FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why is it

Why is it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That I can fuck 40 different men and my fanny will get looser and looser

Yet I can fuck one man 40 different times and it stays just as tight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I reckon if the other cocks are a different size to hubby

Same with stretch practice for girthy dildos

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Because in scenario one you're a slab and in scenario two you're a nice young lady giving her partner what he needs. Those are the rules.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*slag

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"*slag "

Slab did make me

Jo.Xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"*slag

Slab did make me

Jo.Xx "

. Me too. I've got comedy autocorrect, it ambushes me all the time and inserts random Spanish words too

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you lie there like a slab your fanny stays tight. It is only women who wriggle about and enjoy it get slack. Fact.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’ve gotta speculate to accumulate

"Because in scenario one you're a slab and in scenario two you're a nice young lady giving her partner what he needs. Those are the rules. "

A slab of meat for men to use

What's slab backwards !

By *ave2489Man  over a year ago

Bury

"What's slab backwards !"

Bals?

Baals

Baal's

The Egyptian god of fertility and getting wider.....

OMG contraz!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Because as will come to no surprise to many, a lot of men, especially those who say shit like this, have no idea how vaginas work. I'm ashamed to say I genuinely had an ex who believed that being fat made a woman's vagina looser and that they did hip adduction in the gym to make it tighter .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because as will come to no surprise to many, a lot of men, especially those who say shit like this, have no idea how vaginas work. I'm ashamed to say I genuinely had an ex who believed that being fat made a woman's vagina looser and that they did hip adduction in the gym to make it tighter . "

I've met women who're a bit hazy on anatomy. One friend had no idea her vagina and urethra were separate and another who assured me your cervix and clitoris were in the same place

What does that say for fellas with a slack jaw

"That I can fuck 40 different men and my fanny will get looser and looser

Yet I can fuck one man 40 different times and it stays just as tight?"

Isn’t this just a myth and the vagina will go back to normal no matter how stretched out it gets?

Liverpool

"Because as will come to no surprise to many, a lot of men, especially those who say shit like this, have no idea how vaginas work. I'm ashamed to say I genuinely had an ex who believed that being fat made a woman's vagina looser and that they did hip adduction in the gym to make it tighter .

I've met women who're a bit hazy on anatomy. One friend had no idea her vagina and urethra were separate and another who assured me your cervix and clitoris were in the same place"

Jesus Christ that's depressing.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because as will come to no surprise to many, a lot of men, especially those who say shit like this, have no idea how vaginas work. I'm ashamed to say I genuinely had an ex who believed that being fat made a woman's vagina looser and that they did hip adduction in the gym to make it tighter .

I've met women who're a bit hazy on anatomy. One friend had no idea her vagina and urethra were separate and another who assured me your cervix and clitoris were in the same place

Jesus Christ that's depressing. "

You wouldn't have wanted to be in on the conversation about fgm between my very elderly maiden aunt and me. She asked me "but what is your clitoris for? “

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"*slag

Slab did make me

Jo.Xx

. Me too. I've got comedy autocorrect, it ambushes me all the time and inserts random Spanish words too "

Tengo el diccionario español en mi móvil también

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Isn’t this just a myth and the vagina will go back to normal no matter how stretched out it gets?"

Mine had two children (one with a very large head) and despite lasting damage, the tightness factor wasn't affected

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Does he know he’s meant to jiggle it about when it’s in ?

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Fanny magic

Well ladies if you do t know where your clitoris is what chance have us men got?

I've met women who're a bit hazy on anatomy. One friend had no idea her vagina and urethra were separate and another who assured me your cervix and clitoris were in the same place"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just another idiotoc notion from mysoganists wanting to keep sexually liberal women in their place.

Ive only had one baby and plenty of cock and been fisted and its never affected my tightness.

My fanny might not be like it was when i was 20 but it still does the job

Did you know a men have the same issuebin reverse its like using different pencil sharpeners honest

Good question.

Those who say this just expose themselves as not knowing a thing about the female body.

"Because as will come to no surprise to many, a lot of men, especially those who say shit like this, have no idea how vaginas work. I'm ashamed to say I genuinely had an ex who believed that being fat made a woman's vagina looser and that they did hip adduction in the gym to make it tighter . "

Men

Amma right

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Those who say this just expose themselves as not knowing a thing about the female body. "

I don't know anything at all about how cars work but I can still drive them.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

No way. That's not good.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Because some on here are still living in the first half of the 20th century some I’ve no doubt still in the latter 19th.

Very few firmly in the 21st

S

Because you are a slag Queenie and your bucket fanny gets used to the same dick after it has fucked your flaps 670 times.

You should know this by now love.

"

Those who say this just expose themselves as not knowing a thing about the female body.

I don't know anything at all about how cars work but I can still drive them. "

Those who don’t know anything about cars tend to be shit drivers.

Just like those who don’t like anything about the female body tend to be shit shags.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

No way!

Can I shout into it? Will it echo?

"Because you are a slag Queenie and your bucket fanny gets used to the same dick after it has fucked your flaps 670 times.

You should know this by now love.

"

Do you want to climb up into my bucket?

Can I shout into it? Will it echo? "

If you open my mouth it’s like a megaphone

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I think 41 is the magic number where it returns to normal. I'll be there in about 7hours.

"I think 41 is the magic number where it returns to normal. I'll be there in about 7hours. "

Hurry up before it goes dry

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

No orgasm for the last one then!

From my point of view, size definitely will make a difference

Ok I don’t know if some men know this, but I could push out a 9lbs baby and still have a tight fanny....your cock isn’t going to do any ‘damage’

Sorry to disappoint you

"From my point of view, size definitely will make a difference "

Your point of view is wrong

I think a slab appreciation thread could be in order

Lol, let me explain you x, if you have sex with a guy with 7 inches cock and after with one that has 9-10 inches, and after you have sex with that guy with 7 inches you will not feel his cock the same way like the first time, and also he will feel your pussy a bit stretched out then before, doesn’t matter if the pussy is getting back to normal after getting a bigger cock , when you will get wet he will feel it , and definitely you too xx

"Lol, let me explain you x, if you have sex with a guy with 7 inches cock and after with one that has 9-10 inches, and after you have sex with that guy with 7 inches you will not feel his cock the same way like the first time, and also he will feel your pussy a bit stretched out then before, doesn’t matter if the pussy is getting back to normal after getting a bigger cock , when you will get wet he will feel it , and definitely you too xx"

Thank you for mansplaining vaginas for me

With pleasure xx

"Lol, let me explain you x, if you have sex with a guy with 7 inches cock and after with one that has 9-10 inches, and after you have sex with that guy with 7 inches you will not feel his cock the same way like the first time, and also he will feel your pussy a bit stretched out then before, doesn’t matter if the pussy is getting back to normal after getting a bigger cock , when you will get wet he will feel it , and definitely you too xx"

How do you know?! Surely it depends on how long between fucking and the width of the cocks rather than the length... Oh and orgasm... Mine tightens with that so...

"Lol, let me explain you x, if you have sex with a guy with 7 inches cock and after with one that has 9-10 inches, and after you have sex with that guy with 7 inches you will not feel his cock the same way like the first time, and also he will feel your pussy a bit stretched out then before, doesn’t matter if the pussy is getting back to normal after getting a bigger cock , when you will get wet he will feel it , and definitely you too xx

How do you know?! Surely it depends on how long between fucking and the width of the cocks rather than the length... Oh and orgasm... Mine tightens with that so... "

Cause he’s a man, who doesn’t have a vagina. He’s all clued up on vagina knowledge, unlike women who do have a vagina

Liverpool

"Lol, let me explain you x, if you have sex with a guy with 7 inches cock and after with one that has 9-10 inches, and after you have sex with that guy with 7 inches you will not feel his cock the same way like the first time, and also he will feel your pussy a bit stretched out then before, doesn’t matter if the pussy is getting back to normal after getting a bigger cock , when you will get wet he will feel it , and definitely you too xx

Thank you for mansplaining vaginas for me"

What would we do without the men eh? I'd be a clueless vagina owner.

How do you know?! Surely it depends on how long between fucking and the width of the cocks rather than the length... Oh and orgasm... Mine tightens with that so...

Cause he’s a man, who doesn’t have a vagina. He’s all clued up on vagina knowledge, unlike women who do have a vagina "

Of course! How silly of me... I am such a woman!

Yes, I pushed out a 9lb baby and my vagina did. It go back down to its original size AT ALL. Now I know why

Silly me, not knowing my own vagina.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I have a question is this all in the same lunchbreak or over the course of a few years pls reply my virginity hangs in the balance xx

Lol we are not getting anywhere, but just to let you know x, for a man feels different, who’s saying different, are definitely not ones with you, I’m done here with this subject, have a lovely night x

"Lol we are not getting anywhere, but just to let you know x, for a man feels different, who’s saying different, are definitely not ones with you, I’m done here with this subject, have a lovely night x"

My husband says my fanny never felt different after I fucked other men, and I would fuck other men then have sex with my husband within the hour...and some of those men had bigger/girthier dicks than my husband

So

Pls explain why my fanny is broken

Nobody is talking about broken pussy lol , I’m just saying that a pussy feels different after she gets a bigger cock

"Nobody is talking about broken pussy lol , I’m just saying that a pussy feels different after she gets a bigger cock "

What about after she gives birth?

Ohhh , of course she will not feel as tight like before lol

"Ohhh , of course she will not feel as tight like before lol"

I think you need to do some reading up on vaginas

How about if you take two cocks at once, or dildo and cock then remove one. The remaining cock will just be flapping about like a dying fish up there I presume?

"How about if you take two cocks at once, or dildo and cock then remove one. The remaining cock will just be flapping about like a dying fish up there I presume? "

Yes. And will fall into the abyss

"Ohhh , of course she will not feel as tight like before lol

I think you need to do some reading up on vaginas "

Only if the books got pictures

Lol definitely not x

Hmmm interesting findings