FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shameless sympathy thread haha

Shameless sympathy thread haha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardabee OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

I unfortunately had a shit birthday yesterday, as had to work, once I finished I ended up getting egged by a passing car. I dusted myself down as I knew I had the next day (Saturday) off... only to find out that my cover for my shift couldn’t make it (I’m the manager of this place). So I had to work, at the end of my shift somebody (homeless/unwell) pulled a taser on me. Luckily next doors security were still there and handled the situation. Anyway I’ve not too long gotten home... so if anyone wants to cheer me up in any way (jokes,chat,violins or possibly more) would be greatly appreciate x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elleshellsCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Well you’ve managed to put me off Bristol!! Lol

Happy Birthday for yesterday x

bristol

Haha no honestly don’t let it put you off! I am biased but it is in my opinion the best city in the country! I run a Cuban takeaway and it’s rough at the minute (I know it is for everyone) I’ve got a friend who does shifts every now and then for me, but he’d accidentally double booked himself with his main job... As for the egging, every city has arseholes, I guess I was the unlucky one... you could say the whole things been a yoke!

Okay, sorry. I’ll get my coat

bristol

And thank you for the happy birthday x

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Happy Birthday OP

bristol

"Happy Birthday OP"

Thank you very much Lorraine xx

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"Haha no honestly don’t let it put you off! I am biased but it is in my opinion the best city in the country! I run a Cuban takeaway and it’s rough at the minute (I know it is for everyone) I’ve got a friend who does shifts every now and then for me, but he’d accidentally double booked himself with his main job... As for the egging, every city has arseholes, I guess I was the unlucky one... you could say the whole things been a yoke!

Okay, sorry. I’ll get my coat"

Cafe’ con Leche’ please. Tres Leche cake.

By *omin8rMan  over a year ago

In A Playspace

"Haha no honestly don’t let it put you off! I am biased but it is in my opinion the best city in the country! I run a Cuban takeaway and it’s rough at the minute (I know it is for everyone) I’ve got a friend who does shifts every now and then for me, but he’d accidentally double booked himself with his main job... As for the egging, every city has arseholes, I guess I was the unlucky one... you could say the whole things been a yoke!

Okay, sorry. I’ll get my coat

Cafe’ con Leche’ please. Tres Leche cake."

Appreciate

By *omin8rMan  over a year ago

In A Playspace

"I unfortunately had a shit birthday yesterday, as had to work, once I finished I ended up getting egged by a passing car. I dusted myself down as I knew I had the next day (Saturday) off... only to find out that my cover for my shift couldn’t make it (I’m the manager of this place). So I had to work, at the end of my shift somebody (homeless/unwell) pulled a taser on me. Luckily next doors security were still there and handled the situation. Anyway I’ve not too long gotten home... so if anyone wants to cheer me up in any way (jokes,chat,violins or possibly more) would be greatly appreciate x"

Glad they helped and I can I mean could too

» Add a new message to this topic