FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it always the husband who first suggests meeting other guys or is it the ladies idea.

I find the thought of it being the women's idea sexy, but from what I've seen on here it seems that men are more obsessed about cock than the women are lol so I guess it's mainly the husbands idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not necessarily true in all couples...I am part of a couple and I am quite forthcoming when I want a male or a female to join us.

Her x

"Is it always the husband who first suggests meeting other guys or is it the ladies idea.

I find the thought of it being the women's idea sexy, but from what I've seen on here it seems that men are more obsessed about cock than the women are lol so I guess it's mainly the husbands idea. "

We certainly haven't seen that, but we guess we all look at different profiles.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The dynamics of each couple will be different.

Many are only looking to meet ladies or other couples.

In our case we started swinging so I could explore my bisexuality.

It all depends on the dynamic of the couple ... and who they seek

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Is it always the husband who first suggests meeting other guys or is it the ladies idea.

I find the thought of it being the women's idea sexy, but from what I've seen on here it seems that men are more obsessed about cock than the women are lol so I guess it's mainly the husbands idea. "

Some husbands on here choose the men and the wife only knows when the man arrives to do the deed. No way would I put up with that but each to their own.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple and it's me who isn't interested in meeting single men on this profile.

Jack has suggested it in the past.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

On our other profile sorry, not this one

I think you make a valid point

Do you mean who mentioned it the very first time? That was me.

If you mean who suggests meeting someone when already swinging, it's a mutual thing. Whoever spots someone worth meeting. Not necessarily men. Couples, tv, women.

My idea all of the time. She does it for me ot did as not done it for a while.

"Not necessarily true in all couples...I am part of a couple and I am quite forthcoming when I want a male or a female to join us.

Her x"

Nice

[Removed by poster at 18/10/20 18:06:24]

I find the thought of it being the women's idea sexy, but from what I've seen on here it seems that men are more obsessed about cock than the women are lol so I guess it's mainly the husbands idea.

Some husbands on here choose the men and the wife only knows when the man arrives to do the deed. No way would I put up with that but each to their own. "

I think the woman should have her say in that

Do you mean who mentioned it the very first time? That was me.

If you mean who suggests meeting someone when already swinging, it's a mutual thing. Whoever spots someone worth meeting. Not necessarily men. Couples, tv, women. "

Yes

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Some husbands on here choose the men and the wife only knows when the man arrives to do the deed. No way would I put up with that but each to their own. "

Some women want that and ask for it either an act of submission or they just trust him enough to choose well

I'd say it's fifty fifty

we both choose if one of us says no its no

» Add a new message to this topic