FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wwhhatttttttttt??!!

Wwhhatttttttttt??!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

So. Those who have actually met me might well know but I wear double hearing aids and often mishear shit cos I’m officially deaf AF

Is there anything you learnt in later life that made you laugh at how wrong you got it? Hearing or otherwise?

Mine is ‘no more I love you’s’ by Annie Lennox. For 30 years I thought ‘Leonard’ was leaving her. Apparently it’s LANGUAGE! I’ve laughed all day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

last time I could hear you loud and clear

"last time I could hear you loud and clear"
also upset about mini roll thing nearly cried lol

By *weetmissnaughty-misterCouple  over a year ago

saltburn

Hahahaha i used to sing " kings in burger bars"

To the elton John song can you feel the love tonight.

Still not sure what the lyrics really are. But my brother nearly died laughing when he heard me one day. Never heard the end of it since. I did always wonder why a king would be in a burger bar mind lmao xx sweetmiss xx

By *hynwbiguyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

A friend of mine mis-heard the song Brimful of Asher as Grim Voodoo basher - we laughed a lot about that one!

By *weetmissnaughty-misterCouple  over a year ago

saltburn

I also used to work in a bar. I asked a customer to repeat himself three times as I was convinced he asked for half a spoon. I asked my work buddy why he wanted half a spoon she laughed and said he asked for half a smooth you idiot hahaha xx sweetmiss xx

Yorkshire

"Hahahaha i used to sing " kings in burger bars"

To the elton John song can you feel the love tonight.

Still not sure what the lyrics really are. But my brother nearly died laughing when he heard me one day. Never heard the end of it since. I did always wonder why a king would be in a burger bar mind lmao xx sweetmiss xx"

‘And vagabonds’

That’s made me smile xx

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

Song lyrics, too many to list and there's still loads I'm yet to sing proper

Yorkshire

"A friend of mine mis-heard the song Brimful of Asher as Grim Voodoo basher - we laughed a lot about that one!"

Singing this from now on x

By *r FirecrackerMan  over a year ago

London

I was told as a child you can’t have more than one banana a day due to the high levels of potassium, I believed this was true until I was about 30!!! Thank god for google

"So. Those who have actually met me might well know but I wear double hearing aids and often mishear shit cos I’m officially deaf AF

Is there anything you learnt in later life that made you laugh at how wrong you got it? Hearing or otherwise?

Mine is ‘no more I love you’s’ by Annie Lennox. For 30 years I thought ‘Leonard’ was leaving her. Apparently it’s LANGUAGE! I’ve laughed all day!

"

For a few years I was convinced that Depeche Mode were singing "I Just Can't Get It Up"...

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

"A friend of mine mis-heard the song Brimful of Asher as Grim Voodoo basher - we laughed a lot about that one!"

Oasis Don't look back in anger

"Slip inside your wife from behind" oh hang on!

Yorkshire

"So. Those who have actually met me might well know but I wear double hearing aids and often mishear shit cos I’m officially deaf AF

For a few years I was convinced that Depeche Mode were singing "I Just Can't Get It Up"..."

My mam was the same. Also sang ‘I think you’re an Asian’. Errr, mother. It’s AMAZING

Liverpool

"A friend of mine mis-heard the song Brimful of Asher as Grim Voodoo basher - we laughed a lot about that one!

Oasis Don't look back in anger

"Slip inside your wife from behind" oh hang on! "

That is a good one!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I can't take any credit for this because I read it on the Fab forum but I can't remember who posted it.

This is I Stay in Love With You by Mariah Carey.

https://youtu.be/5C5JFDEGj8A

At 1:30 she sing "I try to front like 'Oh well' each time you let me down"

But it sounds to me like she sings "And I try to fart like a whale..."

The song playing was tyga dip. The words are "how you make a G-string just disappear"? My niece says " oh I can do that! Can you? Yes, I can can make a cheese string disappear. I can swallow them whole! Lol

Liverpool

Check out Bec Hill - she has some good mis-heard lyrics vids.

For a few years I was convinced that Depeche Mode were singing "I Just Can't Get It Up"...

My mam was the same. Also sang ‘I think you’re an Asian’. Errr, mother. It’s AMAZING "

That's hilarious!!! - nothing like mums to say things that make us laugh out loud

» Add a new message to this topic