FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Psychic readings

Psychic readings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hav02 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Just chatting about this to a friend, so thought I'd ask the audience:

Has anyone here had a psychic reading? Has any of it been true or accurate enough to make you think "oh my goody gosh!" Or would you have a reading done?

I have such vivid dreams frequently that occasionally they have been premonitions, so maybe psychics can be real?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have one done . I think there's something to those things for sure . And definitely dreams!!

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I've had one done and it was ok but nothing much came up in it

Now I've had tarot cards read and they were very accurate

By *hav02 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"I've had one done and it was ok but nothing much came up in it

Now I've had tarot cards read and they were very accurate "

See, as a science nerd, it's the tarot cards that really boggle my mind!

Norfolk East anglia

See, as a science nerd, it's the tarot cards that really boggle my mind! "

Mine too as everything it was coming out with was what I was going through

Mind fuck

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

A fears ago when I started going out with my wife.we decided to buy a caravan at a site . To introduce ourselves to the current members we booked to go to a psychic night at the club house.no one one new us at this time. Before the event started one of the readers came to our table and chatted .when the event started she interrupted the main reader and pointed at us tell us that she had both our dead fathers talking to her . The we’re friends in the spirt world. They told us things that only we Knew about our fathers. She told me that they were so happy to have a new grandchild.. only that afternoon my daughter told us she was pregnant.. They told us that we would marry and be happy in life .. so I’m a believer now.

Mind fuck "

Was there a fee involved in the Tarot reading?

"A fears ago when I started going out with my wife.we decided to buy a caravan at a site . To introduce ourselves to the current members we booked to go to a psychic night at the club house.no one one new us at this time. Before the event started one of the readers came to our table and chatted .when the event started she interrupted the main reader and pointed at us tell us that she had both our dead fathers talking to her . The we’re friends in the spirt world. They told us things that only we Knew about our fathers. She told me that they were so happy to have a new grandchild.. only that afternoon my daughter told us she was pregnant.. They told us that we would marry and be happy in life .. so I’m a believer now."

The reference was to a new grand child.......you have more than one?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I have a cassette tape of a reading I had over 20 years ago. The only issue I have no cassette player to play it on. The girl I was dating was really into it, so I ended up getting a reading for fun.

I would like to listen to it as I’d be interested in finding out, if it was in anyway accurate.

The only one thing I do remember, is she said that I would suffer a severe illness in later life (to be honest I suspect most of us are expecting that)

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I've had a few off various psychics. A couple have been scarily accurate with info that they could never have known, most are just vague & general things that almost everyone can relate to.

I would never go to one of those dial up psychics tho

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

"Just chatting about this to a friend, so thought I'd ask the audience:

Has anyone here had a psychic reading? Has any of it been true or accurate enough to make you think "oh my goody gosh!" Or would you have a reading done?

I have such vivid dreams frequently that occasionally they have been premonitions, so maybe psychics can be real?"

Call me negative, but I think it’s Mumbo Jumbo.

I’ve never believed in it and think people like Colin Fry et al are evil and pray on weak people.

I’m ready for the incoming (and op not trying to hijack) but it’s just my opinion.

Apologies in advance if I’ve offended anybody.

I'd love to have one.

Norfolk East anglia

Mind fuck

Was there a fee involved in the Tarot reading?"

No there wasn't

Club Meets Only

I have such vivid dreams frequently that occasionally they have been premonitions, so maybe psychics can be real?

I’ve never believed in it and think people like Colin Fry et al are evil and pray on weak people.

I’m ready for the incoming (and op not trying to hijack) but it’s just my opinion.

Apologies in advance if I’ve offended anybody."

Don't forget that scamming psychic Sally!!

I was going to a medium and psychic fayre today but it got cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Personally, I think it's all gobbledegook. A good way of taking money from gullible and fragile people in the same way religions do. Or just a bit of a fairground lark. I've known people part with a lot of money for false hopes and fake comfort.

I went to a psychic once, I knocked on the door and she shouted "who is it?"

So I left.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Spiritualist church.

