FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ‘Sorry guys, had to bulk delete!’

‘Sorry guys, had to bulk delete!’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are we buying this crap, more like you couldn’t be arsed to reply to 3000 messages lady, just be honest me and the gang can take it. Stay strong dudes, your time will come, you’re so much more than just being bulk deleted into the Fab scrap heap

*Just to clarify this thread is satire, I do not message women first, well there was this one time, but apart from her, I never message first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Early prediction, this thread doesn’t make 175 comments.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I delete each message separately so everyone who messages me feels special

"I delete each message separately so everyone who messages me feels special "

See, why can’t women be more like this

I thought you’d gone out?

"I thought you’d gone out?"

I was, now I’m back in

"I thought you’d gone out?

I was, now I’m back in "

Did you go to Tesco with a mask on

Ironically if you send a quick "thanks but no thanks" to everyone you hit the rate limit and you are blocked from messaging for a few hours.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I honestly can't be bothered with messages anyway, no point deleting them, I won't see who the repeat pests are!

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I delete individually so I don't miss those very rare diamonds amongst the shit!

"I delete individually so I don't miss those very rare diamonds amongst the shit!"

Thank you, we are here, you just need to look.

"I honestly can't be bothered with messages anyway, no point deleting them, I won't see who the repeat pests are!"
your fault you snogged me at sx at left me wanting more lol

No way! I never bulk delete. The higher the number the better I feel about myself.

I only feel alive when my inbox glows yellow like an unflushed toilet.

I dunno what you're on about Mr Jeans

Get your pretty pictures back up so I can focus on them instead of when you speak

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I have a typing pool to answer mine.

If you get a “Dear John” reply then Sandra from Pool A, Row B typed that

In other news, the Rainbow emoji has been found on my mobile. Not on my IPad.

"I dunno what you're on about Mr Jeans

Get your pretty pictures back up so I can focus on them instead of when you speak "

I’m so much more than incredibly well taken photos, I have many hidden qualities that you will only find in my words.

"I have a typing pool to answer mine.

If you get a “Dear John” reply then Sandra from Pool A, Row B typed that

In other news, the Rainbow emoji has been found on my mobile. Not on my IPad. "

I’m glad to hear about the rainbow emoji, me and the guys can rest easy now, oh thank Sandra for us.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Latest message got a stern reply and a block as they seemed to think calling me fat would make me drop my knickers! Also makes me tempted to start a thread asking if I'm fat but that's dangerous territory

Haha, this is me!

Although not bothering at the moment...

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I'm trialling a sgl guy block for a little while, to save on the effort of deleting

"I'm trialling a sgl guy block for a little while, to save on the effort of deleting "

Yep, that’ll do it!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Are we buying this crap, more like you couldn’t be arsed to reply to 3000 messages lady, just be honest me and the gang can take it. Stay strong dudes, your time will come, you’re so much more than just being bulk deleted into the Fab scrap heap

*Just to clarify this thread is satire, I do not message women first, well there was this one time, but apart from her, I never message first."

But why would i message you when your profile is hidden?. Are you shy?

"Are we buying this crap, more like you couldn’t be arsed to reply to 3000 messages lady, just be honest me and the gang can take it. Stay strong dudes, your time will come, you’re so much more than just being bulk deleted into the Fab scrap heap

*Just to clarify this thread is satire, I do not message women first, well there was this one time, but apart from her, I never message first.

But why would i message you when your profile is hidden?. Are you shy?"

Im in Devon, you’re in Scotland, so highly doubt you would message anyway and yes I’m incredibly shy, I get embarrassed handing over my Nectar card to the checkout woman in Sainsbury’s.

Unless you are born between June '67 and Nov '69 precisely, you are not getting in my box, so no need to worry about getting deleted, all is good.

I reply to messages that don’t bore me to tears. You’re literally competing with Netflix for my attention. Which sounds shitty and it kinda is. But I’m not the best at sustaining conversations over text, so if it gets boring I’m out. Putting the phone down and watching Shitz creek. Hehe! X

This thread is reeling in my hotlist and did that happen ?!

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"Latest message got a stern reply and a block as they seemed to think calling me fat would make me drop my knickers! Also makes me tempted to start a thread asking if I'm fat but that's dangerous territory "

No need for a thread as I'll tell tou now you aren't fat but they are definitely a douche!!

As a side note.. Lovely photos

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I always when I see ‘bulk delete messages’ As a status update - how dam arrogant is that!

Glasgowish

Im in Devon, you’re in Scotland, so highly doubt you would message anyway and yes I’m incredibly shy, I get embarrassed handing over my Nectar card to the checkout woman in Sainsbury’s."

If i want to message someone then i will and do not care where they live. I am a people person and like to chat as Fab to me is not just about sex.

"I always when I see ‘bulk delete messages’ As a status update - how dam arrogant is that! "

Or someone who wants to appear very popular

Im in Devon, you’re in Scotland, so highly doubt you would message anyway and yes I’m incredibly shy, I get embarrassed handing over my Nectar card to the checkout woman in Sainsbury’s.

If i want to message someone then i will and do not care where they live. I am a people person and like to chat as Fab to me is not just about sex."

I live in a yurt and sleep in a hammock, would you still message me with this information ?

Such privilege is reserved for the truly special ones.

I can only dream of being included in a bulk deletion.

Glasgowish

If i want to message someone then i will and do not care where they live. I am a people person and like to chat as Fab to me is not just about sex.

I live in a yurt and sleep in a hammock, would you still message me with this information ?"

Only if it were a double hammock

» Add a new message to this topic