FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Foreskin

Foreskin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

Some advice needed, has anyone ever suddenly had a tightening of the foreskin to the point you are unable to pull it all the way back, im not sure if its 100% the skin or if the 'head' is swollen. No other partner apart from my own so no chance of any nasty sti etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

If that concerned, see your GP for advice. There can be a few reasons, with a GP being able to prescribe solutions. But it can often mean referral to a Urologist for considering other options

I saw my GP in May last year for exactly the same reason. He tried several curing ideas but without success; I was referred to a Urology consultant, ending up having Circumcision surgery in February this year. Problem solved!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some advice needed, has anyone ever suddenly had a tightening of the foreskin to the point you are unable to pull it all the way back, im not sure if its 100% the skin or if the 'head' is swollen. No other partner apart from my own so no chance of any nasty sti etc "

Have you used any different shower gel, shampoo or soap?

Or maybe any kind of lube lately? Could be a reaction to that but seek medical advise is always the best idea, hope it gets better tho.

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

A while ago it happened to me. Foresking swelled up. It cleared on its own in a couple of days.

» Add a new message to this topic