So accurate... Specific details about family, initials and pieces of jewellery.

When ever I see a clairvoyant smiling I always give them a slap. It’s in my nature to strike a happy medium?

Can you give examples?

Club Meets Only

"Spiritualist church.

So accurate... Specific details about family, initials and pieces of jewellery. "

I grew up going to those with my dad

By *itnkatCouple  over a year ago

in lincs between lincoln grantham boston

Used to read tarot cards for people never charged just asked if that were happy with the reading to make a donation to an animal charity when that see one

There is no doubt the cards can impact your life.

The last time I was in Vegas the cards lost me a lot of dosh. It was the black jack table and the dealer was a 6 feet tall Texan lady with whom I fell in love.

So beware the cards they can be your ruin!

Club Meets Only

"There is no doubt the cards can impact your life.

The last time I was in Vegas the cards lost me a lot of dosh. It was the black jack table and the dealer was a 6 feet tall Texan lady with whom I fell in love.

So beware the cards they can be your ruin! "

Have you been taking funny pills this morning? you should throw a few around the forum's!

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

I have been numerous times to various people there are fakes out there like in every walk of life.

One day I was a mess just in my car driving not knowing where I was going next thing I was at my favourite place where there are a few mediums, I was chatting to the lady who owend the place she told me things nobody other than a few close friend's new then told me someone hadn't turned up for a reading the day before booked under the same name as myself the cards she had used for that reading were meant for me, I offered to pay and was told no it was her gift to me and I needed to know things were going to be ok despite my current circumstances, I will never forget the day I walked out of there x

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’ve had numerous readings done. Usually card readings.

Yeah I’m weird like that

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I had one and was the best 20 pound I have spent was very emotional a long story but put me at peace x

"There is no doubt the cards can impact your life.

So beware the cards they can be your ruin!

Have you been taking funny pills this morning? you should throw a few around the forum's! "

No more (pills) than normal?

I just may sprinkle some mirth in the Forums as I am having a lazy afternoon.

"I had one and was the best 20 pound I have spent was very emotional a long story but put me at peace x"

Can I ask what was said to give you peace?

ashford

And yes I've had premonition dreams in past so very vivid 2 x

I've had a couple readings, and tarot done a few times. Not many "accurate" ones, but have had friends who have swore they have had some very on the mark readings. I'm an open minded skeptic for want of a better term.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have my tarot read on a semi regular basis when I have a pondering question meditation won't resolve

Practising white witch here.

By *LEX DUMASMan  over a year ago

WALSALL .butts near Arboretum

Clinton Baptiste

Probably the best....

I (female) have had many different types of readings done. A few have been oh wow and some have been total rubbish. I can read tarot cards too, again sometimes I have been able to do really wow readings but some have been hard. It depends on how open the person is.

By *LEX DUMASMan  over a year ago

WALSALL .butts near Arboretum

I'm getting a very strong feeling

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

If they worked, insurance companies would employ them to decide if you were a risk worth taking on!

Silsden

Don't forget that scamming psychic Sally!! "

Exactly, whilst some may benefit from the experience emotionally, most are crooks. I don’t believe in ghosts etc as I’ve never seen one. If I do I’ll change my mind.

Unfortunately I’m a firm believer of the scientific and medical diagnosis of dead.

ashford

Exactly, whilst some may benefit from the experience emotionally, most are crooks. I don’t believe in ghosts etc as I’ve never seen one. If I do I’ll change my mind.

Unfortunately I’m a firm believer of the scientific and medical diagnosis of dead. "

I've seen a few ghosts x

Silsden

Unfortunately I’m a firm believer of the scientific and medical diagnosis of dead.

I've seen a few ghosts x"

To be honest I’d be excited to, but I’ve not yet.

ashford

I've seen a few ghosts x

To be honest I’d be excited to, but I’ve not yet."

