos 8 weeks ago, I can only agree that Nik is hot!!!

"in our profile it says for men to put 'nik is hot' in subject

or shall we just block?"

It depends if you are looking for conformists who will arse lick and boost your ego... or you are looking for people who float your boat. We would rather look for who we like rather than take what is just offered.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

or shall we just block?"

hide your profile...then reply saying what is it you like about our profile......they wont message again

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

or shall we just block?hide your profile...then reply saying what is it you like about our profile......they wont message again "

Haha yep did that, also had 'profile under construction' as my texts for months but my profile 'caught the eye' of many a horny man lol

Just because they haven't conceded to your demands doesny meant they haven't read the profile. Maybe they don't think people should be made to jump through hoops just to say hi

demands ? its a simple way of knowing if someone has read our profile,alot of people do it.

if someone cannot be arsed to read the profile then say they love the profile.who is in the wrong? according to you its us because we are demanding hahaha what a joke.

evesham

didnt say you were in the wrong did i....dont be so touchy

all i was saying is that you have no idea if they have read or not read your profile just because they havent done what you told them to do

maybe they don want to conform

or shall we just block?

It depends if you are looking for conformists who will arse lick and boost your ego... or you are looking for people who float your boat. We would rather look for who we like rather than take what is just offered. "

boost our ego? why is putting a phrase to put in the subject a way to boost my ego?

its a way to find if someone has read the profile

please explain why its to boost my ego,im intrigued.

or shall we just block?"

Used to do that, I'd say 1 in 15 had the basic intelligence needed to actually do it. The Swinging "scene" *cough* appears to be largely populated by mouth breathing nuckle dragging cavewomen (erm, men).

Favourite actually is the mails (and we get a lot of this) that say "how are you?" and nothing else.

I reply "fine, thanks" and never hear back.

Apparently "how are you" is fuckwit for "when you reply to this please state a time and place we can fuck".

i will always read a profile im interested in and if they ask to put a phrase in i will,after all i am expecting them to take the time to read my message.

we wont respond to messages from people who just look at pics.

"demands ? its a simple way of knowing if someone has read our profile,alot of people do it.

if someone cannot be arsed to read the profile then say they love the profile.who is in the wrong? according to you its us because we are demanding hahaha what a joke."

You get used to the forumregulars or "trolls" who argue every last point and back each other up like lemmings.

yeah we get the how are you,and like you we reply good thanks haha.there are lots of talkers on here,less of the doers

"demands ? its a simple way of knowing if someone has read our profile,alot of people do it.

if someone cannot be arsed to read the profile then say they love the profile.who is in the wrong? according to you its us because we are demanding hahaha what a joke.

You get used to the forumregulars or "trolls" who argue every last point and back each other up like lemmings."

again,i really agree with you there.its like a little boys/girls club.i can tell i wind a few up as the same ones reply.

evesham

You get used to the forumregulars or "trolls" who argue every last point and back each other up like lemmings."

errr....if you are referring to me i think you wil find i am in the minority on this thread, not once have i said how hot nic is

unlike all the men who want in her knickers

and as for trolling, when has having a different view to something been trolling??

People have rules, i understand that, i personally dont like profiles that make me write codewords etc so dont reply to them. if they work for others then thats great.

The OP of this thread knows exactly what to do with unwanted attention and emails, i think he just wanted to get a load of guys saying how hot his wife is, and for the most part that worked

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Your profile is amazing (who reads the damn things anyway?)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Funnily enough, I find that the fewer words I have on my profile the more messages I get telling me how fascinating it is...

No.we get enough mail telling us that.plus I see her everyday and I know she is.the subject title could say frozen chips.it irrelevant.its the fact people don't read it.is there a hint of jealousy in your view of nik?is that why I'm so wrong in wondering why people can't even have the decency to read what is a short and to the point profile.

'nik is hot'

Do we have to read the whole profile and go through all the little details?

All those " put this in your message title" hardly work

You scan a profile, what you looking for is : what the person want, what the person may not like

Sometime you read the recommandation and still forget to add it in the title..Then what??? you got blocked???

YOu can still put it in the title, attach a pic and tick all the boxes and still not even the small NO THANK YOU as answer

We should give more importance to what someone says in his or her message rather than the little add

Just my opinion

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

or shall we just block?

Used to do that, I'd say 1 in 15 had the basic intelligence needed to actually do it. The Swinging "scene" *cough* appears to be largely populated by mouth breathing nuckle dragging cavewomen (erm, men).

Favourite actually is the mails (and we get a lot of this) that say "how are you?" and nothing else.

I reply "fine, thanks" and never hear back.

Apparently "how are you" is fuckwit for "when you reply to this please state a time and place we can fuck".

"

I imagine it must be very hard for you to be a member of a site, which has such a high population of intellectually challenged people

evesham

"No.we get enough mail telling us that.plus I see her everyday and I know she is.the subject title could say frozen chips.it irrelevant.its the fact people don't read it.is there a hint of jealousy in your view of nik?is that why I'm so wrong in wondering why people can't even have the decency to read what is a short and to the point profile."

Nope, no jealousy here, doesn't tend to sit well on a swingers site really. Plus even a fat bird like me can see nic has an amazing figure, especially seen as you have a young un st home.

Like I said, you know how to deal with the unwanted attention, so this could have been construed as a look at us thread, and judging by the first few answers it was as guys just told you how hot she is.

Just didnt appreciate being called a troll by another poster so claryfied my position.

» Add a new message to this topic