FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am not ok

I am not ok

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't know if there's already been a thread about this.

'Edmund O'Leary posted a tweet on Friday night that read: "I am not OK. Feeling rock bottom. Please take a few seconds to say hello if you see this tweet. Thank you."

Within minutes, he began receiving messages from around the world.

Since then, he has been retweeted more than 14,000 times and received more than 300,000 likes.'

Twitter can be a heartwarming place. Have you got any more examples of good tweets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't know if there's already been a thread about this.

'Edmund O'Leary posted a tweet on Friday night that read: "I am not OK. Feeling rock bottom. Please take a few seconds to say hello if you see this tweet. Thank you."

Since then, he has been retweeted more than 14,000 times and received more than 300,000 likes.'

Twitter can be a heartwarming place. Have you got any more examples of good tweets? "

Saw dear Ed on the news and he definitely wasn’t ok and that I can confirm but the tweets cheered him right up.

Bless him.

T

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Don't know if there's already been a thread about this.

Twitter can be a heartwarming place. Have you got any more examples of good tweets?

Saw dear Ed on the news and he definitely wasn’t ok and that I can confirm but the tweets cheered him right up.

Bless him.

T"

» Add a new message to this topic