I didnt find them exciting as such but was not scared at all x

Club Meets Only

Unfortunately I’m a firm believer of the scientific and medical diagnosis of dead. "

I've experienced ghosts & other unexplainable things. A lot are crooks & it's easy to see why, taking £20/30 off someone just to tell them you're picking up an old man & dog & can they place it? Unfortunately these take advantage of those who are in a vulnerable place & are seeking some kind of spiritual harmony & cast doubt on those who are truly gifted with other abilities

Yes i never believed in any of this malarkey until i moved into my current home and had all sorts of experiences with spirits inc very bad ones that has seen me sleeping in my car!

I went to one recommended by a friend (richard felix from most haunted) the person i went too was so so so accurate inc telling me my watch was my grandads. when she held it she said that there was a hamlet tin under the slab in my grandads greenhouse.. the house had been sold on but the owners were happy for me to check... there was betting slips and gambling money in it

My mum was very much into this and would go to a spiritualist church. They had a message for me once that even described my unique facial markings.

I've seen a few ghosts x"

In the FAB chat room?

ashford

I've seen a few ghosts x

In the FAB chat room?"

Lol x

Been to loads but only one really stands out.

I had been to this medium before but because I hadn't really had anyone close to me pass over alot didn't sense but after my brother died I went back to her.

Anyway she told me alot that resonated with me but I am a sceptic so put it down to it been general stuff that could apply to lots of people, until she told me that had he of known he was gonna die he wouldn't have given up smoking like how would she have know something so specific?

He died in a motorcycle accident btw

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

A friend of mine reads my tarot cards now and then, oddly insightful and she's come out with things she'd have no clue about from conversation,

Recently she called me out of the blue to check I was ok as she had a bad feeling when thinking about me... I'd just been informed of a friends suicide minutes before.

I’ve had dreams - not a premonition as such but there’s something in it all

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am concerned that so call psychics, prey on the vulnerable and bereaved.

Whilst I appreciate some may find it beneficial, I am very uncomfortable with making money out of grief.

ashford

"Been to loads but only one really stands out.

I had been to this medium before but because I hadn't really had anyone close to me pass over alot didn't sense but after my brother died I went back to her.

Anyway she told me alot that resonated with me but I am a sceptic so put it down to it been general stuff that could apply to lots of people, until she told me that had he of known he was gonna die he wouldn't have given up smoking like how would she have know something so specific?

He died in a motorcycle accident btw"

Xxx

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I had a reading about 9 years ago. Never met the man, he didn't know anyone or anything about me.

He couldn't have made the stuff up he talked about. It was too accurate

I'm really interested in all things like this and I'm trying to find out more for myself

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Simple answer is that its bollocks for the easily influenced

Silsden

"I am concerned that so call psychics, prey on the vulnerable and bereaved.

Whilst I appreciate some may find it beneficial, I am very uncomfortable with making money out of grief."

I thinks that what I was trying to say.

"Yes i never believed in any of this malarkey until i moved into my current home and had all sorts of experiences with spirits inc very bad ones that has seen me sleeping in my car!

I went to one recommended by a friend (richard felix from most haunted) the person i went too was so so so accurate inc telling me my watch was my grandads. when she held it she said that there was a hamlet tin under the slab in my grandads greenhouse.. the house had been sold on but the owners were happy for me to check... there was betting slips and gambling money in it "

Oooooooh!!

"Simple answer is that its bollocks for the easily influenced "

Proof?

I think some of it is real. Why wouldn't it be.

I can say I have thoughts and feelings but how can you prove it? Can a scientist prove what I dreamed about last night? So why insist on experiments to prove that xyx exists........

I believe our minds work on different levels. Some minds attuned to psychic vibes, some not so.

I'm an empath, I can read feelings and emotions, and pick up on energy surrounding a person. It can be quite draining if I am around negative people.

As for Tarot cards, I have a set but not overly sure about them.

I have had a few readings, some good and some not so.

The best one was one who picked up on my Dad and accurately described him and knew when he was born and when he died. Stuff she couldn't of known.

Now I've had tarot cards read and they were very accurate "

I had my first tarot reading two weeks ago.....freaky how accurate it was..and I am or was quite the skeptic!

» Add a new message to this topic