FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Electronic Cigs

Electronic Cigs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugartitsandhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Ok we were both smokers and have given up the fags BUT are using the electronic ones that use vaper ..... no smell, no breath issues, SO are we still smokers in other peoples eyes or do we change our profile to NON SMOKERS ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I knew .... I've been using an e-cigarette for a week now.

Do you still feel you are smokers? Theoretically as you exhume no smoke I personally wouldn't say you are but I am one voice in many.

I would put down non smoker but if you feel you will need to puff the plastic on a meet put it on your profile so there is no confusion.

Ask a non-smoker if they can smell it ...I smoke, and tried the e-fag but felt really sick and the e-stick stunk

I couldn't help but wonder if a non-smoker would still be able to smell it, specially as I could

I tried an e-cig once! But the fecker melted when i lit it!!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

glad this came up as we both have started with the e-ciggys and we were wondering the same

so we will sit and wait to see what the vote is

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

No more a smoker than a nicotine gum chewer

By *ove2comeCouple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Where is the best place to buy the e-cigs from?! Oh and the cheapest! Haha i say the cheapest and we spend 60 euro a week on the bloody real ones!!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Personally I'd say your a non smoker even if your using an E Cig.

I'm a non smoker and it certainly wouldn't offend me if you "lit" up and E Cig at a meet, infact maybe issueing E Cigs to all swingers at clubs might empty the smoking zones and get more people into the playzones...

"Where is the best place to buy the e-cigs from?! Oh and the cheapest! Haha i say the cheapest and we spend 60 euro a week on the bloody real ones!!"
dont know about were you live but most petrol stations up here sell them ok they do cost more but do work for some i found they gave me a bad head

By *ove2comeCouple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Thanks, we are in France till Sept (the home of smoking) but trying our best to give up.

By *weetdebWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

They contain no tobacco so i would say you are a non smoker...incidentally over half of the guys i have ever met have who have non smoker on their profiles actually smoke..lol...its funny to see them sitting for hours and then having to own up to it as they need to go outside for a ciggie...x

North West

"Where is the best place to buy the e-cigs from?! Oh and the cheapest! Haha i say the cheapest and we spend 60 euro a week on the bloody real ones!!"

Online is best we have found there are loads of diffrent ones im using vapestick but not sure its the best one yet.

Maybe there should be a new choice on the profile page.. Smoker, Non smoker or E smoker.

North West

"Maybe there should be a new choice on the profile page.. Smoker, Non smoker or E smoker.

"

VAPER if you dont mind lolololol

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I recently kissed a reformed smoker now using the e-ciggy thingy... much better! Also no lingering taste of smoke on his skin or elsewhere. As long as you don't relapse then I think you can say non-smoker.

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

google totally wicked

i use the tornado tank from them, its brilliant

North West

"I recently kissed a reformed smoker now using the e-ciggy thingy... much better! Also no lingering taste of smoke on his skin or elsewhere. As long as you don't relapse then I think you can say non-smoker."
Sounds good to us !!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic