FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Little treat

Little treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ook OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Today I bought myself some new bedding... it didnt cost much but it cheered me up. My question is what small thing makes you happy inside during these troubled times? It might be something you have bought, eaten or certain drink? What is it and why does it make you smile? I also bought my ex wife a box of malteasers today and gave it to my son to give to her...I hope she choaks on them though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I c hoked on my coffee when I got to the end

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Fresh new bedding is great.

Ive just decorated my hall and bedroom.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Why is this in the virus Forum?

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

love new bedding

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I brought a £3 bunch of gladioli's today, they are lovely

london

I really was joking about the chocking bit... ahhh fresh bedding and relaxxxxxxx... fresh coffee and danish for the morning. Life is for just a wee while...little things

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been decorating too, it's refreshing and I need to try harder this time not to turn in to a slob during restrictions..

"Why is this in the virus Forum?"

Yes it’s not miserable enough for the virus forum.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

buying a convertion kit to turn my bike electric cheered me up.that was a few months ago but still out and about all over the place on it

Club Meets Only

[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 00:34:19]

Club Meets Only

"Why is this in the virus Forum?

Yes it’s not miserable enough for the virus forum."

true but it's a good giggle before all the doom & gloom

By *ichelle999Couple  over a year ago

leicester

"Today I bought myself some new bedding... it didnt cost much but it cheered me up. My question is what small thing makes you happy inside during these troubled times? It might be something you have bought, eaten or certain drink? What is it and why does it make you smile? I also bought my ex wife a box of malteasers today and gave it to my son to give to her...I hope she choaks on them though. "
lol chuckled

When our little mouse Pablo gets all excited to see me

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Picking up a guitar and working out how to play ridiculous stuff that I'll never have to perform.

I bought a guitar back in July,I'm no natural musician but the amount of joy its bought me is unbelievable

"Today I bought myself some new bedding... it didnt cost much but it cheered me up. My question is what small thing makes you happy inside during these troubled times? It might be something you have bought, eaten or certain drink? What is it and why does it make you smile? I also bought my ex wife a box of malteasers today and gave it to my son to give to her...I hope she choaks on them though. "

That made me literally LOL!

For me it's lighting my candles in the evening and enjoying their warmth.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

"Why is this in the virus Forum?"

Little treats while going through all this shite

Xx

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Why is this in the virus Forum?

Little treats while going through all this shite

Xx"

Xx

"I bought a guitar back in July,I'm no natural musician but the amount of joy its bought me is unbelievable "

Be careful buying guitars can be dangerous lol. I currently have seven and can’t stop looking at more. I like the fact that playing gives me pleasure while mildly pissing off my family. It’s my mean streak

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Aw how sweet (I read further down the thread and saw you were joking about the choking lol)

Mine is homemade cake from a little coffee shop we know with amazing lake views, we sit outside and stuff our faces and watch people enjoying themselves on the water

"Today I bought myself some new bedding... it didnt cost much but it cheered me up. My question is what small thing makes you happy inside during these troubled times? It might be something you have bought, eaten or certain drink? What is it and why does it make you smile? I also bought my ex wife a box of malteasers today and gave it to my son to give to her...I hope she choaks on them though.

Aw how sweet (I read further down the thread and saw you were joking about the choking lol)

Mine is homemade cake from a little coffee shop we know with amazing lake views, we sit outside and stuff our faces and watch people enjoying themselves on the water "

Sounds fabulous....I bloody love cake

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

took myself to a toby carvery on tuesday afternoon for my birthday, you can't go big for bdays in the time of covid so it was like a little treat to myself... also... 50% off.. so couldn't complain!

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

In march, I finished making some speakers I started years ago, made another pair since then. I put together 2 audio streamers so now I have a smart audio systems I can control from my phone and they sound great. I love listening to music.

Seeing as sex is off the menu for the foreseeable, cooking is my pleasure.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Today I bought myself some new bedding... it didnt cost much but it cheered me up. My question is what small thing makes you happy inside during these troubled times? It might be something you have bought, eaten or certain drink? What is it and why does it make you smile? I also bought my ex wife a box of malteasers today and gave it to my son to give to her...I hope she choaks on them though.

Mine is homemade cake from a little coffee shop we know with amazing lake views, we sit outside and stuff our faces and watch people enjoying themselves on the water

Sounds fabulous....I bloody love cake "

Well I’d be more than happy to share

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Having a magnum delivered at 22.00

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Stopped off on way home from town and got myself a cheesecake.

Ate half then went back for the other half. 0 fucks.

london

Perfect... cake by the lake!

Errr they weren't care home malteasers were they?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think I may be becoming addicted to boots....

Addicted to Boots !!!!! Good shops but try shopping in savers LOL

You have legs for boots so go for it lady x

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Addicted to Boots !!!!! Good shops but try shopping in savers LOL

You have legs for boots so go for it lady x"

Timberland and Sorel....

This made me laugh.

That last bit made me

"I really was joking about the chocking bit... ahhh fresh bedding and relaxxxxxxx... fresh coffee and danish for the morning. Life is for just a wee while...little things "

Got to do bath & hair to slide into that fresh bed all clean

london

Update... As well as the chocolates also got my ex some olives...and she broke a tooth on them... totally true. Can’t make this stuff up !

I’m going shopping today...

This morning at breakfast the sun was out and two trees, one with yellowing leaves and the other with orangey/red leaves (slightly offset from one another), created a lovely autumn scene

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Update... As well as the chocolates also got my ex some olives...and she broke a tooth on them... totally true. Can’t make this stuff up !

I’m going shopping today... "

Haha

I have lots of little things that make me happy a new lipstick, flowers, a new candle I’m quite easily pleased and new bedding is just amazing

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I've got some new bedding being delivered today. Should be here within the hour.

Winter bedding and I'm a little excited. I treat myself to 2 things every 6 months. A new pair of slippers and some new bedding.

I'm sooooo rock n roll

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I've got some new bedding being delivered today. Should be here within the hour.

Winter bedding and I'm a little excited. I treat myself to 2 things every 6 months. A new pair of slippers and some new bedding.

I'm sooooo rock n roll "

Oooooo it's here and soooooo fleecey.

In the wash right now and will be on the bed waiting for me when I finish work tonight.

london

Bedding and candles seem to be a big favourite with ladies...noted. I’m very old school ( flowers, foot rubs and breakfast in bed) but I find myself waking up alone on a Sunday morning

But I have my children this weekend and that’s great... especially the part where I drop them back to their mums hungry and with a big bag of their Lego, PlayStation and shitty pants.

"I c hoked on my coffee when I got to the end "

london

Lol... as usual just joking about my children I’m actually very fond of them and will be signing myself up to the PlayStation 5 waiting list to prove how much I love them. Parenting is actually very easy... all you need is a power supply, good WiFi and a large bag of cheesy Doritos (so they don’t starve). I’m a great dad.

» Add a new message to this topic